The Hardtop owner could well be new to boating and just wants it to be as easy and simple as possible. But they could just as easily be a veteran cruiser who has owned Flybridge vessels but no longer wants split-levels and stairs, either in their boat, or their living quarters on terra firma.
Unlike many of today’s leisure vessels that developed as ‘game boats’ and come with bridge decks either fully enclosed or with all-around clears, this boat’s primary purpose is less about chasing lunch as more social pursuits. Not so much about catching fish, as catching up.
Back in the classic era this configuration was often called a ‘sedan’, where double doors opened directly on to the cockpit area, making one big holiday space. Today, this style is generally termed a Sport Yacht.
The advantages of such a layout are many but the main one is the convenience of every activity being available on one single, flowing level. Everything is right to hand: helm, galley, saloon, dining, bar, entertainment systems; all within the comfort and protection of a roomy weatherproof space.
But this style can also provide the best of both worlds; with a lift-away glass bulkhead making way to the large cockpit and extending the entertaining out to the open air. It also offers another way to bring the outdoors in, either while under way or at anchor, when, with the press of a button, a giant sunroof slides open to the clouds and the stars. In cooler months, with the roof snugged shut, there’s the option to open the internal thermal blind beneath, to stream sunlight into the saloon via the e-glass panels that, in high summer, filter fierce heat and glare.
- One continuous level of luxury with everything to hand - helm. galley, saloon, dining, bar - in a comfy, roomy weather-proof space. The Hardtop is all Sport Yacht style; less about catching fish as catching up. Rear hopper window and sliding door extends entertaining to the open air. As does the giant sliding sunroof, either at anchor or under way.
- Teak flooring throughout saloon, helm and galley areas. Dining table accommodates plates and crockery. LCD Television with electric TV lifter in the cupboard aft in the saloon, with remote control. Digital television aerial fitted as standard. Blu-ray player to saloon TV. Bose Stereo V35 media centre with flush mount surround sound speakers. Bose iPod dock with video capability. Ericsson W35 marine pack with wi-fi capacity. Blinds to saloon side windows and rear bulkhead. Internal blind to heat resistant glass roof area to the rear section of the hardtop. Air-conditioned 16,000 BTU: reverse cycle.
- CZoneTM Control panel for AC and DC switching and vessel monitoring. Overhead storage cupboards with exhaust fan in-built. Euro inspired and designed cabinetry & fittings. Miele Combi microwave convection oven. Two (2) Refrigeration units: Vitro Frigo AC/DC pull out drawer type fridges. One (1) Vitro Frigo AC/DC Freezer drawer type. Miele 3 burner induction Cooktop. Large underslung stainless steel sink with Grohe Euro single faucet tap. Granite/ solid surface bench top throughout galley. Garbage receptacle Bar and storage locker at forward end of galley accommodating bottles and glasses.
- Master Cabin
- Air conditioned 16,000 BTU split to starboard cabin & head. Carpeted floors throughout with quality underlay. Euro design bed surrounds and bedhead area. Queen size bed with 8" innerspring mattress. Décor pack including sheets, bedspread & pillows. Storage under the bed - drawers. Night stands with drawers finished in timber & leather. Cedar lined wardrobe with internal LED lighting on auto switch. Two (2) LED reading lamps. Porthole blinds. Two (2) opening port holes with flyscreens. Portholes fitted within the portlights. Under bed LED Lighting. LCD 24" Television incl inbuilt DVD installed. Privacy lock to cabin door.
- Master Head
- Tecma Silence DC toilet with teak seat and lid. Large walk-in shower with frameless glass shower door, teak and Grohe shower set. Air conditioning ducting split from master cabin. Storage cupboard with mirror. Opening porthole with flyscreen. Blinds over porthole. Moulded bathroom with a warm gelcoat finish. Washbasin with granite/solid surface to vanity bench. 24V DC Heated towel rail and separate hand towel rail. Toilet roll holder and accessories. One (1) extractor fan. Privacy lock to door.
- VIP Cabin
- Air conditioned 12,000 BTU and split to the head. Flooring carpeted and with quality underlay. Double island bed forward with 8" Innerspring mattress. Euro design bed surrounds and bedhead area. Décor pack including sheets, bedcover and pillows. Storage under island bed. Nightstands finished in timber & leather. Two (2) LED reading lamps. Under bed LED lighting. Two (2) cedar lined wardrobes with internal LED lighting on auto switching. Two (2) fixed portlights and blinds. Opening Manship hatch with blind and flyscreen. 24" inch Television & DVD installed. Privacy lock to cabin door. Makeup dresser & mirror including foldout seat.
- VIP Head
- Direct access from VIP cabin or lower foyer then utilised as the day head. Air conditioning split from VIP cabin. Tecma Silence 24V DC fresh water flush toilet with teak seat and lid. Moulded bathroom with warm gelcoat finish. Large moulded walk in shower with frameless glass shower door. Grohe shower set. Storage cabinet with mirror. Washbasin with Granite/solid surface bench top. Grohe sink single faucet. Two (2) towel rails. Toilet roll holder and accessories. One (1) Extractor fan. Privacy locks to both doors.
- Guest Cabin
- Direct access from companionway. Air conditioning split from master cabin with 4000BTU air handler and control. Upper and lower bunks at two metres long with 6" mattresses. Decor pack of sheets, bedcovers & pillows. Carpeted floor with quality underlay. Single nightstand with drawer in timber & leather finish. Hanging locker. Manship stainless round deck hatch with blind & fly screen. Opening porthole with flyscreen & blind. Under bed LED lighting. Two (2) LED reading lights. Privacy lock to cabin door.
- Deck Equipment
- Hull, Deck and Hardtop construction Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull and deck GRP construction. Solid fibreglass hull bottom, keel and chines. Hull stiffened with longitudinal and transverse stringers, foam cored and GRP sheathed, supported by transverse bulkheads and deck. Independent compartments throughout hull structure for safety. Watertight stepped collision bulkhead and anchor locker forward. Main bulkheads and forward floor is resin infused composite construction using foam core with layers of fibreglass laminate for weight efficiency. Hull antifouled in black, epoxy undercoat, Propspeed to Zeus® drives and propellers. Non-skid finishes on foredeck and side decks. Hull and Deck Fittings Stainless steel protection plate under the bow on the hull. Four (4) Manship round opening portholes in hull side- stainless steel. Four (4) moulded fixed large port lights with glass. Three (3) Manship round deck hatches on foredeck with stainless steel frames. Bow Rail on main deck built in 60mm elliptical stainless top rail, 32 mm upright stanchions, solid mid rails at 25mm forward with white plastic covered stainless steel wires running aft. A burgee holder is fitted on the forepeak of the bow rail. Two (2) custom stainless steel cleats for foredeck, one on each side. Two (2) stainless steel custom fairleads on toe rail, one each side. Four (4) stainless steel cleats amidships, two (2) each side as springer cleats. Each affixed atop the teak bulwark capping. Two (2) custom stainless steel cleats on aft deck quarters, one (1) on each side. Custom fairleads to each cleat aft. Exterior Fittings Forward curved 12mm glass windscreen incl standard windscreen cover. Two (2) fuel fillers and one (1) fresh water deck filler with stainless steel vents. One (1) dockside pump-out point for black water. Fresh water deck wash points one (1) on aft deck and one (1) in anchor locker. One (1) sea water deck wash point in anchor locker. LED courtesy lights for exterior cockpit and side decks (warm white). Warm white LED exterior ceiling lights. LED navigation lights (Port &Stb). Dual Trumpet air horn. Dark tinted tempered glass in 8mm for side windows. One opening side window each side of the saloon. Dark tinted tempered glass and stainless steel for aft deck bulkhead with sliding door and opening outward hopper window- all curved vertically for aesthetic appeal. Hard top with electrically operated sliding Sunroof and heat resistant glass panels. Sun bed on foredeck with white vinyl cushion with closed cell foam, 40mm elliptical stainless steel surrounding grab rails, two (2) drink holders and sunbed folds up for lounge position. 22mm natural Teak bulwark capping rail -not varnished as standard. Moulded GRP mast for all aerials and lights. Also accommodates standard GPS aerial, std docking light, optional radar and optional TV Sat dome. Painted to match the hull as standard (colour is an option). Stainless steel anchor light bracket. Anchor and Mooring Equipment Custom stainless steel high quality bow roller with chain stop, bow plate and anchor launch system. Electrical 24V windlass, vertical chain anchor winch with rope and chain capstan. Chain capstan of the winch is recessed below the deck hatch level. Windlass handheld lanyard remote control at bow for up/down control. Windlass remote at helm for winch control and chain counter. One (1) 35kg stainless steel anchor. 60m of 10mm galvanized anchor chain. Anchor locker compartment split for chain, lines and fender stowage. Two (2) anchor locker hatches with positive lock stainless steel catches. 4 Fenders, 4 mooring lines and boat hook. Swim Platform Teak laid swim platform including hull sponsons with fixed height sections each side including 60mm stainless steel rub rail. Centre section of swim platform has an electro-hydraulic high / low mechanism (max capacity 200KG) to aid in dinghy launch and retrieval. High quality stainless steel swim ladder housed in a locker on the swim platform. Built in handheld shower with hot and cold water supply. Tender Garage 3.0m RIB dinghy included and fitted in the garage (no outboard included). Garage will close with dinghy and outboard fitted. Electric opening mechanism for tender garage door. Electric winch retrieval system (24V DC) for easy return of the dinghy back into the garage. Roller system and nylon runners to suit 3m RIB inflatable. Internal 24v DC LED lighting and 24v DC floodlight fitted. Covers Cockpit storm covers Clear Strata glass side curtains Cockpit awning (Euro style) Cockpit awning -fixed 3/4 size Full cockpit awning on 2 stainless steel posts Breezeway windscreen cover Side window covers in Breezeway Cockpit upholstery in Sunbrella Forward sunbed cover Toerail covers Cockpit table cover Cockpit seat cover
- Cockpit Deck features Teak cockpit deck, swim platform and teak steps. Bose 2nd zone stereo speakers with remote control. Self-draining cockpit deck with deep gutters to all hatches. All hatches have rubber seals. One (1) table with teak high gloss folding table top on electric high/ low mechanism and stainless steel support leg. Storage bin under fibreglass bench seating aft-removable. Fender stowage vertically in both aft quarters for fenders. Moulded port and starboard side transom stairway with teak steps and lights for access to swim platform from the cockpit. Elliptical stainless steel safety rail around BBQ and garage hatch, behind the bench seating. Two (2) stainless steel stylish transom gates in elliptical stainless steel tube. One (1) freshwater wash down outlet. Overhead warm white LED lighting to cockpit. Moulded breakfast bar with a teak or solid surface top. Two (2) strong swinging Euro designed and high quality stainless steel bar stools. Wet bar unit with one (1) combined icemaker/fridge and glass storage. Seating off this bar unit, facing aft. Electric BBQ built into transom unit above the tender garage with gas struts, moulded sink, faucet with hot and cold water supply, micro switch on lid for safety, stainless steel heat panel and LED lighting.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Main Helm Station Air Conditioning 8,000 BTU with two (2) Air conditioning outlets Stylish 'retro' helm station with leather and stitched features - easy access to dashboard controls. One (1) Treben Italian leather electric helm chair with arm rests: electric forward and aft movement. Leather upholstered seating at helm for passenger to match the style of the Treben helm chair. Chaise leather lounge at stb side of helm. Two 15" Raymarine glass screens supplying full engine instrumentation. Cummins electronic gear and throttle controls. One (1) Cummins Zeus® Joystick control for easy docking and slow speed manoeuvrability. Muir anchor windlass control with chain counter. Horn control. Lighting switches for over helm with warm white and red night lights -backlit switching. Bilge pump audible alarms. Sea fire extinguisher system with manual release, alarm and test panel. Southern hemisphere magnetic compass with night lighting. Fuel and water gauges in CZoneTM system read on Raymarine screens. Three (3) windscreen wipers and fresh water wash down system. Pantograph wipers with intermittent control facility. Camera system with 3 cameras viewed on Raymarine screen at helm. Electronics at helm station Raymarine 15" glass display screens. Raymarine GPS GPM 400 connected to Cummins Auto pilot/Skyhook touch pad on dash. Auto pilot. VHF radio. Raymarine DSM300 colour sounder. Raymarine camera pack (1 infra red in eng room, one at bow and one in cockpit).
- Electrical System
- Electrical One (1) Onan EQD 17.5 KVA/ 50Hz single phase Generator which is fresh water cooled with a sound shield, hour meter, remote stop/start with diagnostic capability. Racor fuel filter, muffler with gas and water separator - exhaust to transom and water outlet below the waterline. Generator start/stop control at galley. Vessel wired using BEP CZoneTM system of digital switching. BEP CZoneTM digital networked control and monitoring system with 8" touch screen in the galley for control of all AC & DC equipment along with monitoring all on-board systems. Four (4) Mastervolt MVG12V/200 AH low maintenance GEL batteries for engine start @ 24v. One (1) Mastervolt MVG 12V/120 AH low maintenance GEL battery for Generator starting @ 12v. Four (4) Mastervolt MVG 12V/200 AH low maintenance GEL battery for domestic service @ 24v. Emergency battery coupling system permits engine start battery banks to link. One (1) Mastervolt MassCombi 24/25-2 battery charger for engine start batteries. One (1) Mastervolt IVO Smart 12/15 battery charger for Generator start battery. One (1) Mastervolt MassCombi 24/2500-50HZ Inverter (for TV, Bose system, icemaker) also a charger for domestic/ house services. Port engine alternator charges port start bank, starboard alternator charges starboard start bank and domestic bank via VSR (voltage sensitive regulator). One (1) BEP 25 amp 24v to 12v converter. One (1) 15 amp and one (1) 32 amp shore power connection in an enclosed locker at the transom -includes 2 shore power leads as standard. DC 24v lights throughout, LED warm white lighting and dimmable through CZoneTM control.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Engine Room Cummins Vessel View display screen for engine management in engineroom. Acoustic and heat insulation throughout engineroom. White aluminium perforated insulation panels throughout engine room. Grey Vinyl, non-slip 'Pirelli' flooring. Engine room DC exhaust fans. Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator in engine room as well as wash down. Engine room access directly from aft deck hatch with access ladder and safety rails around both engines. Gas strut to engine room hatch. One (1) duplex AC receptacle. Five (5) LED DC lights in engine room.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.