THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
Super clean and well maintained 31 sea ray.
Full canvas and carpet throughout.
Powered by twin Mercs she is ready for her next owner to cruise to any destination.
- Super clean and well maintained 31 sea ray. Full canvas and carpet throughout. Powered by twin Mercs she is ready for her next owner to cruise to any destination.
- Cherry wood interior Teak flooring throughout Carbon monoxide monitor Carpet Carpet runners Lighting Outlets Pillows Stereo Storage TV/VCR Filler cushions Lighting Mirrors Seating Storage Table Master berth FWD Reading Lamps Privacy Curtain Hanging locker Ample storage Aft: Cabin Berth, U Shaed Seating, Filler Cushion for double berth, Privacy Curtain
- Corian Countertop Sink Lighting Microwave Exhaust fan Refrigerator Drawers & Cabinets 2 Burner Stove Convertible Dinette to STBD - Corian Table
- Enclosed head w/ sink and shower Dry Storage Port Hole vent Mirror Exhaust fan Vanity Ample storage Shower Head
- Transom Storage Swim Platform Swim Ladder Horseshoe Cockpit Seating Cockpit Table Cockpit Sink Beverage holders Hatch Lighting Outlet Steps Storage Table Wet bar SS Cleats SS Bow Rail Full Canvas
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Raytheon RL 70 Chart Plotter Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Clarion Stereo CD w/ Changer Windlass SeaStar Steering Alarms Compass Dash dimmer rheostat Emergency start system Horn Full instrumentation Shift and throttle controls Raymarine 120 VHF Raymarine RL70 Radar Raymarine plotter Northstar 952 GPS Search light Depth finder Search light Depth finder
- Windlass Trim Tabs Wipers NAV Lights Horn Cockpit Lights Battery charger 30 amp shore power 3 batteries w/ switches Battery switch AC/Heat Water Heater Outlets Lights FW pump Shower Sump Pump Waste Discharge Pump Engine Blowers
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bilge pumps Blowers Fire suppression system Gel-coated engine room Insulated engine room Lighting
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.