- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-6 IPS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Lady Sher” is a beautiful example of Tiara’s popular 3900 Sovran. This Tiara has all of the right equipment beginning with the largest available engine package; twin Volvo D-6 IPS 500s @ 370 hp each. With 225 engine hours and 170 generator hours, “Lady Sher” is a low use vessel. 32,000 BTUs of air-conditioning coupled with a custom sliding door helm enclosure provide comfort while cruising even when the weather is not cooperating. Other options of merit include: ACR Dual Beam Spotlight (bow), Maxwell 800 rope/chain windlass, bow sun pad with molded head rest and cup holders, 2012 upper & lower cockpit floor coverings, fresh & raw water wash down, cockpit stereo with IPod Dock, Electronics Package (see below for details) and solid Teak & Holly cabin sole.
“Lady Sher” is a two owner Naples, FL vessel. The original owner kept her in inside storage at Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club. The current owner purchased her in January of 2012. Both owners used her almost exclusively as a day cruiser. The interior shows like new with no visible signs of wear on the cabin sole, seating surfaces nor the master berth. The exterior gel coat is shiny and is free of scratches. Being kept inside most of her life along with many generous coats of wax really shows how well this vessel has been kept. The engine room is clean and free of corrosion.
NOTE: Volvo originally designed the IPS engines with a sea-strainer that was prone to leaking from the strainer lid. Many of the 2006 to 2008/9 Volvo IPS vessels underwent corrosion issues due to this leaking. Volvo has since redesigned the sea-strainer lids and most older IPS vessels have been retrofitted with the new lids, but many still show signs of corrosion from the leaking. “Lady Sher” was refitted with Groco bronze sea-strainers when brand new as the issues with leaking where known at the time, but the new Volvo sea-strainer lids were not yet available. This Tiara 3900 Sovran has never had a leaking sea-strainer issue and there are no signs of corrosion on the alternators or engine mounts as is typical on other Volvo IPS vessels between 2006 and 2008/9.
TRADES CONSIDERED: Please contact the listing agent with questions or details concerning all possible trades.
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
- Sleeping Accommodations: 5 Cockpit Seating: Upper 4 / Lower 6
- Notable Factory Installed Options
- Macerator System for Head Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 32,000 BTU's Solid Teak and Holly Cabin Sole ACR Dual Beam Remote Spotlight (bow) Bow Sun-pad cushions
- Raymarine Electronics Package
- 2-E120 12.1" Multi Function Color Displays DSM300 Digital Sounder Module ST60 Graphic Display ST8002 IPS Autopilot RS125 Raystar GPS Antenna Ray 240 VHF Radio Speed, Depth and Temperature Transducer 4kw Open Array
- Premium Sand Castle Interior Teak companionway entry steps Companionway safety handrails Media/entertainment system with DVD/CD player, port for games and iPod / MP3 player Integrates with LCDTV in theater room. Port side sofa complete with dinette table (teak with birds-eye maple inlay and high gloss finish) and seating for 4 Port and starboard upper hullside storage cabinets Cedar lined hanging locker, port Privacy curtain between salon and theater room Marine Air Systems18,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat Solid Teak and Holly Cabin Sole Cable TV/phone and 120V outlets throughout 12V lighting 26" flat screen LCD TV with speakers integrated with media/entertainment system Lounge seating fore and aft extending length of the room. Mechanically actuated filler cushion to convert for sleeping Filler Cushion Mid-Cabin
- Corian Countertop One (1) S.S. undermount sink with Corian cover and hot/cold water faucet Upper and lower cabinet storage Recessed two (2) burner ceramic cooktop with Corian cover Microwave oven NovaKool® AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, wired DC Storage for cooktop and sink covers Stove top exhaust fan
- Master Stateroom
- Curved sliding teak doors separate the master stateroom from the salon Manually actuated pedestal berth with inner spring mattress and drawer storage below Port and starboard overhead storage cabinets Two (2) reading lights, independently switched Cedar lined hanging lockers, port and starboard 15" flat screen LCD TV (wired DC) Marine Air Systems ® 7,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Master Head
- Full frame door with entry from the salon Teak and holly inlay floor Fiberglass stall shower with glass shower door Corian ® vanity countertop with clear glass vessel sink Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror Linen cabinet inboard with shelf storage Vacuflush ® toilet Air conditioning discharge/vent Exhaust fan GFI protected outlets
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 32,000 BTUs (twin 16,000 BTU units) Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Constructed with a gelcoat outer layer with fiberglass skinned and infused with AME 6000 premium vinylester resin using closed mold technology Balsa cored deck and hull-sides Wood and foam core stringers enclosed with fiberglass and integrated to the hull Bronze sea-cocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Molded-in hullside engine room ventilation Black Imron bootline with gold accent stripe Awlgrip Awlstar anti-fouling black bottom paint QL Marine Trim Tabs Five (5) stainless steel molded-in, recessed opening portlights with privacy inserts Two (2) cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with adjusters and built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers Molded-in fiberglass pulpit with S.S. roller One-piece welded 316L S.S. bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm One (1) 10" foredeck cleat Two (2) 10" cleats for spring lines Tiara custom composite windshield integrated into the standard hardtop with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, power opening center section, and 3 washer/wipers Tiara custom composite hardtop integrated with the windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosures, aft curtain, 1 hatch with built-in Ocean Air privacy covers, and red and white LED lighting Aft curtain includes a zippered entryway. Tiara hinged helm console with digital engine monitoring displays, recessed cup holder, 12V accessory outlet, and mahogany steering wheel Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, screen door, and privacy cover Helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft with storage below Upper cockpit wet bar including sink with cup holders, refrigerator, and 120V outlet Portside navigation center including chart storage with white acrylic lid and cup holders Curved companion lounge with table and cup holders Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote, amp, subwoofer, 4 speakers (2 in hardtop and 2 in aft cockpit) Includes Clarion iPod® interface. Helm console and seat covers for all cockpit furniture Four (4) 12" cleats for bow and stern lines Forward Deck Sun-pad ACR RCL 100 Remote Spotlight
- Electrical System
- Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V/240V AC electrical system with DC master distribution panel in the cockpit One (1) 120V/240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning cable re-coiler and adapter for 30 amp service, located port aft Cable TV and phone inlets and outlets with 65' dockside power cord, located port aft TV and AM/FM radio antennas Onan 9kw MDKBL diesel generator with sound shield and helm indicator (170 hours) Charles battery charger (1), 80 amp 12V 2 bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (3 engine batteries and 4 house batteries) Battery parallel system Electrical bonding system Zincs - transom, trim tabs, & drive units Volvo digital engine monitoring system (single display) includes fuel level and rudder angle indicators. Separate volt meters for engine and house batteries Volvo IPS joystick control Volvo electronic engine controls and steering system with 17.5" mahogany wheel Ritchie 4 1/2" SS-2000 Navigator compass High output 115 amp alternators (2) with internal regulators Engine room acoustical insulation with overhead fiberglass liner and 12V fluorescent lighting Racor fuel filters/water separators for engines & generator Raw water intake strainers on engines Vibration mounts for engines and generator Oil changing system - main engines and generator Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2000 GPH each: 1 forward, 1 mid, and 1 aft Service pump forward, 500 GPH Composite fuel tank, total capacity 300 gallons with in-line fuel vent filters Fresh water tank, 102 gallons Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo variable speed pump Dockside water inlet, aft Water heater, 11 gallons Holding tank, 38 gallons, with deck discharge and holding tank vent filter Macerator System for overboard discharge of holding tank (see local rules and regulations!) Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor Dual air horn FE-241 fire extinguisher system for engine room Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers Two (2) carbon monoxide detectors Two (2) smoke detectors Eight (8) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines
- Lower Cockpit
- Engine room access day hatch Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access Aft facing seating Wrap around lounge with removable table, sun pad conversion, cup holders, and storage below Molded-in steps to deck walkways Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit LED courtesy lights
- Transom Area
- Single transom (starboard side) acrylic glass entry door with S.S. hardware Door opens inboard with safety catch. Transom S.S. grab rail (starboard) Port and starboard transom mounted popup cleats 48" integrated swim platform with slide-out S.S. swim ladder and 4 pad eyes Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one piece door actuated with gas springs Cockpit shower, hot and cold water Fresh water wash down outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water wash down outlet with 25 ft. coiled yellow hose
- Owners Personal Gear, Includes: tools, clothing, personal glassware and utensils and non vessel related equipment. The vessel will be sold with lines, fenders, life jackets, flare kit, medical kit and Tiara related original equipment. Please ask for details upon viewing the vessel.
- Broker's Comments
- Many buyers dream of purchasing a very lightly used vessel just a few years old but in new condition for a fraction of the original MSRP. While many vessels claim to have light use and low hours, upon viewing they tend to disappoint in one or several areas. “Lady Sher” is truly a low hour, lightly used vessel in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. In my opinion (18 years of Tiara sales experience), this is the nicest and cleanest 2008 3900 Sovran available on the market. We have set an aggressive price for a timely sale. She will not last long. Call today for an appointment. I am a 18 year Tiara Yachts sales veteran, so I am very familiar with this and all Tiara models. Please feel free to call me with questions regarding this or any Tiara model. ONCE IN A LIFETIME DEAL! DON'T MISS OUT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Chris Burkard - 239-253-3670 or Chris.Burkard@alliedmarine.com