- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here you go! The only 2005 Silverton 48/50 Convertible with upgraded 825 hp MTU/Detroit Series 60 engines on the market and a long list of options and upgrades. Best part is this one’s been cared for like few others. You must see for yourself to believe.
New and upgrades include M3 KVH Sat Dome w/2 receivers, New in 2011 factory enclosure, plus it is equipped with a bow thruster, full Northstar & Simrad electronics package including Northstar 6000i color monitors w/ GPS, Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Radar, Auto Pilot, Satellite KVH TV, VHF Radio & Hailer/Intercom, engine room cameras, EPIRB, single lever electronic engine controls w/ synchronizer, factory fiberglass hard top, air conditioned flybridge, flybridge refrigerator, flybridge door to stairwell, cockpit engine access, 5' 8" engine room head room, Glendinning Cable Master, livewell, bait prep center w/ tackle storage, 6 gold rocket launchers, swim platform, vaccu-flush, bridge hard top enclosure, interior lighting, group remote, spot light, bow thruster, AM/ FM stereo CD with remote in master bed, AM/FM CD with subwoofer and amp + 10 disk CD changer, fresh water wash down, aft fresh water wash down bow, exterior carpet and interior carpet runners.
- Interior features furniture grade cherry cabinetry, a spacious salon with L-shaped Ultraleather sleeper sofa, hi-lo table, Ultraleather dinette, entertainment center w/ 30" LCD flat screen TV which hides the breaker panel underneath, Bose surround sound system, fully equipped galley w/ Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers, electric 3 burner stove, Corian counter tops, ample storage including under floor pantry, 3 staterooms are down 3 steps with a large master stateroom mid-ships w/ en-suite head & stall shower, crews quarters to starboard w/ upper & lower bunks and a V.I.P stateroom forward w/ en-suite head & stall shower, GE stacked washer & dryer are easily accessed in a cherry closet located in the hallway between the staterooms. Exterior features a huge air conditioned flybridge with seating for 10, refrigerator, factory fiberglass hardtop, full enclosure with EZ2CY panels, well laid out helm w/ full Raymarine electronics package, optional door to cover the stairwell from the bridge to the cockpit, molded fiberglass stairs lead to a large tournament ready cockpit w/ transom livewell, rocket launchers, rod holders, bait prep/wet bar, ice maker, electric grill, 3 in-deck fish boxes, transom door and swim platform.
- 24 volt DC ships service 240 volt shore power w/ single 50 amp 50" shore power cord Glendinning Cable Master Electrical bonding system 13 kW Kohler generator w/ sound shield Battery chargers
- Furuno 60001 color monitors w/ GPS, chartplotter, fishfinder and radar Furuno 4kW 48 mile radar antenna Simrad auto pilot Simrad tri-data digital depth, speed & distance log KVH M3 satellite TV w/ Direct TV ICOM M402 VHF radio Pioneer CD stereo (bridge) XM radio (bridge & salon) EPIRB mounted on hardtop Remote control spotlight Bose surround sound system (salon) Pioneer CD stereo 30" LCD flat screen TV salon 15" Flat srceen TV w/ DVD master stateroom
- Mechanical Equipment
- QL bow thruster Bridge A/C & Heat Detroit Diesel electronic single lever engine controls w/ backup controls & electronic engine synchronizer Detroit Diesel electronic engine function displays Power assist steering Dripless shaft seals Nibral propellers 5 port oil change system Racor fuel/water separators Fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps (4) Engine room blowers (4) 20 gallon water heater Recessed Bennett trim tabs VacuFlush fresh water toilets 80 gallon holding tank w/ dockside pump out and macerator w/ overboard pump out GE stacked washer & dryer Sub Zero refrigerator & freezer/ice maker drawers (2 each) Central vacuum CO2 detectors Battery parallel switch
- Deck Equipment
- Molded fiberglass bow pulpit w/ anchor roller Anchor w/ chain & rope rode Maxwell polished stainless steel windlass w/ bow & helm controls Large bow anchor rode locker Fresh water bow wash down 1 1/4 " stainless steel welded bow rail Bow sun pad w/ drink holders White Stamoid windshield cover Factory fiberglass hard top w/ molded spreader lights Full Factory 2011 flybridge enclosure w/ EZ2CY panels forward Hatch covering stairwell from flybridge to cockpit Flybridge seating for 10 people Flybridge refrigerator Fresh water washdown on flybridge Molded fiberglass stairs from cockpit to flybridge Cockpit engine room access Best engine room in it's class w/ 5' 8" head room Powder coated steel beam engine beds Engine room fresh water washdown Glendinning Cable Master Full exterior carpet (bridge, steps, cockpit) Cockpit wet bar Tackle center Stainless steel electric grill (cockpit) Transom livewell Fresh & salt water washdowns (cockpit) 4 gunnel mount rod holders| 6 gold rocket launchers 3 in-deck fish boxes (center box is macerated) Transom hot & cold shower Transom door Swim platform w/ ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.