BEIGHLEYWICK is a classic Fairform Flyer in cold-molded, double-planked mahogany, fiberglass sheathed with epoxy resin. She was given a major refit in 1994/95 and was repowered, including new transmissions, v-drives and generator, in 1998. Much of the original hardware has been retained, and all upgrades have been done with an eye to a simple 12 volt configuration which can be easily maintained by the owner. Her deckhouse overhead has been raised by 4-1/2" for added headroom. She is sea-kindly, fast and fuel efficient. This is a rare opportunity to own a very pretty, legendary design which has been thoughtfully updated and maintained.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Accommodations & Layout
- Sleeps 2 owners plus 2 guests on convertible salon settee. Enter salon from cockpit. Settee to starboard and opposite is built-in locker and two chairs. Custom built storable dining table serving settee and occasional chairs. Starboard and forward is the lower helm station. Down two steps and to port is the galley. Opposite is an enclosed head with stall shower; Lectra San with Raritan Crown head, new plumbing and shower sump. Forward stateroom with berths port and starboard with drawers under. Hanging locker is forward in the bow. Interior is bright white with Herreshoff-style teak accents; beautiful, high-gloss teak and holly sole throughout.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom has port and starboard berths with storage drawers beneath. There is a hanging locker in the forepeak forward of the two berths.
- Two burner ceramic cook top 11 Gal. Hot Water Heater Microwave Sink with pressurized water 110 V Refrigerator Ice Maker Recent cabinets and counter tops Toaster oven
- Ideal Electric Windlass Fortress FX23 with 15' chain and 300' rode Danforth 40# with 300' rode
- Mechanical controls Electronics repeaters Generous guest seating Bimini
- Kohler 6.5kw genset - 568 hours CruiseAir reverse cylce AC: 12,000 BTU in salon, 5,000 BTU in stateroom/head 110v AC, 12v DC. 2 x Trojan deep cycle battery banks for starting and house 30 amp/120v shore power
- Radar: Raaytheon RL-70 Fathometer/Knotmeter: Raytheon 760 RCA Color TV/VCR Sony CD Stereo GPS: Garmin 128 VHF: Standard Horizon Quest Compass: Wilford/White Intercom Loud Hailer Air horns Search light Docking Lights in bow
- Other Electrical
- Aft cockpit cover; removable, stores in lazarette 8' Fiberglass rowing dinghy Custom, removable, ss dinghy davits New topsides paint 2011
- Cellular: (203) 613-8381 Email: email@example.com