- Displacement: 27
- Total Power: 308
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Owner’s stateroom aft with twin lower outboard berths with dresser in between. Full wardrobe to port, head and shower to starboard. Moving forward, guest stateroom to starboard with queen size berth, wardrobe, bureau and adequate storage. Guest stateroom, bath to port with stall shower. Moving up to main salon which is paneled in American Chestnut. There is a drop leaf sideboard/dining table to accommodate 6 in comfort with built in folding chair storage underneath. Galley is forward and below and has all new equipment. Forward of the galley are crews quarters for 2 in upper and lower berths with head in the forepeak and stall shower to starboard. Adequate hanging and storage space in this area. Engine room is accessible from the galley and aft companionway stairway and full double hatch access in the main salon. Main deck – has mid-ships helm station with accompanying electronics etc. Aft deck has comfortable seating and the flybridge is accessible via the companionway ladder on the port side of the after deck.
- New Force 10 electric stove/oven GE refrigerator Stainless Steel counter top Overhead ventilation Single stainless steel sink New Faucets and associated plumbing
- Electrical System
- Wiring has been updated and boat converted from 32V to 12V New 12.5kw Phaser generator installed 2007 New Garmin 2210 GPS and transducer New Garmin GSD 21 blackbox Sounder Module New Icom M502 VHF Transceiver New Icom HM-157B/SW Comandmic II 8 New 8D batteries installed and divided into two banks: Inverter Bank – 2 House & Engine Start Bank 6 (1 House, 2 for each V871, 1 for phaser generator) All new battery cables installed New rotary transfer switches for all batteries New Charles 30A charger installed for each bank of batteries and all associated wiring New dedicated Deep Cycle gel-cell battery installed forward for windlass and crew head Guest 6 amp charger installed for windlass battery and all associated wiring is brand new New wiring for stereo speakers Newmar 1800 Watt inverter 3 Marine Air compressors installed in 2000 but not activated until 20097. Boat is totally air conditioned.
- Twin V8-71 Detroit Diesel – 270 hp each
- Mechanical & Tankage
- Fresh water tanks replaced with new stainless steel New shurflo diaphragm pump, 3.8 GPM, 45 PSI Raritan hot water heater with heat exchanger element – 110V New 2 gal Flotec expansion tank added for fresh water pump Fuel tanks replaced with new aluminum tanks All new aeroquip fuel lines installed Steering converted from chain cable to hydraulic New 1275V Capilano helms by Teleflex New aeroquip hydraulic steering hose 3 Raritan Sea-Era heads New 35 gallon holding tank and all new sanitation hose and y-valves 12V Sealand Mudsucker pump out pump New 12V Ideal windlass motor installed Automatic Discharge Fireboy fire extinguisher (with manual deployment as well)
- All exterior varnished stripped and built up wit Epiphanes Wood Finish Gloss Exterior decks (including wheelhouse) coated with Cetol Marine Gloss All interior varnish stripped and built up with Interlux Goldspar Satio (60) All interior paint stripped and built up with Interlux Premium Yacht Enamel – White for overhead and Semi-glass white for all walls and cabinets All Teak and Holly floors stripped and built up with HMG Acrythane clear system All hardware removed and polished or re-chromed Hull painted with Awlgrip Cloud White – 2 coats primer – 2 topcoats All hull hardware removed, polished and reinstalled.
- Fly Bridge
- The flybridge, with full helm, was added by Trumpy a couple of years after the boat was originally built. There is custom teak bench seating on the port and starboard sides.
- Double Mahogany plank over oak frames
- ATLAS has a cockpit. A very rare feature for a Trumpy.
- A magnificently restored and maintained Trumpy by a knowledgeable and loving owner who has returned her to original or superior condition. Her interior has been totally redone in both cosmetics and decorating. Her engine room has been detailed, electrical system updated, aids to navigation have been replaced or updated. Exterior teak bright work is beyond reproach. All exterior canvas covers, Bimini top etc. have all been replaced. This boat has been totally restored and is ready for immediate usage. This is a rare find to the true Trumpy connoisseur. Atlas won " Best In Show" at the 2007 Ocean Reef Club Vintage weekend, a true testimate that she is in " Palm Beach Condition"
- Contact David C. Lacz: Office: 954-779-7377 Cell: 401-641-2951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org