- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 510-cid 600-hp w/Bravo I Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CUSTOM POWER IN THIS 1989 SUNSATION 24 ROCKET; EXCELLENT HIGH-PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (85++ MPH!) -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Custom-Built 510-cid 600-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive and only 50-hours on drive-line. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1989 Tandem Axle (Matching) Trailer w/Brakes, Cuddy-Cabin w/Head, External Hydraulic Steering, 3-Blade Stainless Steel Propeller, Cockpit Mooring Cover, Power Engine Hatch Lift, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine details: 510-cid 600-hp fuel injected Siamese racing GM Big-Block built by Mclaren to be paired with MerCruiser Bravo I Sterndrive...Idles @ 650 RPM to protect sterndrive...produces 600-hp @ 4800 RPM. Oval Port World Heads, Manly Rods, J&E Pistons, Comp Hydraulic Roller Cam, Non-Twist Drop-Forged Crank, etc...Located off-site and shown by appointment only -- Please call or email our sales office for boarding instructions. Sale includes owners manuals.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two w/Portable Head
- Sink w/Faucet
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (1) Battery
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches Bolster Seating (Helm/Companion) Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs External Steering Cockpit Mooring Cover Horn (1) Spare Propeller 1989 Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.