- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 LHA-STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Turn Key Express, nicely set up. She is ready to fish, or cruise, with fuel efficient Yanmars. This is a clean offering that won’t disappoint. The owner wants to move up, and will consider trades for a larger sport fish vessel. Give a call, and we can make a deal happen.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard into a generous cockpit, with all needed storage, fish boxes, coolers, and live well. Two steps up to helm deck, and seating. The central companionway down leads to a galley to port, and stand up head/shower to starboard. The fold down seating allows sleeping accommodations for 4. The cabin is both heated and air conditioned, hot and cold pressurized water.
- Main Salon
- Central area, with galley, seating and sleeping accommodations. Corian counter tops, and stainless fixtures. Lots of storage in cabinets, and drawers.
- Refrigerator in counter One burner Euro kern Stove Tappan Microwave Stainless sink and fixtures Teak and holly flooring
- Anchor with chain and line Windlass Bow pulpit with rails Search light with remote Swim platform Full bridge curtains Windshield wipers Lockers Wash down system Fresh and salt water Cockpit combing pads Heavy Duty Marlin Tower Upgrade, with Hardtop Helm and companion seating, bench seating Storage lockers and under seating Large insulated coolers, and live well
- Fishing Equipment
- Fishing equipment includes insulated boxes, live well, 6 tower rocket launchers, extra rod holders, Outriggers, fully rigged.
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine complete system – 36 mi Radar Plotter, Sounder, 215 DSC VHF JBC Sirrus AM/FM CD Sound
- Generator (Next Gen) 5.0 KW with sound shield 200 Hrs. 3 Batteries Parallel switches Nav lighting Spreader lighting UNDERWATER LIGHTS – BLUE Automatic battery charger Dockside Shore Power 30 Amp
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fuel efficient Yanmar Diesels Air Conditioned 10,000 BTU Raw water sea strainers Bilge pumps auto Bilge blowers Full controls helm and tower Engine synchronizers Recess trim tabs Oil change/transfer system
- Brokers Comments
- This clean offering shows the attention of a meticulous owner. This is an opportunity to acquire a solid vessel with no issues, and tremendous value. Trades, offers, and any other proposals will be considered. The owner wants to move up to a larger sport fish boat!