- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
56' Matthews Voyageur
- Total Power: 435
- Patrician’s accommodation comprises a very large aft stateroom with a walk round King size bed, en suite bathroom with washbasin, Raritan Atlantes WC and a 5x3 shower, 42 inch LED TV with theatre sound, Digital Cable receiver and KVH Sat TV system. Forward cabin has a double bed and two singles and an en suite bathroom with washbasin, Raritan Atlantes WC and shower. The lower salon has a pullout double bed, an antique octagonal box with an attached antique table lamp. Two swivel bucket chairs and a cabinet with TV. Open to the Salon down four steps to the dinette (6 people) and the Galley finished in Almond tones. Fitted large oven and four burner range, large refrigerator, washer/dryer, double sink. The large aft deck area has a L shaped sofa and a circular Hi-Lo table with four stools under. There is a cabinet with flat screen TV inside and a wet bar with a new Raritan ice maker. Lower helm station with main controls. Opening windshied. The Fly bridge has seating for six people + Helm seat. Engine controls with full instruments, Depth/Log/Speed, autopilot, VHF Radio, and FM/AM Cassette. Port/Stbd Lexan wing doors to wide side decks with varnished covering boards and handrails. Three large sunbathing mattresses on house top forward seating and a separate Pompanette seat/storage box. Ideal windlass with s/s chain and rode, two Aluminum deck seated anchors. 110 Volt Crane Chesapeake 11' 6" Mahogany Sailing Dingy with 3 1/2, 4 stroke Mercury engine KVH Direct TV Satellite scanner. Bimini Top and cover for Flybridge and Tender
- ANTREX Link 100 Control for Charger/2.5 KW Inverter Standard Horizon VHF (2007) Datamarine Echo sounder Raytheon Fish finder L365 (2006) JRC GPS (2005) Sitex Colormax 11 GPS Chart plotter (2008) Interphase Fwd looking Sounder (2005) Sitex T-180 24 Mile Radar (2006) Simrad AP 20 Autopilot (2004) Bilge pump indicators x 2 Oregon Weather Station (2008) Glendinning Synchonizor (2006) Raritan Rudder Indicator Engine room video monitor camera Boat leveler trim tabs (2005) Stromberg air Horns with engine run compressor (4 + 2 Horns) Air-conditioning Digital Controal (Rich Beers) Salon and Aft Cabin new in 2006, Fwd cabin Cruisair with new compressor in 2008.
- Electrical System
- 2 8D Batteries 12 Volt DC 1 Heart Battery Chager/Inverter 2.5 KW 1 12 Volt Battery for Generator 15 KW Onan Generator (1972) 1100 hrs from new. 2 50 Amp shore power service with Galvanic Isolators 3 Rule auto bilge pumps 1 Rule auto computer 110 v bilge pump CO2 Auto fire Extinguisher system in engine room 3 Televisions Many spares on board for all systems.
- Owner’s personal effects, pictures and objects not included. List supplied upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact David C. Lacz, Office (954) 779-7377 Cell 401-641-2951 Email: email@example.com