SIR MARTIN II Was built to rigorous military specifications by the renowned Dutch yard
Molenmaker. With a heavily framed hull constructed of 3/8” nickel steel SIR MARTIN II
offers blue water proven safety and comfort to her owner and crew. She is engineered
for reliability and convenience, and has seen the best of care under her current owner.
In keeping with his high standard, she is now completing a spring refit to make her
cruise ready. If you are looking for a sturdy ocean going motor sailor…look no further
than SIR MARTIN II.
- 3 Cabins plus 2 crew cabins, Master stateroom features a queen bed and has closet, numerous drawers, TV,VCR and ensuite, bath complete with stall shower, toilet and vanity. There are two Guest cabins with double beds and closets, drawers they have a bath with stall shower,VCR, Radio with CD player., One guest cabin has an additional pull out bed. Salon with sofas, 6 person dining table, plasma TV, VCR, wine cooler, refrigerator. All interior areas of the boat are heated and air-conditioned. Deck has 2 dining tables for 6-8 people, one forward and one aft which TV,LCD, and radio available. Cell phone, Satellite Phone, E-mail, Satellite Large sunbathing area
- 3 Refrigerators 2 Freezers Oven with electric 4 ring Gaggeneau hotplate system GE Microwave oven Miele dishwasher Magma grill on aft deck Wine cooler Icemaker
- Volvo Penta 6 cyl Diesel, 450 HP TAVN 072 (2)Village Watermakers750 gallons a day each Mechanical Fuel Pump Stainless Steel Shaft Bilge pumps Air Cooled Kaeser Air compressor Bow thruster- Rheinstrom electric, Quantum hydraulic stern shruster Koopnautic Stabilizers Halon Fire Extinguishing system 9 Cruisair Air Conditioners Approved type toilet system with holding tank
- Electrical System
- 110 and 220 volt AC, 12 and 24volt DC 2 Generators, 12 and 25 KW, both Northern Lights Atlas power converter ( 50lhs single phase 100 amps) Battery Chargers Mastervolt Inverter Electric Nav Lights 16 - 6 volt batteries - (2) 24V Banks 2 – 12 volt batteries – In Bank, 5 – 12B Start Batteries for engine, generators, Electric winch and windlass
- Electronics, Navigational System, and Emergancy Equipment
- Radios: Icom ICM 700UK hf, KVH Tracphone, SEA235 hf/ssb, Icom ICM802 VHF Qualcomm Globalstar Phone, Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF, Icom ICM45 & ICM 127 VHFS Weather Fax: Furuno Dfax 207, Furuno Navtex NX300 EPIRB: NAT Satfind 406GPIRB II, and in raft Log/speed: Brookes and Gatehouse: Custom PC Chart Plotter - 2011 Auto Pilot: Raypilot 650 and ST6001 Compass: Sestrel, Azimuth 1000, Danforth, Furuno Sat compass Radar Furuno 96 mile (GAAS) FR.525 model, multi-color Radar #2: Raytheon R1210XX Radar #3: Furuno 1830 Stereo: Clarion-Sirius GPS: Northstar 941, Furuno FCV 297, MX 420, Garmin 240 in small boat Depth Sounder: Brookes & Gatehouse, Interphase twin scope forward looking SONAR, Furuno FCV292 Other: Brookes & Gatehouse wind instruments, Simrad Taiyo ADDF TDL1620A & TDL1100 adf units Strikefind lightning plotter, Sony DSS system, Leica MX420 AIS recognition system, ACER Laptop with plotter software Televisions: Sharp, Sony, Audiovox and Alpine TV/DVDs Video recorders: Sony DVD Clock: Stockburger, Wempe, Plastimo, Weems and Plath, Howard Miller, Ships Clock, Sieko Barometer: Stockburger, Lcrosse, Weems and Plath, Wempe, Shaper Image Horn: Kahlenberg air horns & automatic fog alert system Life ring: 1 horseshoe and light, 2 round, MOB module Bell: Brass Lifejackets: 30 adult and 6 child Smoke hoods: 12 x Dupont Evac Life rafts: 2 x Givens 12 person, all certified March, 2011 Flares: Orion ok to August 2014 13 Fire Extinguishers Emergency water pumps Emergency fire pumps Complete Medical Kith with Med-Link Hook-up for telephone support Air Cond: 9 x Cruisair Toilet systems: approved type with holding tank 16 person/day Airhead
- Sails and Rigging
- Masts: 2 Oregon pine Booms: Pin main, mizzen, staysail, 2 gaffs Standing rigging: stainless nickel-steel Running rigging: stainless nickel-steel and Dacron Sails: Dacron Mainsail, Mizzen, Staysail, Roller furling Yankee and Spinnaker all new 2008 Davits: stainless nickel-steel small boat davit, aluminum downwind pole Aluminum davit system on transom Awnings: full awning, aft deck Covers: mainsail, mizzen, staysail, 2 small boat, windlass, bell, deck boxes
- Deck Equipment
- Dual hydraulic steering systems with steering wheel Emergency winch system Deck fittings are stainless steel, chrome, and aluminum 2 120kg Coaster (navy type) anchors appx 9/16 th chain, 200’ each. Lofrans windlass 7 Sheet and halyard winches, 1 electric.
- Tenders and Toys
- 17’ American Bristol Skiff with 60 HP motor and padded Gunwales, fish finder on console Wave runner – Kawasaki: 760
- SIR MARTIN II Was built to rigorous military specifications by the renowned Dutch yard Molenmaker. With a heavily framed hull constructed of 3/8” nickel steel SIR MARTIN II offers blue water proven safety and comfort to her owner and crew. She is engineered for reliability and convenience, and has seen the best of care under her current owner. In keeping with his high standard, she is now completing a spring refit to make her cruise ready. If you are looking for a sturdy ocean going motor sailor…look no further than SIR MARTIN II.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact, David Lacz Cellular: (401)641-2951 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org