“FANTASTIQUE” was a very popular and well known charter yacht, prior to her recent private use. She has vast deck spaces both aft and on the upper deck, the latter now covered by a fixed awning.
- The exceptionally large and spacious sundeck is accessed by stairs from the aft deck on the port side. Aft there is a large cushioned seating area, under a fixed awning. Up to 20 people can be seated in comfort. Forward of this seating area is the crane for the Boston Whaler and rib and fully forward is the second helm position. This also has a fixed awning. There is an additional cushioned sunbathing area in front of the raised wheelhouse with access by stairs from the foredeck.
- Main Deck
- Access from the shore to the very large aft deck is via a folding passerelle above the swim platform. On the main deck starting aft, there is a large deck for entertaining and will accommodate 8 -10 for dining. Moving forward into the main salon through an automatic sliding door, is an L shaped settee to starboard, and a large table which can convert for dining. To the left of the salon entrance is a bar with stools around. Here there is a fridge, ice maker and sink To port and forward is the entrance to the galley via an automatic sliding door and aft to port are stairs leading down the accommodation. Access to the raised wheelhouse is by stairs located aft of the galley. There is a watertight door on both sides of the crew mess opening to the deck. There is also a boarding ladder situated on the starboard side of the yacht for easy access to the tenders, thus leaving the swimming platform cle
- Lower Deck
- The lower deck owner accommodations have 4 double staterooms and 3 full baths. Access to the accommodations, all of which are aft of the engine room, is by the stairs from the saloon. Fully aft is the owner’s cabin with a queen bed on the centerline with bathroom ensuite. Forward of this and to port is a “convertible” cabin with 2 extra Pullman berths. Opposite this cabin and slightly further forward down the corridor, is a guest cabin with double bed positioned athwart ships with bathroom ensuite which is shared with another guest cabin opposite, also with a double bed positioned athward ships. To port is a double cabin with cross over beds and bathroom ensuite. Just aft of this cabin is a guest water closet, which doubles as a day head. The crew accommodations consist of the captain’s cabin fully forward with double bed on the centerline and private bath and two twin bedded cabins, both with shower and toilet. There is also a sauna in this area
- Recent Work Completed
- Stabilizers: Fins removed, reinstalled with seal kit Batteries: New house batteries installed New start bank batteries installed New house bank battery box modification to accommodate new batteries Battery charger replaced ER DC panel box replaced Anchors: Windlasses rebuilt port and starboard gear boxes New brakes, bearings and seal kits and new windlass controls Installation of two brackets in chain locker for windlass electrical box Anchor windlass wiring , transformers checked and serviced New anchor chain swivels installed Throttles: Main engine controls, hynautic tubes replaced and fluid renewed Steering: Hydraulic hoses replaced and steering leak repaired in laxarette Rudders replated and oil added Rudder angle indicator bracket repaired Fuel tanks: All four fuel tanks chemically cleaned New fuel tank gaskets to all fuel tanks inspection lids Fuel polishing in wing tanks and 600 gallons added Starboard main engine fuel pump replaced Fuel transfer pump serviced Main engines: Stop buttons, controls on fly bridge, new solenoids, new helm station ignition switches New fuel line port main engine Generators: Service including solenoids, oil, fan belts for both generators 2 new alternators fitted to both generators Port generator armature fault finding, exciter etc. and coolant service. Port generator repaired and running well under load - 35 KVA Installed new raw water strainer Connection to electrical panel rewired for port generator Water System: Both fresh water pumps replaced Fresh water system new manifold made in PVC Air Conditioning: AC leak repaired in crew Removed and serviced 3 AC handlers and replaced drip trays in crew area Total replacement AC insulation in crew cabins New crew mess air handler New AC cabinet installed in crew mess for new handler AC chilled water loop repaired in twin cabin Starboard twin cabin air handler serviced AC control box repaired in guest accommodation New raw water strainer to AC Black Water: 24V pump replaced 3 crew heads repaired Day head repaired Twin toilet repaired Grey Water: Replaced and remounted 50/60 Hz grey water pump in crew area Crew grey water float repaired, rewired Guest grey water pumps rebuilt, tank cleaned and float switch replaced
- Exterior Work Completed
- Deteriorated wood port aft replaced Stern capping rail work, aft deck cap rail removal and re-installed Entire boat re-varnished 10-12 coats in Schooner Deck: Gas BBQ installed on boat deck New BBQ cabinet, fwd upper deck Teak decks lightly sanded and sealer applied Att deteriorated wood panels replaced with GRP on boat deck Interdeck non-skid white paint to boat deck and sun pad Entire mast and top helm station painted Crane repaired New fly bridge awning New bridge window cover New aft table protective cover New life ring covers Main salon automatic sliding door components upgraded. Side Gangway: Side gangway welding repair Side gangway arm repaired Gangway deck step repaired Tender: Tender outboard motor serviced and lower unit impellar kit fitted New water separator filter New cover New battery
- Leaks: Ceiling leak in salon repaired Leaking hatch in bridge repaired Cosmetic: Bridge floor varnished and touch ups Galley and crew mess floor repainted Crew Quarters: 3 new shower bases installed in crew heads Carpeting on all walls replaced with white flat mica Painted all heads, showers and crew areas New mattress in crew
- General: Serviced/purchased all fire equipment New search light motors and controls as per survey Flare kit, First aid kit, safety and regulations Bilges: Serviced main bilge pump and installed automatic bilge pump system in 5 compartments, 2000GPH Bridge high water audio alarm replaced Hull: Steel plating where necessary below the waterline, after sand blasting Full bottom job, barrier coating and antifoul bottom paint New zincs Prop speed to propellers Flag blue boot stripe repainted New exhaust boxes fitted on waterline and painted Stripped out all through hull fittings and serviced/replaced as needed Various porthole seals replaced Rust, Blisters, Primer & Paint: Anchor chain removed, painted and color marked Chain locker sandblasted and painted Entire engine room repainted Bow area and anchor boxes repainted Port and starboard bulwarks repainted Swim platform Boat deck aluminum hatch
- “FANTASTIQUE” was a very popular and well known charter yacht, prior to her recent private use. She has vast deck spaces both aft and on the upper deck, the latter now covered by a fixed awning.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.