- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3L FWC diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
J SEA could well be the finest T44 ever built! She is the first MKII Flybridge T44 which includes major upgrades such as powered sliding side pilothouse windows, hydraulic bow thruster and windlass, improved refrigeration, better visibility from the pilothouse, simplified electrical system, etc. J Sea is less than one year old and has much of her original warranty coverage available to her next owner.
- J Sea (name reserved) is the first MKII Flybridge T44 which includes major upgrades such as powered sliding side pilothouse windows, hydraulic bow thruster and windlass, improved refrigeration, better visibility from the pilothouse, simplified electrical system, etc. In addition to these significant changes, this owner insisted on using the largest engines ever in a T44 to provide the best possible performance. As important as these mechanical and system changes are, the incredible amount of detail paid to each element of the boat, from comfort items, to aesthetic items, to safety items. The build spec list was without doubt the longest of any Talaria 44. One needs to sit on this boat for awhile just to take in all the great aspects of J Sea. J Sea is less than one year old and has much of her original warranty coverage available to her next owner.
- HULL and DECK
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides. Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with molded-in side and foredeck covered in teak decking. Double Cream Awlgrip Boot Top Green bottom paint Construction: DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP® process.Hinckley's DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber. Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull. Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding. Flybridge is through-bolted to the pilothouse. Swim platform - with teak inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform. Deck Features : Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top Custom Stainless Steel Bow Rail with 1¼" tubing Stainless Steel handrails on pilothouse sides and across aft end of pilothouse. Varnished teak handrails on cabin house top Anchor locker - Is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. The standard saltwater deck wash was deleted and replaced with a fresh water deck wash. (5) Polished Stainless Steel hatches on cabin top with Ocean Air screens and blinds (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens. Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats. All cleats are fixed. Multiple fender pad eyes with stainless steel half-round chafe strips on toe rail Aft transom swim handle – painted to match hull Stainless Steel chafe strip across transom Fishing Rod Holders and Racks Stamoid covers with fleece for all 5 hatch covers Stamoid covers with fleece for cabin house teak handrails
- Boarding is possible from port and starboard sides or through the transom door. A centerline transom door opens from the swim platform. A custom Hinckley-designed flip step folds down from the cockpit coaming to port Starboard boarding uses the flybridge ladder and ladder handle A custom stainless steel Bo-Peep handrail can be used on port or starboard sides. Cockpit Features include: Teak cockpit sole Aft-facing settee portside. Custom port and starboard transom seats a removable center section at transom door. Cushions are custom made to lip over the edge of stern seats. Seats have teak legs All cockpit cushions are covered in Sunbrella Navy with Vellum Piping Custom cockpit table can be set up on port side of cockpit – Teak slatted table attaches to cockpit coaming and folds to store under the side deck. Table height is 29” Custom LED rope courtesy lighting on dimmers Cockpit speaker pair with volume control. Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve near transom door opening. Fresh water wash down spigot at forward end of cockpit Glendinning shore power cord deploy/retract system with wireless remote Stainless steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder. Line rack in cockpit sole hatch Storage is available in insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck, cockpit sole hatch, and in the custom locker on starboard aft facing seat back. Stamoid cockpit cover – attaches to pilothouse top with zipper from transom door City water inlet – port forward – with regulator valve Hinckley customized davit system using St. Croix Stainless Steel removable davits, which can fold to the center and are also removable.
- Custom 1.25” stainless steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. The ladder folds up and out of the way to provide an additional aft facing seat in the cockpit. Molded non-skid on flybridge sole L-shaped seating outboard and aft. Forward portion of seating is molded fiberglass while aft portion consists of seating on stainless steel framework with cushions on stainless steel backs. Forward is a customized wrap-around venturi screen. Customized with thicker lexan and improved fit to flybridge shape. Hinckleydesigned flybridge mast – holds radar, spotlight, night vision camera, flag halyards, cockpit spotlight, UFO TV antenna The L-Shaped settee cushions finished in Sunbrella Navy with Vellum piping Crown socket for flybridge sole to accept pilothouse table pedestal and table. Custom bimini top folds forward and behind the windscreen. Varnished lightboards on flybridge sides with boat name Winslow 60 SLSO-6-man liferaft with hard valise and Stamoid cover stores under the flybridge seats GPIRB - ACR Global fix Cat. 2 EPIRB mounted outboard of lifering Jim Bouy life ring on aft rail of flybridge Stamoid covers for flybridge seat, helm pod and entire flybridge Flybridge Helm: Forward to starboard is molded helm station: Varnished teak steering steel wheel JetStick® Complete engine instrumentation Furuno 12" Navnet multifunction display to show radar,GPS, depth, satellite weather, AIS VHF with separate speaker Autopilot Compass Cupholder 1.5 Stidd helm seat and covered Ultraleather Plus White Lotus with Blueberry Piping Stereo speaker pair with volume control. Custom tilt out binocular storage outboard of helm Custom storage below helm pod
- The Pilothouse is entered through a single varnished teak door with glass on upper half. Just inside the door is a custom pull down bug netting screen that secures to the floor. The Pilothouse features: Gloss varnished cherry highlights with satin finished dash and large flats Pilothouse windows - All windows are mounted in stainless steel frames. Frames show so little, windows appear frameless All windows are tinted green Forward- 3-Forward tempered fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. Side windows slide electrically providing huge amount of open air White noise-absorbent overhead Custom Chelsea quartz clock, barometer, and tide clock are custom mounted in center valence face Pilothouse Layout: Forward, to starboard is the Helm station with Stidd seat. To port forward is Aft is the salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard and much more: Stidd 500N helm seats port and starboard with manual up/down, fwd/back covered in Ultraleather Ivory and Admiral Piping Custom chart table mounted forward of port side seat. Table is angled with lip to hold charts. Storage provided in table. The port settee has two varnished cherry-faced drawers below. The starboard settee has a large single-drawer below At the port settee, a custom table with gloss varnish is oval shaped and sized as a cocktail table. Is 28” tall. Mounted on Crown removable pedestal. Socket for removable pedestal is countersunk in cabin sole. Settee cushions port and starboard are covered in Ralph Lauren Porch Swing Matelasse-Navy. Bolster style cushions are custom extra stuffed. Custom pull down Skysol shades on pilothouse side windows. Exterior mounted Sunshure window covers for side and forward pilothouse windows Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct. Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting. (2) Hella removable fans in the pilothouse Dual 110-volt AC outlet Custom curtains for aft end of pilothouse on curved track Helm Area : The Helm has a gloss-varnished cherry dash Forward of the helm seat is a custom helm step. Foot rests are mounted on forward bulkhead and aft bulkhead area of helm seat A louvered teak door provides access to the custom wine below helm seat. On back side of door is storage box with hinged top for keys, etc. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
- BOAT & HELM ELECTRONICS
- Helm and Navigation Electronics: Hinckley JetStick® Engine controls with synchronizer Engine gauges 15" teak-rimmed steering wheel Oversized helm pod designed to house larger electronics Two Furuno Navnet 3D 12.1 Multifunction displays with upgraded 80 GB hard drives One Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS antenna One Furuno Smart Sensor(Speed, depth, water temp) One Furuno DFF1 Nav Net Sounder/Fish Finder One Furuno DRS4D ultra high definition digital 4KW 24” Radome One Furuno FA50 Black Box Class B AIS transponder One Furuno Sirius Sat Weather, model BBWX1 One Furuno Navpilot 511 ACR RCL300A spotlight with 1,000,000 Candela Standard Horizon Quantum Series VHF Boat Entertainment Electronics: Flat-screen LCD TV monitor in dinette. 26” Samsung LED HD monitor with cherry frame . Alpine AM/FM/DVDstereo system with IPOD connection.. Speaker pairs in forward cabin, lower salon, pilothouse, cockpit and flybridge TV reception from UFO antenna on flybridge mast or shore cable connection in cockpit
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with gloss highlightswith white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens. Forward of the pilothouse companionway is the Galley and U-shaped dinette. The galley is to port and dinette to starboard. Sleeping accommodations for five. Sugatsune push button latches for all locker doors Five (5) large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation Opening ports with screens. Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions. Galley ( Port): To port is the U-shaped Galley finished in satin-varnished cherry with gloss highlights cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a custom granite countertop with honed finish. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and a second light provides extra light to the sink work area. Custom Granite Countertop- Absolute Black with honed finish Double Sink - Satin stainless steel with pull-out faucet/sprayer fixture. Hot and cold pressure fresh water system. Kenyon electric two burner cooktop Custom Miele M82602 Stainless Steel microwave. Tilt out trash receptacle under counter, also lift-top acces Four drawers forward of microwave/convection oven Silverware drawer above refrigerator drawers Custom varnished cherry locker over stove top with louvered doors and custom mug storage Two U-Line 2175 DWR refrigerator drawers with cherry faces Hinckleycustom lift top freezer outboard of refrigerator Twodual 110-volt AC outlets Custom wood paper towel holder Custom modified companionway step with wine/liquor storage below To Starboard: Dining Salon Wrap-around cushioned dining seating finished in Ralph Lauren Porch Swing Matelasse-Navy. Cushions are box style and are custom stuffed to be plushier. A varnished cherry dining table Stidd powder-coated stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and allows the table to form an extra berth. Fitted cover for dinette seat bottom and filler cushions when table is converted to bunk There is a tie-back privacy curtain on a track that separates this area from galley. Filler cushions and privacy curtain stow in lockers under dinette settee. Outboard are forward and aft louvered cherry lockers, a center alcove has a removable book rail Stereo speaker pair with varnished cherry rings and cloth covers Storage locker on aft bulkhead with wine glass storage and has binocular storage There is a drawer in the forward settee. Opening portlight outboard. AC vent. Custom lighting for artwork on aft bulkhead (owners artwork does not convey) Head Areas: Next forward, the custom shower/2 nd head area is located to starboard. On the port side is the Master Head has with access from the forward cabin Both the Master head and 2 nd head have teak decking soles and the surrounding wood work is a combination of satin varnished cherry and Antique White Formica. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both heads. Each also has a door that leads to the rest of the accommodations. The Master head has a full-length mirror on the inside of the door. Master head has a Sahara Corian vanity with satin finished stainless steel sink, Grohe bulhead mounted shower, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bar, Hella fan, and storage areas. 2nd Head has a Sahara Corian vanity with satin finished stainless steel sink, Grohe bulhead mounted shower, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirror, stainless steel towel bar, and storage areas. Electric Vacuflush marine head - plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge. Reverse-cycle air conditioning ducts. Dual 110-volt AC outlet Master Stateroom (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Queen System 5 from Hand Crafted Mattress Custom fitted sheets Custom duvet/cover for mattress Stateroom is satin-varnished with gloss highlights. Paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. (3) Storage drawers below berth Outboard, port and starboard sheer lockers with alcoves between forward and aft lockers are storage compartments with spring hold-up doors. Aft and outboard of the centerline bunk are custom larger port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered doors and dome lights. The starboard locker has three shelves in lieu of the hanging rod. Port locker has hanging rod. Overhead dome lights, as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans - bulkhead mounted, aft outboard of berth Safe installed under master bunk The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch with Ocean Air blinds/screens Oval opening ports starboard and port with drop down curtains Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Speaker pair with remote IR receiver
- Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems: Four (4) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start Three (3) Lifeline GPL8D batteries rated at 765 AH total capacity as house batteries · 12-volt 80-amp alternator on both engines charge start batteries 130 Amp 12VDCalternator for house batteries 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging. Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy-duty parallel battery switch 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Onan 12-volt 13.5 Kw generator rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz 12-volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Mastervolt 3.0 50-Amp 12-VDCInverter/battery charger for house batteries Charles 30-amp 12-VDCbattery charger for start batteries 12-volt (cigarette lighter-style) - at DC panel and flybridge 110 volt outlets – Galley, heads, engine room, and pilothouse Grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head. Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
- Two Cummins QSC8.3L 600-hp engines with twin Hamilton 322 waterjet drives: ZF reverse/reduction gear transmission Aqua Drive CV shaft system Hinckley JetStick® -Hinckleyintegrated steering and control system – single-stick control of steering, forward and aft motion and bow thruster. Bow Thruster - Hydraulic powered 10” reversible propeller – control at the steering station with the Hinckley JetStick®. Two-inch foam/lead fully-insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Electric lift is on both engine boxes. The engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower, 110-volt AC outlet, caged 12-volt lights and courtesy lighting at cockpit entry. Racor LG100 in-line fuel/air separator for main engines on each fuel tank vent line Racor fuel filter/water separator with water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Gauges: Engine oil pressure, engine cooling water temperature, jet nozzle indicator and fuel gauges Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high hydraulic pressure Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs Flojet 12-VDCfreshwater pump with accumulator tank 17-gallon stainless steel water heater – heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) 3700-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale manual emergency bilge pump Manual hydraulic steering pump Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm Fuel tanks – 500-gal total – 2@150-g and 1@ 200-g Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit. 42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin: *18,000-btu to interior accommodations below; *24,000-btu to pilothouse Accupoint heater with two outlets in the pilothouse and one in the companionway steps
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Hydraulic windlass with custom folding polished SS anchor roller, mounted in custom anchor well. 35lb custom polished, stainless steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode. Equipment: Sunbrella pilothouse sole cover ACRspot light - with remote at helm Aft deck flood light mounted on mast Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket Brass 8" bell Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Boat hook 6-Man Liferaft, with Stamoid cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com