- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the three stateroom version. Re-powered with CAT C-12's still under warranty.
PICASA PHOTO ALBUM AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST WITH 100 HI-RES PHOTOS. CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- This three-stateroom version has never been fished. The current (second) owner acquired boat in 2001 from fanatically meticulous first owner, with approximately 70 hours on original engines. Repowered in 2008 with CAT C-12’s, which are still under warranty.
- 2012 Upgrades
- New shower sump pump New aft bilge pump New EZ2CY with custom venting options New HVAC ducting UV light in HVAC system Revarnished cockpit coverboards Hull painted blue New coat of bottom paint to match new hull cover
- 2011 Upgrades
- All new caulking outside Retinted all windows Resealed all windows New Garmin 5212 chart plotter Custom ventilation for Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer New icemaker with water filter New convection/microwave oven Bottom stripped and painted with barrier coat then 1st coat red and second green LED underwater lights - 3 color choices Arid bilge pump system installed to keep forward bilge dry New flat screen in salon and master stateroom. DVR in salon All TV's wired to Sea Tel Satellite system
- Other Recent Upgrades
- New luxury, custom mattress in Master Stateroom New washing machine New carpet Custom sound deadening liner under carpet in Salon New hot water heater Refinished galley wood sole New washing machine New Sub Zero refrigerator MarQuipt davit MarQuipt transom ladder Novurania tender with 25 hp Yamaha 4-stroke
- Engine Room
- New Caterpillar C-12’s installed June 2008 - still under Platinum 5-Year ESC warranty, with option to extend warranty to 2016 Custom Sound Down engine room sound proofing
- White deck chairs Blue deck chairs Deck tables Kitchenware including small appliances Personal items Some linens No placards including Captain Country
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.