- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Oasis IV has been lovingly cared for by a couple that has spent the last few years cruising the boat up an down the East coast with extended trips to the Bahamas. The shine of the gelcoat is testament to the daily washing and waxing and the immaculate engine room/interior shows the pride that the current owners have in the boat. It is worth the drive to Key Largo to view this perfectly kept vessel!
The Navigator yacht line is classically designed with value in mind. Skilled craftsmanship and quality materials are the focus of this American-owned and American-built company. Since 1988, the Marshalls have built over 1000 high quality, semi-custom pilothouse yachts. Their focus for creating a unique and superior product remains unchanged.
Navigator Yachts are now recognized worldwide by experienced boaters for their commitment to create the finest hand-crafted yachts. Navigator trademarks include: efficient hull design, superb visibility from the pilothouse and salon, and owner customized fabrics.
Navigator (HVAC Pump, Fresh Water Pump, Vacuflush Pump, Macerator Pump, Head Rebuild Kit, Circuit Breakers)
Volvos (Starter, Injector, Impellers, Fan belts (2), Fuel Filters)
Genset (Injector, Impeller, Fan Belt, Water Pump)
Watermaker - Filters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The VIP guest stateroom is forward with an island double berth with inner spring mattress. Going aft on the starboard side is the guest/day head with separate shower stall and VacuFlush head. Across the companionway is another guest stateroom with upper and lower bunks. The master suite is amidship with athwartships island berth. This berth also has an inner spring mattress. The headboard is on the starboard side with fore and aft night tables and stereo system. On the port side of the master is a large bureau with two hanging lockers, 4 drawers, and a built-in DVD player. On top of the bureau is the 20" LCD TV. The en-suite head has been upgraded with elongated VacuFlush head, factory custom 8" large fiberglass shower stall with glass door, and two mirrors. Also in the master suite is the built-in separate standing washer and dryer, easily accessed in the aft bulkhead. As the companionway leads to starboard and up the steps to the pilothouse is another large hanging locker. The pilothouse can be the center of activity if desired with the complete helm station, a C-shaped lounge and table, and the six way power helm seat which also swivels to make use of the table. Continuing aft is the nice appointed salon and galley. The U-shaped galley is to the port and forward, with all the amenities needed to prepare a meal for two or entertain a group. You can even pass items forward to the pilothouse. The counter divides the galley from the salon and with two stools is perfect for casual dining. The salon features the optional L-shaped lounge on the starboard side, a custom installed entertainment center, and barrel chair. Through the double sliding doors you are under a hardtop with a custom canvas extended to the transom. This gives you another "room" for entertaining, enjoying a morning cup of coffee or evening cocktail. The aft and side curtains have both bug and privacy screens which can be removed for more interaction with the world outside. The aft cockpit also has a transom door leading to the fiberglass swim platform, an access hatch to the rear lazarette and engine room, and mounted on the underside of the hardtop the rear viewing camera. Up the steps from the pilothouse through the sliding hatch we find the large flybridge a full bimini top with enclosure. The front panels are hard panel with the center designed to open. The aft side curtains have U-zips with screens, and there is a zipper door to the aft hardtop where the Brower Systems electric davit makes easy work of launching and retrieving the 2006 11' Boston Whaler dinghy. The bridge also has a wet bar, U-Line combination refrigerator/icemaker, and Jenn-Air grill. All the electronics are duplicated on the flybridge helm plus Volvo Penta's digital instrumentation.
- 2-Halon automatic fire extinguisher systems Racor fuel filters custom removable engine room shelving Nutone central vacuum Oil-X-Changer oil change system engine room diamond plate center panel optional engine room bulkhead Sea Recovery Watermaker (39 Gallons per Hour) Hardwood Floor in Main Salon and Pilot House Hallway Fortess Anchor with 150' of Chain Replaced the plastic Windows on Upper Helm Station from Radar Arch forward 09/2011 AquaLights Xenon Underwater Lights Added two desiccated 8D AGM Batteries for the Inverter. Most Navigators do not have inverters. Complete Spare Parts Kit including: Navigator (HVAC Pump, Fresh Water Pump, Vacuflush Pump, Macerator Pump, Head Rebuild Kit, Circuit Breakers) Volvos (Starter, Injector, Impellers, Fan belts (2), Fuel Filters) Genset (Injector, Impeller, Fan Belt, Water Pump) Watermaker - Filters
- hardtop w/extended Boat Tailor's awning & full enclosure w/U-zips screens & privacy screens built-in port & starboard access steps transom door stereo speakers w/volume control Ratan table & chairs, storage locker and indoor/outdoor carpet overhead lights large slide opening transom storage locker engine room access hatch
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights generator w/sound box -123 hours three 8D- house batteries Pro Mariner Promatic 24V battery charger for the Bow thruster with two 8D batteries Protech-4 1250 battery charger-engines Glenndenning Cable Master w/100' 50amp 250 volt electrical cable Xantrex 3000 Prowatt inverter 120V AC electrical system 12V DC electrical system 120 & 12V engine room lights battery switches
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Electronics cell phone booster system w/8' antenna Raymarine satellite TV antenna system Raymarine satellite dome for GPS transom & engine room cameras PILOTHOUSE 2-Raymarine E120 multifunction navigation displays Raymarine ST60 graphic display, digital depth, speed & water temperature Raymarine ST8001 autopilot control Raymarine Ray240 VHF radio w/remote speaker Volvo Penta electronic controls FLYBRIDGE 2-Raymarine E120 multifunction navigation displays Raymarine ST60 graphic display, digital depth, speed & water temperature Raymarine ST8001 autopilot control Raymarine Ray240 VHF radio w/remote speaker Volvo Penta electronic controls Volvo Penta electronic digital engine displays Ritchie compass
- Sunbrella Plus bimini top w/full enclosure & u-zips w/screens & hard panel front panels arch adjustable helm seat port & starboard lounges w/storage below Jenn-Air Expressions grill U-Line refrigerator/icemaker stainless steel sink Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system w/remote hi-low table
- GE full size refrigerator/freezer Princess 3-burner ceramic glass electric stove Samsung convection microwave Garbage Disposal MarineAir System digital, air conditioning/heat control double stainless steel sink solid surface countertops drawer & cabinet storage above & below counter slide opening, side window w/blind wood flooring engine room access hatch
- Forward Stateroom
- centerline island berth w/mattress MarineAir Systems digital air conditioning/heat control 4-drawers under berth Toshiba 15" LCD flat panel TV cedar-lined, lighted, hanging locker 2-upper cabinets 2-lower cabinets Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide monitor translucent, opening, screened, deck hatch 2-stainless steel oval, opening, portlights w/screens & curtains privacy door overhead lights reading lights carpeting
- Port Side Stateroom
- upper & lower bunks drawer below berth cabinet safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide monitor stainless steel, oval, opening, screened, portlight overhead lights reading lights privacy door carpeting
- Master Stateroom
- island berth w/mattress 2-drawers below berth large drawer at foot of berth night tables on either side of berth large bureau w/2-lighted, cedar-lined hanging lockers & 4 drawers MarineAir Systems digital air conditioning/heat control Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide monitor 2- stainless steel, oval, opening, screened, portlights Clarion Am/FM/CD stereo system Sony DVD/CD player AKAI 20" LCD flat panel TV GE Spacemaker dryer GE Spacemaker washer carpeting
- Master en Suite Head
- elongated VacuFlush head w/holding tank custom enlarged fiberglass shower stall w/glass door solid surface vanity top w/molded sink vanity cabinet stainless steel, oval, opening, screened, portlight slide opening, mirrored, medicine cabinet exhaust fan
- Guest / Day Head
- VacuFlush head w/holding tank fiberglass shower stall w/bi-fold door solid surface vanity top w/molded sink slide opening, mirrored, medicine cabinet exhaust fan
- Hull and Deck
- Hull and Deck fiberglass swim platform w/ladder Muir windlass w/deck & helm controls bow thruster 3-windshield wipers w/washers windshield privacy cover bottom paint port & starboard bow rail gates stainless steel fender racks stainless steel side safety rails air horns Bennett trim tabs dripless shaft seals sea strainers Brower Systems electric davit dinghy cradle 11' 2005 Boston Whaler w/25hp 4 stroke Mercury outboard w/custom full cover
- fully featured helm station Flexsteel 6-way power helm seat C-shaped lounge w/table MarineAir Systems digital, air conditioning/heat control starboard side sliding door windshield privacy cover slide opening side window w/blinds carpeting
- L-shaped lounge swivel chair 2-stools coffee table 32" Toshiba LCD flat panel TV Bose surround sound speakers Sony 7 channel amplifier/receiver Sony 5 disc DVD changer direct TV HD receiver Raymarine 45 STV antenna control slide opening side windows w/blinds double slide opening cockpit entrance doors w/drape bottle cabinet
- 11' 2006 Boston Whaler w/25hp 4 stroke Mercury outboard w/custom full cover
- Please contact David Johnson to schedule an appointment! (954) 610-3263 David@DenisonYachtSales.com