- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MD 2030
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION ON 11-5-2012
Owner’s version !!!
Never chartered !!!
Here is a great opportunity to own a fast, capable, cruising cat with great equipment and sail package. She is set up for singled handed operation. Generator, air conditioned, superb condition.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering the salon through a large sliding door you are facing a large U-shaped settee with dining table. To port is the navigation station with separate freezer and refrigerator below. The galley is U-Shaped and faces aft on the starboard side. The starboard hull is dedicated to the owners. It has a large head forward with a separate shower stall. The aft cabin has a queen size berth with a shelf above and several hanging and storage lockers. There is a very large storage locker under the berth. In the hallway there are several hanging and storage lockers and an inboard facing desk. The master cabin can be completely enclosed and separated from the salon for maximum privacy. The port hull has a mirrored image of the master aft. The forward cabin has a double berth and a huge sail/storage locker forward. A head with marine toilet and separate shower is outboard. Interior is light colored wood with a satin finish. Head liners are vinyl. Solid surface counter tops. Composite teak and holly sole.
- Salon / Dinette
- U–Shaped settee with storage under and leather upholstery. Dining table with pedestal mounts and wood finish. (2) Upholstered hassocks with storage inside. Stand-up navigation station just inside of entry to port. Chart storage. Sea Frost 12VDC cold plate refrigerator and freezer below navigation station with stainless steel doors and latches. Decorative storage shelves alongside and in front of the settee. Galley faces aft. Gimbaled Force 10 (2) burner stove with oven and broiler. Magic Chef microwave oven. Solid surface counter tops. Solid surface bar top with fold out leaf. Double stainless steel sinks with European style faucet. Trash bin under counter with lift top (accessed for side for removal). Spice storage locker above sink with sliding doors. (6) Storage lockers in galley and salon, 1 with built in drawers. Cellular shades all around. Book shelves outboard of settee. Skywatch flat screen TV near galley. (1) Hella fan. (10) Halogen low profile ceiling lights.
- Starboard Hull / Owner's Stateroom
- Master suite can be completely separated from the salon offering total privacy. Full queen berth aft with storage under. Full length book shelf inboard. Composite teak and holly sole with removable sections for access and storage. (1) Hella fan. (2) Halogen reading lights. (1) Florescent over head light. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Storage lockers. (2) Opening port lights with screen (1 side; 1 aft). (1) Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air shade.
- Storage lockers and desk inboard. (2)Halogen lights above desk. (1) Florescent overhead light. Storage under and above desk. (2) Hanging lockers. (1) Opening port light with screen.
- Master Head / Shower
- (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade. Jabsco manual marine toilet. (2) Mirrors (1 with cabinet). Solid surface counter top with cast sink and European style faucet. Separate shower stall with seat and acrylic enclosure. Adjustable hand shower with single lever control. Fiberglass sole with non-skid texture.
- Port Hull / Forward Cabin
- Large sail storage locker. Double berth. Full length book shelf. Storage and hanging locker. (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade. (1) Caframo fan. (1) Halogen reading light.
- Guest Head / Shower
- Head with marine toilet. Solid surface counter top. Fiberglass sink. Single lever control. Mirror with cabinet. Separate shower stall with acrylic enclosure. Adjustable hand shower with single lever controls. (1) Overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade. Fiberglass sole with non-skid pattern.
- Aft Cabin
- Full queen berth aft with storage under. Full length book shelf inboard. (1) Caframo fan. (2) Halogen reading lights. (2) Opening ports with screens (1 outboard; 1 aft). Composite teak and holly sole. (1) Overhead florescent light. (1) Hanging locker. (3) Storage lockers.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Nav Station: Raymarine 240VHF radio. Kenwood Stereo with Sirius satellite capability. Xantrex/Inverter charger controls. (2) Air conditioner controls. Raymarine keyboard for E-80 (for use with monitor, not supplied). Helm: Raymarine ST60 Tri-data Speed Log. Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder. Raymarine ST60 wind Machine. Raymarine E120 Chart plotter/GPS. Raymarine Below decks autopilot. Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control. Raymarine Wireless autopilot remote. Plasimo bulkhead mounted compass. Stereo remote controls. External stereo speakers.
- Next Gen 5.5kw diesel generator (mounted in forward deck locker in sound box (New 2011 only 6 hours). (3) Gell cell 4D house batteries. (2) Gell cell engine start batteries. (2) 60Amp alternators. (1) Xantrex 2kw invertor with 100amp three stage charger. (2) 30Amp 120vac inlets. (2) 30Amp 50 foot electrical cables. (1) 50Amp to 30 amp adaptor. (1) Transfer switch located in navigation station. (1) 120VAC electrical panel with 2 master breakers and 7 branch breakers. (1) 12VDC panel with 24 branch breakers and battery voltage monitor. 120Vac outlets throughout vessel with GFCI in appropriate places.
- Pressure water system. Water heater from 120Vac and engine. (2) 105 Gallon plastic water tanks in forward lockers. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with pump out systems. Rule shower pumps.
- Sails and Rigging
- Natural anodized Sparcraft mast and boom with Antal main sail track system. Sparcraft natural anodized cross beam. Double diamond rigged mast with swept back spreaders and cap shrouds. Cap and lower shrouds have chafe protection. Profurl roller furling system. All standing rigging is stainless steel with swaged fittings. (3) Aluminum mast steps. Main halyard, sheet and reef lines are led to electric winch in cockpit. Main winch: Harken 46 2 speed CST electric. Genoa winches (2): Harken 46 2 speed CST. Jib halyard winch: Harken 40 2speed CST. Spinnaker winch: Harken 40 2 speed CST. (6) Line stoppers. Rigid boom vang. Cabin top mounted genoa tracks. Mast head mounted Windex. Asymmetrical Spinnaker in sock (Quantum). Full batten main with (2) reefs (Quantum). 120% Roller furling genoa (Quantum). Winch handles.
- Deck & Safety Equipment
- Double stainless steel lifelines with gates port and starboard. Transom steps for easy boarding from water or dinghy. Child door and lifeline to keep wee ones in cockpit. Fire ports into each engine room (no need to open hatch). Fiberglass hard top with ample hand rails. Sun screens that roll into the hard top. Eisenglass removable windshield. (3) Aluminum deck cleats along each side. (2) Aluminim cleats mounted on cross beam. Lewmar electric anchor windlass with corded remote switch. CQR style plow anchor with 165’ chain rode and bridle. Hella Marine running lights. Hailer speaker mounted on mast. Radar antenna mounted on mast. Fore deck and steaming light. (3) Mast steps. Bow seats integrated into bow railings. Offshore trampolines. Textaleen sun filtering side covers for salon windows. Louvered window coverings on front salon windows creates steps to cabin top and cooler. Interior spaces. Dinghy davit on stern. 2007 Apex 10 RIB dinghy. 9.8 Tohatsu 4 stoke outboard motor. (2) Emergency manual bilge pumps. (4) Electric automatic bilge pumps.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30 HP Volvo MD 2030 marine diesel engines with Volvo sail drives (Approximately 1,200 hours). Volvo 2- blade folding propellers. Racor fuel filters. Single lever Morse engine controls. Edson cable steering system with leather wrapped wheel. Sea water strainers. (2) 12k btu Cruise Air reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems. Full engine control panels (with gauges).
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463 Florida Gulf Coast Tide and Fishing Chart http://www.tides4fishing.com/us/florida-gulf-coast