- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the Market !
Never chartered !
One Owner !
Do you desire to sail FAST??
Do you desire extreme safety when at sea??
Do you choose to spend your time aboard out in the fresh air??
Do you desire great living and sleeping accommodations?
If the answers to these questions are yes then here’s your boat. !!!
Motivated seller !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- The open “great room” effect of the main salon is the centerpiece of living space. It offers various seating locations, all with full panoramic views. The green house appearance is very pleasing and surprisingly comfortable, whether at sea or at anchor. A large table with bench seats forward makes a great place for friends and crew to congregate. It also converts to a berth for those cool Caribbean nights. Down (4) steps into the starboard hull you’ll find a spacious master suite. Starting from forward is an extra single berth with storage under. Next is a navigation station with a swing out seat. The full sized queen berth with custom foam mattress is inboard. Aft from there is a small settee, cabinet with counter and storage lockers. Across is another locker with hanging and shelf storage. The ships electrical control panel is located in the side of this cabinet. Further aft is a large head with a separate shower stall, marine toilet and vanity with sink. The port hull starting from forward has a single berth followed by a head with marine toilet, vanity and shower. Next is a queen berth, inboard, with storage locker below. Aft of the entry steps is a large galley with work spaces both inboard and outboard. A four burner stove with oven is supplied as well as a top loading freezer and a front opening refrigerator. Interior finish is off white gelcoat. Head liners are white gelcoat. Solid surface counter tops. Cabin sole is cork composite. Cherry wood trim with oiled finish.
- Chart Area
- Cherry chart table with lift top and storage inside. Cherry cabinet and book shelf above chart table. Caframo fan. Florescent chart light. Halogen reading light. Tank monitor panel. Icom RAM mike. ComNav multi readout repeater. 120VA outlet.
- Large U-shaped galley. Solid surface counter tops. Double stainless steel sink with single lever control and separate sprayer. Frigoboat top opening freezer with digital controller. Frigoboat front opening refrigerator with digital controller. SeaGull water filter. Built-in trash bin. (7) Storage lockers. (2) Storage Drawers. Broadwater gimbaled marine (4) burner LPG stove with oven. Tappan microwave oven. (3) Florescent counter lights. Opening port inboard. Opening port facing aft.
- Master Stateroom with En-Suite Head
- 7” custom queen foam mattress. (2) Full length cherry book shelves. Small settee. Cherry storage lockers wit both shelves and hanging areas. Dresser cabinet with solid surface counter. Overhead storage locker with Ships electrical system controls. Overhead hatch with screen. Sony CDXF7705X Stereo Caframo fan. (2) Florescent overhead light. (2) Halogen reading lights. 120VAC outlet. Master Head Lavac toilet system. Vanity with solid surface counter top and single lever faucet. (1) Florescent overhead light. Cherry storage locker above the toilet. Head with separate shower stall. Glass stainless steel framed enclosure. Adjustable hand shower with single lever controls. Opening port facing aft.
- Guest Stateroom
- 7” custom queen foam mattress. (2) Full length cherry book shelves. Overhead hatch with screen. Caframo fan. (2) Florescent overhead light. (2) Halogen reading lights. 120VAC outlet.
- Guest Head / Shower
- Lavac marine toilet system. Solid surface vanity with stainless steel sink and storage below. Dual knob controlled faucet with pull out shower hose and head. Mirror. Water maker control panel.
- Port & Starboard Hulls / Forward Cabins
- Storage access locker forward of berth with cherry door and trim. Single berth with custom foam mattress and storage under. Full length cherry book shelf. Opening overhead hatch. Halogen reading light.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Icom RAM microphone. Tank Tender tank monitor. ComNav multi-readout repeater. Sony CDXF7705X Stereo Icom 602 DSC VHF radio with hailer and speaker on mast. ComNav autopilot controller. ComNav Multi readout mounted overhead. ComNav wind machine mounted overhead. Garmin 3010C Color plotter with Sirius weather and 4kw RADAR. Engine control panels with alarms.
- Electrical System
- Mase IS4.0 2.9 continuous diesel generator (mounted in forward deck locker in sound box). (4) 120 Watt solar panels mounted on hardtop. Mastervolt 2000 watt inverter with remote panel, battery monitor and automatic transfer switch (control located in master stateroom). Mastervolt 50 amp battery charger. (2) 30 Amp 120VAC inlets. (2) 30 Amp power cables. (4) AGM 8D batteries. (3) Gel cell 4D house batteries (2) Gel cell engine start batteries. (1) Generator start battery. (2) 60 Amp alternators. (1) Shore to generator transfer switch located in master stateroom. (1) 12VDC electrical panel with 1 master breaker and 16 branch breakers and 5 open spaces (located in master stateroom). (1) 12VDC panel with 12 branch breakers located in the galley. 12VDC outlets throughout vessel with GFCI in appropriate places. Battery monitor. (3) Master battery switches (located in master stateroom).
- Pressure water system. (2) Water heaters from 120Vac and engine. (2) 60 Gallon plastic water tanks in forward lockers. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with pump out systems. (2) Jabsco macerator shower pumps.
- Cockpit Features
- Cockpit has a large table fore and aft with bench seats on each side. Sail control lines, stoppers and winches are on the cabin top to port and starboard of the table. The helm station is a center console in the center of the cockpit. This location offers 360% visibility, a view of each corner of the boat and easy access to the sail control lines. There is a double helm seat and two upholstered jump seats to each side. The aft section of the cockpit has (2) L-shaped settees. The entire cockpit is covered by a fiberglass roof with integral handrails, sliding hatches and ventilation hatches. Decks are a gray diamond pattern non-skid for effective footing Full Eisenglass Enclosure. Full Screen Enclosure. Cockpit hot and cold shower. Line lockers keep running rigging safely stowed. Sliding acrylic doors into the hulls. (7) Overhead lights in cockpit. Bose stereo speakers. 12VDC outlet. 120VAC outlet.
- Sails and Rigging
- Natural anodized Selden mast and boom with Antal main sail track system. Selden natural anodized cross beam. Carbon fiber shotgun bow sprit for screacher and spinnaker. Double diamond rigged mast with swept back spreaders and cap shrouds. Main sheet traveler system across rear bridge deck. Multi purchase rig tensioners. Schaffer roller furling system. All standing rigging is stainless steel with swaged fittings. Self tacking jib on traveler. Main halyard and reef lines are led to electric winch in cockpit. Main sheet winch: Lewmar 50 2 speed AST electric, aft in cockpit. Genoa halyard winch: Lewmar 40 2 speed AST. (6) Line stoppers. Rigid boom vang. Mast head mounted Windex. Asymmetrical Spinnaker in ATN sleeve. Full batten main with two reefs. Stack Pac sail system. New screecher on order. 100 %Roller furling jib. Winch handles.
- Deck & Safety Equipment
- Double stainless steel lifelines with gates port and starboard. Transom steps for easy boarding from water or dinghy. Fiberglass hard top with ample hand rails. Full roll up eisenglass enclosure. (3) Aluminum deck cleats along each side. Lewmar electric anchor windlass with controls at helm and at foredeck. 55 Lb Rocna anchor with approximately 75’ of chain and 225’ ¾”rode and bridle. FX 37 Fortress anchor with 8’ of chain and 150’ of rode. Running lights. Strike Shield lightning protection system. Hailer speaker mounted on mast. Radar antenna mounted on mast. Fore deck and steaming light. Bow seats integrated into bow railings. Offshore trampolines. Dinghy davit on stern. Stinger in boom end for raising and lowering dinghy. 2006 AB 3.6 RIB dinghy. 8 Hp Yamaha 2 stoke outboard motor. (2) Emergency manual bilge pumps. (4) Electric automatic bilge pumps. Parker gas grill.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- (2) 29HP Yanmar marine diesel engines with Yanmar sail drives (port drive new in 2011). Volvo (2) blade folding propellers. Racor fuel filters. Single lever Morse engine controls. Edson cable steering system with leather wrapped wheel. Seawater strainers. (2) 9k btu Mermaid reverse cycle heat and air conditioning systems. Full engine control panels with alarms. Salt water wash down system with Y valve for fresh water.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463