- 79 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 79' Leopard yacht was built in the prestigious Arno Shipyard and boats an authentic Italian design. DOLCE VITA II was re-fitted in 2006 and is in excellent condition. This vessel has been captain maintained and the owner is meticulous about his assets and requires everything to be kept in pristine condition.
This sleek yacht can cruise at 27 knots and her maximum speed is a swift 35 knots.
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment : Gaggenau CK270 (Range), Gaggenau EBZ60 (Oven), Miele (Microwave) Refrigeration/Freezer: (4) Fridgomar Custom S.S. (Fridge/Freezer), Fridgomar Custom S.S. Top Load (Freezer) Dishwasher: Miele General Galley: Gaggenau S.S. Exhaust Hood, Gaggenau Steamer VK230, Whirlpool garbage disposal, S.S. sink, Central Vacuum System Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Custom S.S. Hibachi grill plate (Aft deck) Refrigeration /Freezer: Fridgomar (Master), Fridgomar (Bridge deck), Icemaker (Wetbar) Laundry Equipment Main Laundry Equipment: (1) Miele WT-945 (Washer & Dryer combo)
- Generators & Electricity Output : 220 volts Phase: 1-50 Hz Generators: (2) 19Kw Kohler generators Shore Power: 220 volts Phase: 1-50 Hz/60 Hz Batteries: Main Engine: (4) 12v (alternator & charger); Generator Starting: (2) 12v (alternator & charger); General Service: (12) 6v (alternator & charger); Transformer: Rectitier 220\240 - 110\-120. 50\60 cycle export Air Conditioning Type: Frigomar Other Machinery Watermakers: (1) Indromar MC2J-130ltrs/hr 220v Bow Thruster: BSC 250 Steering System: KaMeWa Fuel Separation & Filtration: Separ 2000/5 (generators), Separ 2000/40 (mains) Sewage System: Tecma Fresh Water System: (2) G&R Jet 4B (24v)
- General Lenght Overall: 79ft (24m) Lenght at Waterline: 64.7ft (19.7m) Beam (molded): 19ft (6.8m) Draft (loaded): 3ft (0.9m) Tonnage: 54 gross Tankage Fuel Cap: 1,136 US Gallons (4,300litres) Water Cap: 317 US Gallons (1,200litres) Capacities Waste Water: 56 US Gallons (211litres) Watermarkers: (1) Idromar MC2J-130ltrs/hr 220v Speed 27 knots / 35 knots
- Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V 2000 M90, @ 1,500 Hp each Engine Hours: Port: 2351; Starboard: 2272 (October 2011) Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF BU195 Ratio: 1.1524:1 Drive: KaMeWa A 45 waterjets
- Communication, Navigation, Entertainment
- Communication Systems SATcom: Sagem 390i with fax Telephone System: Panasonic KX-TC4000 multi cordless (1) line SSB: Furuno FS-156-15 VHF: Furuno FM-8500, Furuno DSC/Watch Receiver DSC-60 Navigation Systems Radar: Furuno FR-2105 with 20' Magnetic Compass: Simrad IS-15 Electronic Auto Pilot: Robertson AP9 MK3 Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV-582L color video depth, B&G Hydra 20 Digital with repeater in crew, Nauticomp 10'' screen GPS: Furuno GP-36 Laser Plotter: Nobletech Computer: Dell Ship's Wind/Speed Log: B&G Hydra 20 Entertainment System Video Equipment TV's (1) Nec 42'' Plasma synch (Salon), (2) Sharp 15'' Plasma (Port & Starboard guests), Samsung 28'' (1) Sony TV 26'' (Skylounge) DVD's: (2) Pioneer SuperMini (Port & Starboard guests), (1) Samsung DVD (Master Salon, Guests) Audio Equipment Stereos: (1) Bose Lifestyle (Salon, Master, Foredeck), (1) Sony CDX-C6850R (Crews), (2) Pioneer SuperMini (Port & Starboard guests)
- Tenders and Toys
- Tender: 10' Zodiac Pro Jet w/83 Hp jet drive Other: Drive compressor with soft start, full dive equipment
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Sanguinetti 24v Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Sanguinetti 24v (Aft stern quarters) Anchors: (1) SC-92 56Kg. Anchor Chain: 12mm - 100m Boat Crane and Davits: Besenzoni 400Kg Ladders: Marquipt 5 step with 2 extension (manual) Boarding Gangway: Besenzoni (electric-hydraulic) Miscellaneous: Sun Pads (Fore & Aft deck) & covers, Factory Hardtop with moon roof, ACR Spotlight, Radar arch with lights, Windshield covers & wipers, Marco air horn, Fore deck .
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment Cameras: (2) Bridge deck & Engine room Safe: In every stateroom Fire Fighting Equipment Fire Control System: Throughout the boat Fire Extinguishers: Troughhout the boat Alarms: Throughout the boat Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (1) Airmar 4 man, (2) Airmar 6 man EPIRBS: (1) ACR 406
- Guest and Crew Accommodations
- Guest accommodations are forward of the salon and the starboard guest stateroom features twin lower berths, entertainment center, hanging locker and night stand while the port stateroom offers luxurious en suite baths with stall showers. Further forward the master stateroom offers spectacular accommodations in a queen, center line berth, (4) hanging wardrobes, vanity, desk, and entertainment center complete with mini bar, his and hers berth are forward, separated by a circular stall shower. The crew quarters to starboard with over/under twin bunks and ensuite head with shower a water tight door between galley and crew cabin access the engine room.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301 or at oscar.losada @yachtdirect.net