Built in France by Latitude 46, a company known for their classic design, high styling and impeccable construction, the Andreyale 33 was inspired by the American commuter boats of the 1930s. The Andreyale 33 was built to commission for the famous André restaurant in La Rochelle. Designed by architects Joubert and Nivelt, its inspiration comes from 1930s American commuter boats. A very seaworthy hull and versatile vessel with a protected prop and shallow draft that allows for near shore exploration and even beach landings. Since 1991, 10 m Andreyales have proved their seaworthiness in difficult sailing conditions in Brittany, Corsica and off the US northeastern coast. Her single Yanmar diesel provides reliable and extremely fuel efficient power. An ideal resort day boat ideal for elegant cocktail and dinner cruise charters or luxury yacht tender. SKIMMER is in superb condition with only 320 original hours and mostly fresh water use.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Her roomy cockpit and vast saloon with satin mahogany finish offer ample and elegant accommodations for 4 - 6 guests with convertible settee and forward v-berth providing overnight accommodations for 4. The cabin is vast and generously lit by bevelled glass glazing. Starboard, the kitchen, with its refined satin mahogany woodwork, is equipped with a stove, a pressurized water sink and a 40 L refrigerator. The whole is fittingly masked, making the cabin feel like a large living room.
- Interior Layout
- Forward cabin: (white gelcoat finish) (2) berths (1) head Storage lockers (2) opening portholes Salon: (satin varnished mahogany joinery) Settee with cushions and drapes to port: Hanging locker and storage to starboard: galley with sink and 2-burner gas stove 40 gallon water tank with pressurized system refrigerator (6) dome lights (1) DC electric panel with 6 breakers
- 60 hp Yanmar diesel 320 hours Line shafting transmission 3-blade propeller 108 A battery (1) electric bilge pump
- Hull & Deck
- Hull and deck are hand-laid up fiberglass. The deck cockpit is covered over with teak and the engine is accessible from the cockpit. The cabin structure is varnished mahogany and the windows are all champhered safety glass.
- Hardware & Equipment
- (2) fairleads (1) forward mooring bit (2) stern cleats (6) eye straps (for fenders) (2) flagpole sockets (aft and forward) (2) chrome-plated bronze navigation and anchor lights (2) chrome-plated engine air intakes (1) navigation compass (1) electric bilge pump (2) opening portholes on hull (1) opening porthole in the salon (1) teak and stainless steel helmsman's seat aft cockpit bench windscreen
- Suitable for road transport, the Andreyale 10 m can be transported with the appropriate vehicle and trailer. Located in the front, the shaft engine will have you easily reaching speeds of 15 knots without generating noise.
- Call: (508) 207-7040 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org