- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Rare 50’ Huckins Corinthian 1959 just completing a total restoration.
- The KINGFISHER was built as a Corinthian 48 with gas engines in 1959 for John A. Taylor of Clearwater Beach, Florida and named SEASONG. In 1962 she was returned to Huckins and lengthened to 50' to accommodate a pair of GMC 6V-53s. She was later re-named BARBIE. The current owner acquired KINGFISHER in 1999 and has undertaken a total restoration of the yacht during the past three years.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting aft from the cockpit with large hatches, for engine and machinery access. Up three steps to the flybridge with built-in seating, new custom mahogany windshield, new cushions and bimini top with full enclosure. From flybridge to starboard, down stairway to main salon with great views and plenty of light via large windows, all newly installed. Settee to port with built-in storage cabinets and shelving, all trimmed in mahogany. From cockpit aft, forward and down into aft galley and dining area with settee seating for four, convertible to double berth, plenty of storage, built-in shelving and lockers below, all trimmed in mahogany. Forward to amidships guest cabin to starboard with two single berths, wardrobe, built-in storage and vanity. Opposite guest cabin is day head with all new sink, plumbing and fixtures and stand-up shower. Forward and up three steps to the salon. Forward of the salon and down three steps to the master stateroom with vee berth arrangement, large wardrobe / hanging locker with built-in drawers under berth. En suite head to port and starboard, with large shower and wardrobe to starboard and head to port with sink, overhead locker and additional wardrobe. ZF Transmission New hydraulic steering All new galley appliances Air-conditioning throughout vessel 6 kW Onan generator – new in 1999 (under 50 hrs) New 2-zone AC Unit added in 1999
- All new electrical – wiring, lighting, electric panel. 12-volt system with 115-volt power. All wiring for 12-volt and 100-volt has been replaced with new along with circuit breakers and battery switches. Battery charging is by alternators on engines and auto battery charger. All new electronics
- Rare 50’ Huckins Corinthian 1959 just completing a total restoration including all major systems, refurbished interior, soft goods, water system, all new electrical, refurbished engine room, new galley, all new decks and pilothouse, new electronics. KINGFISHER has a large flybridge with bimini top and full enclosure ideal for entertaining, with a large cockpit and swim platform. Original, fresh water cooled Detroit Diesel 6V-53 engines in excellent condition providing efficient power and outstanding performance via the patented, now legendary Huckins “Quadraconic” hull design.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.