This is a great example of a classic Hatteras 52 Convertible. Do not miss this opportunity for a great deal on the best priced 52 Convertible on today’s market.
OWNER WILL CONSIDER all offers. Boat is being sold AS-IS with right to survey.
- This vessel features three staterooms and two heads. The layout includes a large salon with L-Shaped seating, cut down galley with under counter refrigeration and the dinette with table is located to port. The master stateroom is admidships and features a queen berth, along with an ensuite head. The forward guest stateroom has over and under berths with private entrance to a shared head. The port guest stateroom has twin berths.
- Grey L-shaped leather sofa facing forward Barrel seat Levelour mini blinds throughout Curtains Overhead lighting SMX II A/C Control Carpet Breaker panel to port side Entertainment cabinet to port Sharp flatscreen TV JVC VHS/ DVD JVC AM/FM Stereo
- Low profile galley Corian countertops, bisque Vinyl floor Storage cabinets and drawers, beautiful teak U-Line Icemaker Sub Zero refrigerator, under counter, teak front Sub Zero freezer, under counter, teak front Stainless Sink Hot water spigot Frigidaire 4-burner stovetop Sharp Carousel microwave L-Shaped dinette to port with Corian table Blue fabric seating Storage above dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Mirrored wall and mirror behind headboard Stereo/ Cassette Hanging locker forward Nightstand with drawers each side SMX II A/C controls Barometer and Clock Speakers Ensuite head Carpet
- Master Head
- Vanity with acrylic countertop Molded in sink with faucet Vinyl floors Storage cabinet to starboard Shower Vacu-Flush head, upgrade Mirrored medicine cabinet
- Mirrored bulkheads above stairs Frigidaire washer/dryer
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths over & under to starboard with spreads and pillows (2) Drawer storage below Dresser to port with drawers and cabinets Mirrored forward bulkhead/rope locker Hanging locker Private entrance to shared head Privacy door with full length mirror Overhead hatch Reading lamps Speakers Carpet SMX A/C control Washer/Dryer in companionway
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths over and under Coordinated bedspreads, pillows, and wall accents Storage drawers below Nightstand with drawer storage Hanging locker forward Full length mirror forward Speakers w/volume control Reading lamps SMX A/C controls Carpet
- Guest Head
- Vanity with acrylic countertop Sink molded in with new faucet Mirrored medicine cabinet Vinyl floors Shower stall with overhead light Wand fixture in shower Overhead hatch Vacu-flush head upgrade
- Cockpit & Deck
- Transom door with gate Boarding steps port & starboard Boarding Station (2) Quad base chairs w/ Gimbels (3) Below deck access hatches Glendinnig cablemaster Saltwater wash down Portside storage cabinet Bait prep station starboard Engine room access Cockpit freezer box Flybridge ladder (4) flush Hatteras rod holders Flagstaff holder (4) Speakers (2) Overhead lights Bow pulpit with rails Windlass 11’ RIB tender Davit, low profile
- Pipewelders Fiberglass hardtop Rupp 2X spreader outriggers, Black Overhead light 3-Sided Eisenglass enclosure with (7) U-Zips(Good Shape) Overhead electronics box Venturi windscreen (2) Pompanette P2000 helm chairs with cushions & footrest L-Shaped seating in front of helm Seating to starboard side Cold box aft of seating Storage under eyebrow Full VDO instrumentation Systems moniter Morse controls (2) 110 V Spreader lights Speakers Ritchie compass (6) Place rocket launcher on aft rail (3) bolt on rod holders
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno Radar Furuno FCV 582L color video sounder Garmin 740 MAP GPS Simrad AP 20 Autopilot DataMarine International depth indicator SEA 156 VHF radio Compass RCL 100 Searchlight
- Engine Room
- Detroit Diesel 8V92’s 740 HP with approx 400Hrs SMOH( Reported by owner) 20 KW Onan Generator
- This is a great example of a classic Hatteras 52 Convertible. Do not miss this opportunity for a great deal on the best priced 52 Convertible on today’s market. OWNER WILL CONSIDER all offers , Boat is being sold AS-IS with right to survey.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.