Versatile hardtop express.
- General History of GB East Bay SX Hull # 100 (now DECOY) : 2009: In Maine hull #100 was on a mooring at Morris Yachts, a squall came through during a Nor’easter and she lost her mooring, and got stuck under a concrete bridge. The vessel was on the bottom for approx. 12 hours. Morris Yachts raised the boat and put worked on her for 2 months. 2010: The owner of River Watch Marina in Stuart and Sovereign Yacht Sales, purchased it at auction from the insurance company. They brought hull #100 to River Watch Marina and spent 1.5 years having his team replace all of the wiring, fuses, inverter, breakers, etc. The pilothouse hard top was damaged in the sinking and had to be rebuilt. Some of the joinery work in the salon was also replaced. 2010 -2011: The owner of River Watch Marina used the boat with his family, taking it to the Bahamas, etc. 2011 : Hull #100 was in the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale shows, where the current owner purchased hull number #100 at the 2011 FLIBS from Sovereign Yacht Sales. The current owner did a complete survey with Patton Marine Surveyors. 2012: The current owner installed two brand new Caterpillar C-12 700 hp each. PRESENT : DECOY represents a wonderful Eastbay 49’ SX that has been gone through from bow to stern. With an asking price of ½ her replacement cost, DECOY is considered a “best buy” on the brokerage market. We are confident the most experience surveyor(s) will give DECOY as wonderful report for the next owner to enjoy, despite her unfortunate mishap with her previous owner. We highly recommend all serious buyers to inspect DECOY for yourself and make your own judgments on her current condition. Versatile hardtop expess combines comfort, style with traditional Grand Banks quality. Rich three stateroom, two-head interior with home size galley, huge master stateroom is long on luxury, short on salon space. SX model has fully enclosed salon. With wide side decks, power assisted center windshield panel, spacious engine room, deep V hull delivers superb big water performance.
- Three Stateroom layout with 2 heads, first across from galley is a single berth with cabin doors. Next there is a guest cabin with 2 single berths forward to port. Then there is a master stateroom with island queen berth and en suite head and shower stall. Spacious galley with L shaped dinette lounge aft to port with elelctric companion seat that converts to raise or lower or face forward or aft. Enclosed Salon offers ample seating and on starboard side is a pop up TV, liquor cabinet, DVD/CD Stereo, and Intellian D4 Satellite HD TV. Teak and holly cabin soles throughout.
- Seaward cook top Sub Zero fridge Sub Zero refrigerator U-Line ice-maker Sharp microwave Nova Kool top load freezer Ample cabinet storage Asko washer Asko dryer Intellian D4 Satellite HD TV Fushion DVD/CD Stereo JL audio amplifier Carver subwoofer Monitor audio speaker system Fresh water filtered system
- Simrad NSE12 chartplotter (2) Simrad AP28 auto pilot Simrad AIS 300 Airex 1kw transducer Icom M604 VHF
- Onan 13.5 KW Generator AC power indicator DC power indicator 50amp shore power with cablemaster TV/phone dockside hook up 16K BTU A/C forward 16K BTU saloon A/C Battery charger
- 2x Caterpillar C-12, 700 HP Engines with 1 year comprehensive warranty and 2 year major components warranty.
- Teak cockpit deck and swim platform. Bench seat with cushions. Walk in accessfor engine room.
- Broker Remarks
- New Additions January 2012: Custom teak cockpit table 40hp Yamaha Nouvarania dingy Life raft (6 man) Custom wine cooler TNT lift 50" flatscreen w/lift Watermaker Master stateroom flatscreen Entire engine room serviced
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mobile: (401) 641-2951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org