- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208TA 375-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1987 SEA RAY 460 EXPRESS CRUISER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375-hp Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Westerbeke 11.0kw Generator (600-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Garmin (Color) GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon 41XX Radar, Robertson Autopilot), Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Forward, Bimini-Top Aft, Aft Sun-Shade w/Screens), Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Local boat since new and always inside heated stored for Winter. Soft goods all show very well (cockpit upholstery, cockpit carpeting, cabin carpeting, cabin upholstery, etc.), Bilge's clean. Sale include's 10.2 Hard Bottom Dinghy w/15-hp Motor! Also includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Broad-shouldered sportyacht from 1980s combines rakish styling with spacious accommodations, secure big water performance. Original two-stateroom interior (Plan A) with two-heads was replaced (Plan B) with more expansive single-stateroom layout boasting much larger salon. Notable features include wide side decks, wide transom door, swim platform, side exhaust.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door (Note: Tempuredic Mattress!) Forward Stateroom w/Vanity & Stool to Starboard w/Built-in Storage Private Access Door to Head via Forward Stateroom Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward to Starboard Large Walk-in Cedar Lined Closet w/Hanging & Drawer Storage Head ( Vacuflush ) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note; Large Stall-Shower) Dinette Mid-Ship to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion and features Privacy Curtain) L-Shaped Settee to Port Prep-Counter to Port at Cabin Entry w/Ice-Maker and Pop-up Liquor Dispenser Central Vacuum System (2) Television's 1-LCD in Salon & 1-Tube in Forward Stateroom Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Coffee Maker Refrigerator & Freezer (Side-by-side) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio w/DSC Dart Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Water-Temp) Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon R41XX Radar w/Open-Array Robertson Autopilot AP200DL AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (2) Clarion AMP's
- (10) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Battery Inverter (2000 Watt) Westerebek 11.0kw Generator (600-Hours) Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Trimmed in Teak Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Davits for Included Dinghy (2) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package 10.2 Rigid Dinghy (Fiberglass Bottom) w/15-hp Motor Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dockside Water Connection Inside Heated Winter Stored OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.