- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner wants this to be the next Rampage 38' sold!!
Highly customized and fully rigged CAT C-9 powered Rampage 38' that is priced to SELL!! Original owner ordered this boat with every option offered by Rampage, and included quite a few Special Order Request features as well. Most notably are the two Bomar hatches that he had installed in the hardtop, as well as a custom powder-coated handrail beneath the hardtop. The fighting lady yellow hull is awlgrip, which will hold its shine for years to come. The typical Rampage has colored gelcoat, which does not last nearly as long. Other notable features include custom full tuna tower with controls and electronics, Palm Beach style hardtop vs the Rampage factory hardtop, Lee outriggers, center rigger, (10) flush mounted rod holders vs. the standard (4), Pompanette fighting chair with rocket launchers, teaser reels, helm deck air conditioning/heat, full enclosure (constantly updated), lower and upper helm canvas covers, engine room heater, Furuno NAVNET electronics package (both stations), (2) Sharp flat-screen tvs, Panasonic DVD player, in-sole rod storage, teak and holly sole, and Scopinich helm chair are just a few of the upgrades that were added. In 2005, Rampage moved the exhaust from the transom to the sides, and improved the look and design of the side engine air intake vents. Owner is moving up, and offers this fine yacht at a very attractive asking price. This one will not dissapoint!! PRICE GREATLY REDUCED!!! TWO-BOAT OWNER SAYS "SELL"! New underwater lights installed Spring 2010. Summer 2012, port turbo was lagging, so owner replaced BOTH of them- just an example of the care that has been taken of this boat. This boat definately raises fish.....
- Displacement: 24,000#
- Total Power: 510 each Cruising Speed: 28-29 knots Max Speed: 32-33 knots
- The 38' is one of Rampage's most popular models of all time due to her superior fishability and attractive spacious interior. Every detail of her helm-deck and cockpit design supports her fishing aspects, while her generous interior layout and use of high-end fabrics and cherry wood make her accomodations worthy of comfortable cruising. The boat features a large athwartships double berth forward with a privacy curtain, cedar-lined hanging locker, large drawer storage, and the optional flat screen TV. The private head is rather large for a boat of her size, and boasts a quiet TECHMA head system, large sink with vanity, storage, and an enclosed stall shower. Aft to port is the convertible dinette with sleeping space for two adults and space for 4 adults for dining- plenty of storage beneath. The conveniently located galley includes a Tundra refrigerator w/freezer, two-burner electric stove, Sharp convection microwave, Black and Decker mounted coffee maker, a second Sharp flat-screen TV, drawer storage, pantry storage, solid surface countertop, stainless sink, and ample cupboard storage. There is also a large in-sole rod storage compartment with gas assist shocks. Natural lighting is provided via 4 opening ports with screens, a large translucent overhead sky light, and 3 overhead hatches. Bridge deck has an excellent layout for both fishing and entertaining. Centerline Scopinich teak ladder back helm seat with foot rest offers 360 degree visibility and comfortable seating. There is a raised companion seat to starboard, and a large L-shaped lounge to port and aft- the front section of which swivels around to allow for a second forward facing companion seat. To starboard is a second lockable tackle storage locker, and a hidden U-Line ice maker. The helm deck is fully enclosed and climate controlled with its own 16,000 BTU air conditioner/heater. Owner had two Bomar hatches installed in the hardtop as well as a custom powder-coated hand rail.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Full complement of electronics- boat is ready to fish and cruise! LOWER STATION : Two (2) Furuno NAVNET 10" displays- open array radar, color scope, chart plotter. Simrad AP25 Autopilot ICOM IC-M602 VHF w/hailer ICOM IC-M402 VHF ACR remote spotlight control Cell phone booster antenna EPIRB (4) VHF antennas TOWER STATION : One (1) Furuno NAVNET 10" display- radar, color scope, chart plotter. Simrad AP25 Autopilot ICOM IC-M302 VHF Remote microphone for ICOM IC-M602 VHF ACR remote spotlight control
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9kw generator 12V DC power system 250V AC power system 50 amp retractable cord Cable tv/phone hook-up Clean, well bundled wiring throughout (3) 12V 8D lead acid batteries Battery charger Galvanic Isolator Cablemaster Helm deck battery switches
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- This boat is LOADED! Plastimo Offshore 6-man liferaft Custom hard-top hatches Custom powder-coated hard-top hand rails Side exhaust Helm-deck air conditioning/heat U-line icemaker High water alarm Fireboy halon system Dripless shaft seals Trim tabs Day hatch to engine room Electric windshield vent Hot water heater- plumbed to stbd heat exchanger Spreader lights Custom BOSE speaker package with speakers at helm deck area and beneath tower floor facing cockpit Optional Scopinich helm seat w/cover ZF electronic controls w/trolling valves and synch Battery parallel switch Maxwell windlass w/anchor, chain, and rode Clarion am/fm stereo w/cd changer Electronic hatch for full engine access (3) electric windsield wipers Underwater lights- new June 2010. Choose between green or blue tint or both!
- ENGINE ROOM
- Easy access through helm deck day hatch for quick checks, as well as full access via electronic lift which raises the entire bridge deck. The CAT C-9s are very quiet, efficient, and clean-burning. Engine room is laid out such that all maintenance-related items are within easy reach and are clearly marked. (2) CAT C-9 510hp engines Onan 9kw diesel generator Hot water heater Racor fuel filters (3) Fireboy fire suppression system Oil change system Fuel management manifold ZF transmissions Sound insulation Engine room blowers AC outlet Built-in engine room heater w/thermostat
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- This yacht is rigged for tournament-style offshore and inshore fishing. Owner added 6 additional flush mounted rod holders, four (4) tower leg rod holders, and a 3-rod light-tackle rod rack beneath the hard-top overhang in addition to the standard 4 flush mounted rod holders and 6 hard-top mounted rod holders. Pompanette fighting chair (with cover) offers 4 more rocket launchers! Other features include: Full tuna tower with electronics and controls Lee outriggers Center rigger Teaser reels Pompanette fighting chair with rocket launchers Lighted live bait well Lockable tackle storage Transom Door Two (2) large in-deck fish boxes with macerators Raw water washdown Fresh water washdown Bait prep station w/sink Cockpit coaming pads
- The data below was recorded using the CAT engine dispays and > GPS. Boat was about half full of fuel, half full of water. Seas were flat. > > RPM Speed in knots (GPS) Gallons/hour (total) Load > > 1700 17 26 57% > 1750 18 28 59% > 1800 19.1 29 62% > 1850 20 30 63% > 1900 21.8 32 64% > 1950 23.2 33 64% > 2000 24.8 34 65% > 2050 26 35 68% > 2100 27 36 71% > 2150 27.8 38 74% > 2200 29.1 40 76% > 2250 30.2 42 80% > 2300 30.8 44 84% > > 2500 (WOT) 32.5 50 100% Boat was fresh out of the yard with new bottom paint. Data was collected prior to replacing both turbos, so perhaps the numbers are even better now. >
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This is one of the best-rigged and most customized Rampage 38's ever built! Perfect boat for both fishing and cruising. Original owner has priced her very aggressively, and is seeking offers. Owner recently bought a larger boat and is ready to sell!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors 757-406-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.