Well equipped, "low hour" Twin Yanmar engines.
- “Oriente” is a nice example of the quality boats created by Saberline (Sabre). Her solid feel and beautiful Cherry wood interior give confirmation to their reputation as a quality boat builder over the years. She has a custom painted white hull, which makes her very unique, among Sabreline 34’s. She is also equipped with “low hour” Twin Yanmar engines, which provide smooth and reliable power. Built in Maine and now located in the Miami area, “Oriente” presents a great opportunity to own a coveted and well-equipped Sabreline 34’.
- There is a forward owner’s stateroom, which provides sleeping for two adults on a full size berth. The Cherry wood cabinetry provides storage on both sides and below the bed. There is one cedar lined hanging locker and a digital air conditioning control system. In the main Salon to port, the sofa and table convert to a double berth and to starboard there is a small single bench seat, which can accommodate another person. The Galley is “up”, on the port side and is adjacent to the Helm. There is a deep stainless Steel sink, convection oven, stovetop, refrigerator/freezer and ample cabinet and drawer space. The Head is “down”, to port and has a well-apportioned sink with hot and cold water, a vacu-flush style toilet and a comfortable, walk in, “stand-up” shower.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 6LP-STE Four Stroke, Turbocharged, after cooled, marine diesel engines ZF HSW630A1 Transmissions, with internal bearing, drip less sealed drive shafts Westerbeke 8KW Generator Raritan Hot Water Tank Sea Land Vacuum Flush Sanitation System Teleflex Steering Control (lower helm) Sea Star Steering (upper helm) Morse Throttle Controls Muir Windlass and Fortress FX-16 Anchor (with two spare anchors) Marine Air System – Air Conditioning Unit Automatic Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Fiberglass Modified-V Hull Transom Door Swim Platform White Gel-coat with molded non-skid decks 3 Aluminum Lexan Bomar – Type hatches Stainless steel grab rails on the side deck Stainless steel bow railing Stainless steel ladder to the bridge
- The galley is “up”, forward of the salon and adjacent to the lower helm. Cherry Cabinets and Shelves Counter tops are sand colored Corian Panasonic Microwave/Convection Oven Princess Electric Cook Top (2 Burner) Stainless Steel Sink Dometic Refrigerator/Freezer
- The Head is fully equipped with double doors and a separate walk-in hot water shower stall Sink with Hot and Cold Water Sea Land Technologies Vacuum Flush Toilet System
- Electrical Equipment
- Battery Charger (Professional Mariner ProMatic 50-3) Westerbeke 8KW Generator (@584 Hours) 12 Volt and 110 Outlets and Lighting Air Conditioning (2) Marine Air System Reverse Cycle
- General Equipment
- Chelsea Brass Clock/Thermometer/Barometer Inflatable Dinghy 3.5 HP Tohatsu Outboard Motor Jabsco Search Light Spreader Lights First Aid Kit 3 Separate Bilge Pumps
- Navigation & Electronics
- VHF – Horizon Spectrum Simrad Auto Pilot (2 Units) Raymarine E-80 GPS/RADAR/DEPTH SOUNDER Display (2 units) Raytheon SPEED/LOG/DEPTHFINDER (2 Units) Ritchie Compass (2 Units) Clarion CMD-4 AM/FM & CD Player (upper helm) Toshiba TV/VCR Player Panasonic AM/FM Radio & CD Player Interior Speakers in the Main Salon
- Oriente is a unique Sabreline 34’. Sabreline boats are made in Sasco, Maine, a part of the country known for its exceptional woodworking and boat building. Oriente is no exception to this tradition. She is solidly built and the quality shows through in every cabinet and hatch cover you open. The interior woodworking is made from cherry wood and has high quality dovetail joinery throughout the boat. Owner maintained over the years by a gentleman who wanted to keep her in great shape and therefore never let maintenance slip. She is in very good condition and is available for immediate inspection."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact: (954)779-7377 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org