- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations are for four in the owner’s party in two separate staterooms with private baths, plus two crew in the forecastle. Starting aft on main deck, which can be fully enclosed, there is adequate seating for eight, with a wet bar located in the forward section behind the helm seat. Midship steering controls and navigation devices are in the forward section of the aft deck. Going below on the portside, you enter the main salon which has upholstered sofa, chairs, ottoman, RCA DVD/CD player, Pioneer VSX-454 A/V receiver. There is ample storage in the main salon. Moving aft to port down a companion way, the owner’s stateroom is full width in the aft section of the vessel, with port and starboard outboard lower berths with a large vanity between. Owner’s head and stall shower to starboard. The guest stateroom, with twin fore and aft lower berths and full length hanging locker with adequate storage is also on the starboard side. Opposite to port is a guest head and large stall shower which also serves as a day head. Up to the main salon and forward, you access the galley, midships of the main salon, which is also below deck. Galley to port has beautiful leaded glass dish storage, upholstered dinette to starboard, stainless steel sink and large undercounter refrigerator with freezer up, Sharp Carousel microwave, and three-burner electric stove with oven and broiler. AC/DC panel and air conditioning controls are located in galley also. Forecastle is forward with upper and lower berths to starboard, forward of which is a storage locker, the crew shower and forecastle head all the way forward. Opposite to starboard is hanging locker with shelves, followed aft by a large linen closet and finally a large stall shower.
- Navigation Equipment
- Garmin GPS Map 225, 12-channel Raytheon R21X Raster Scan Radar, open array Datamarine Dart 2490 multi-depth, speed, log, sea temperature Furuno LC-90 MKII Loran Robertson AP2000DL AP Tank tender Signet Analog knot log and odometer Standard Horizon VHF Intrepid & Standard Automatic Hailer/2nd Standard VHF (2) twin lever Panish controls Danforth Constellation compass Intercom Meters: Twin RPM, engine oil pressure, transmission oil, amp, water temperature Holding tank level monitor 2 x 12V Cigarette type plugs Guest engine syncs, LED display Trim tab control Bose 151 Outlaw box speakers on aft deck
- Hardtop Equipment
- Stainless steel spotlight GPS Antenna VHF Antenna(s) Dual horns Open array radar 12V TV Antenna Loran Antenna Davit arm for dinghy Varnished mast Speaker for hailer
- Deck Equipment
- Foredeck: (2) donnage boxes Hatch for crew quarters Ideal windlass with pressure switch (up only) (2) Danforth style Anchors painted white Very large seat ahead of salon windows with storage below Shore power midship, port and starboard Waste check pump out Aft Deck: U-line icemaker Sink Refrigerator Varnished table (2) wicker style chairs Large aft deck seat Off white cushions fore, aft helm bench, foredeck seating Large bench at helm Weather cloths on stanchions
- Forward and down from Salon Good ventilation and open design 115V electric (3) burner with oven/burners Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, freezer, stainless steel sink & dinette
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical panel located at galley dinette (2) 12VDC, (2) 8D 12VDC, bank of golf cart 32VDC Pro-Mariner battery charger 32V - 25A, Guest 12V - 10A 50-amp shore power
- Safety & Fire Equipment
- Auto Fire Systems - C02 fixed automatic in engine room Fire extinguishers - (2) Size I, (2) Size II ABC dry chemical Life rafts - No. 8ft fiberglass Packard dinghy stowed on boat deck Life jackets - (2) Type I, (8) Type II USCG approved located in aft cabin & pilothouse
- EMMA has undergone a total rehabilitation in 2004 and 2005 at Moores’ Marine in Riviera Beach. This includes structural modifications, updating of plumbing, wiring in all electrical systems, hull and brightwork have been stripped and totally refinished, windows re-bedded, teak decks refastened where necessary, new or updated air conditioning systems, aides to navigation and safety equipment. EMMA is a showpiece and represents one of the finest 57’ Trumpy’s available today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information, contact Central Agent, Joe Bartram (954) 779-7377