- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for a well equipped, continuously upgraded, comfortable, quality built center cockpit cruiser that is READY TO GO NOW, you need to seriously consider this Endeavour 42. This 1990 vintage Endeavour features the sugar scoop stern, shallow draft, a gorgeous teak interior that has just been totally refinshed, and upgrades galore. Her original gelcoat shines, all exterior brightwork also recently refinshed.
Seller will consider trades for a smaller (under 40') bluewater sailboat or trawler.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The entire interior of this boat has been recently refinished and all the joinerwork and cabin soles shine! Starting from the spacious Forward Stateroom there is a roomy V-berth with insert. Drawers and storage areas are located under the berth. Storage compartments outboard as well a a large cedar lined hanging locker. Just aft is a big private head with dual entrances separate stand up shower stall. Opening ports and hatch provide light and ventilation. Opposite the head in the companonway is a beautifuld Glass fron stoage cabinet with a built in deepfreeze in the counter. Next aft is the Main Salon : Side ports and overhead hatches provide lots of light and ventilation.Tastefully upholstered full lenghth settees port and starboard pull out to make into double berths. There is ample storage provided by drawers under the settees and cubbies behind the seat backs, twin level bookshelves and cabinets over port and starboard settees. A custom drop leaf dining table is on the centerline. the onerd had added a sturdy grab rail to the aft end of the table for safety underway. The keel stepped mast is located forward and against the bulkhead keeping the main salon open and airy. To starboard is the forward facing nav station with full size chart table, designed to offer easy communications to the cockpit The Galley runs along the portside passageway. Outboard is the 3 burner propane stove with microwave oven mounted above, and a huge top loading freezer and fridge with abundant counter space, drawers, and lockers over and under. Inboard is an "island" with the big double sink and additonal cabinetry. Aft of the galley is the Master Stateroom o ffering a queen sized island berth, separate private head and shower stall, full length cedar lined hanging lockers both port and starboard, four drawers, bookshelves both port and starboard, opening ports and overhead hatch for ample light and ventilation. Headroom throughout is 6'3"+. The Endeavour 42 is a comfortable long range cruiser. The side decks are wide for easy passage fore and aft. The cockpit is comfortable with high coamings.
- Deep double SS sink H/C pressure water Grunert cold plate refrigeration Norcold 12v freezer Force 10 3 burner propane stove/oven Microwave oven mounted over stove New 6 gal Raritan HWH, engine and 120v
- Sea 235 Single Side Band VHF (2) at nav station and helm pedestal (Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF plus Standard Horizon Eclipse+VHF VHF mast antenna--new 10/09 Raymarine depth sounder and trasducer new 4/11 Garmin 462 Chartplotter Garmin 462 charts updated 10/11 Auto helm ST7000 Radar Raymarine (needs service)--24 mile External WiFi antenna (BulletM2hp) new 11/11 2 TVs--main cabin and master stateroom Sony stereo XR-C210 with Sony Disc Changer System EXCD-RF
- Engines & Plumbing
- Main engine--Yanmar 66hp model 4JH-HTBE trans. Kanzaki KM4A Main engine-- transmission Kanzaki KM4A rebuild by Cass Transmission (oil seal issue) Main engine-- transmission damper plate Cass Transmission Shaft Zinc replaced (1/12) Turbo charger replaced--new 10/05 New Fuel Tank (aft) and hoses--combined gallonage approx 106 gallons--new 12/05 New Fuel Tank (forward) and hoses--combined gallonage approx 106 gallons--new 2/08 Fuel Polish System serviced both tanks--2/11 Electric pump to prime genset and main engine Electric pump to fill all fuel filters (genset and main engine) after they are changed Electric pump to back up both genset and main engine fuel pumps Electric pump to transfer fuel between aft and forward tanks--pumps either way Secondary electric pump to transfer fuel from fore tank to aft tank Marlon/composite Cutlass Bearing--new 5/11 Engine Oil change system Transmission Rebuild by Cass Transmission Transmission Damper Plate Replaced (new) Stuffing Box New (replaced drip less system)--new 5/11 Manual Guzzler Cockpit Bilge Pump Rebuild Kit--new 4/10 Whale manual diaphragm in cockpit--(new rebuild kit 2010) 2ea 12 volt diaphragm in engine room Forward Shower Sump Pump--new 4/11 Bilge High water alarm Bilge pump hours meter installed 6/11 Bilge running indicator light in cockpit--new 6/11 Heads 2ea one forward one aft Main head commode replaced/new hoses/holding tank--new 7/06 Aft Head Jabsco (new from West--new inlet hose) 2/12
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Generator--8K Kohler model 8EOZ - 665 hrs Heart Interface Link 2000 battery management system Magnum ME 2012 Inverter/charger (100 amp charge/2000 watt continuous AC)--new 12/09 Batteries Deep Cycle T105s (6 volt) 4 ea.--new 10/09 Battery--starting Replaced--new 12/09 Balmar MC-612 Max Charge regulator--new 2008 Battery Combiner High output alternator (125 amp)--rebuild 6/11 Dual reverse cycle AC systems Engine supplied force air cabin heating system--new 11/06
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Delta Fin type 20KG (44lbs) Lewmar Claw--new 12/09 but never in water 35-H Danforth Chain 175' with 50' 3/4 Nylon (approx) Chain 50' 3/8 with 200' 3/4 nylon (approx) Anchor Wash down pump system--new 4/11 All exterior brightwork refinished 2012 Custom removable fiberglass helm seat Mosquito cover for all hatches and companion way--new 10/09 Reset/reseal all hatches 1/09 Sunbrella Hatch covers new 9/09 Large main cabin ports new Lexan--new 8/09 Bimini--new 9/05 Bimini--sail cover--hatch covers--dodger Dodger (removable)--new 7/06 Pedestal Windshield and side curtains--new 12/09 Mosquito netting for cockpit but needs to reconfigured for new bimini/dodger Dinghy Cradle that mounts above aft stateroom for dinghy during ocean travel Dinghy Davits Outboard motor davit Bottom paint (Petit Trinidad 1875)--new 5/11
- Sails and Rigging
- Detachable cutter rig fore stay 130% roller furling Genoa (8.77oz Marblehead Dacron) from Mack sails--new 11/09 Inboard genoa tracks 3/4" genoa sheets new 2006 Halyard new 2009 Fully battened (4 ea) mail with Dutchman flaking system (8.62 oz HA Dacron) 3 reef points from Mack Sails--new 11/09 Sail Cover--new 11/09 New Halyard with 2 to 1 purchase 2nd halyard new 2009--Backup for primary on main Spinnaker by Lee Winches 3 Mast--6 cockpit One Barient #24 two speed self-tailing main sheet One Barient #27 two-speed self-tailing multi-purpose Two Barient #10 multi-purpose Two Barient #32 two-speed self-tailing (Genoa sheets) One Bareint #27 two-speed self-tailing halyard One Barient #10 single speed reefing One Barient #18 two-speed halyard
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Sailboats