- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HALCYON is a 2000 Classic Picnic Boat that has had light use. The boat has been well maintained and upgraded and properly serviced. A new Garmin 5212 Radar/Plotter, Custom helm and passenger seats, retro-fit electric anchor windlass.
HALCYON is a very nice boat with a realistic seller. Seller will consider a smaller quality trade.
- HALCYON is a Classic Picnic Boat that is in very nice condition with low engine hours. Recent upgrades include an electric windlass, a Garmin 5212 Plotter/Radar, also custom helm and navigator’s chairs. Stainless Steel exterior hand rails and a modified teak package require less maintenance. The jet and engine have been serviced, the engine compartment is clean. This is a nice clean Classic Picnic Boat.
- HULL and DECK
- AwlGrip – Black hull paint White Cabin house and Deck Off-White Single Bootstripe Red Bottom Stainless steel exterior hand rails Construction: Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The forward and side decks have a molded-in nonskid pattern Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads. Stainless steel bracket and half round. Stainless steel folding swim ladder, stores underneath. Custom swim handle mounted on transom. Deck features: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile. Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabintop. Stainless steel handrails on house and cabin tops. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens. Four (2) fixed, (2) opening elliptical ports on house sides. Mast-mounted spotlight and roof-top mounted 24” Radome. Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks. Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders, forward and aft both port and starboard.
- The Cockpit coaming top trim is varnished teak. There are two cockpit direct drainage scuppers. Fiberglass non-skid cockpit sole. Fiberglass interior cockpit coaming. Teak coaming step. Stainless steel and teak ladder inside coaming - with both port and starboard location fittings. Stowage - In cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors, under the helm seat facing aft, two (2) on starboard bulwark fwd, also under port helm seat. Three flush cockpit-sole hatches. Deck shower/water outlet - with hot & cold mixing valve - starboard side cockpit. Cockpit Cover - White full cockpit cover attaches with snaps. Cockpit Sun Shade cover Aft Settee - Cushions are upholstered in Red/Yellow broad stripe with White/Grey pin Stripe Sunbrella fabric. Insulated Engine Box - has an upholstered cushion for more seating and includes air-assist lift. Varnished teak drink table on the aft end, with four drink holders
- The Pilothouse is finished in varnished teak and the insulated white overhead has two acrylic opening hatches with screens. Varnished teak - upper forward and house sides. (4) Four pilothouse windows - (2) Two-sliding side windows and (2) Two-fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Teak locking companionway door with folding removable hatch-top. Illumination by low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof with dimmer switch. A White 3 piece drop curtain with windows - provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. White interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows. Pilothouse (To Port): To port, the pilothouse has a forward facing Custom Le Broc navigator’s chair with folding arm rests and Oyster Ultra Leather fabric. Port side cup-holder/drink holder, teak varnished grab rail Stainless steel footrest bulkhead mounted. Storage under seats accessed through a varnished cherry louvered door.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Helm Station to starboard: Custom Le Broc UltraLeater adjustable helm seat in front of the varnished teak instrument pod. Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges, tachometer, temperature, oil pressure, fuel, and Jet nozzle direction (steering angle) indicator. Top-opening locker with chart storage, outboard of helm seat. 12-volt outlet in chart pocket. Remote spotlight control pad - on vertical face of helm. Stainless steel footrest - bulkhead mounted. Ignition key switches with push-button emergency stops. Electrical breaker panel - mounted outboard between helm station and helm seat. Manual bucket control-lever outboard helm seat. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Autopilot - Robertson AP22 Autopilot. Garmin 5212 GPS Chart Plotter/Radar VHF Radio - Raytheon 210 VHF radio. Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display - Speed, Depth, and Position indicator.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- HALCYON’s interior provides comfortable accommodations for two: Including sleeping berths and stowage, Head with shower, and a Galley. Interior Below: The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. There are two opening ports below for the head and galley. Opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Interior window sun covers for the pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps - provide plenty of interior lighting. 12-volt outlet next to the stereo. Inverter system 110 volts outlets in galley and head. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine AM/FM stereo with CD player. (2) Alpine STM speakers: two in pilothouse. (2) Apline STM speakers: at helm Forward Berth: V-Berth arrangement - hash V-berth adapter and cushion to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in Navy Blue ultra suede fabric with red piping. There is shelf storage under the V-berths with easy-access cherry drop-front doors. Forepeak storage behind a louvered cherry door. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. Two fixed window ports. Head Next aft of the hanging locker to starboard is a private Head with a solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with an under mounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush marine head and holding tank. Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet Forced ventilation Opening port with screen. Two (2) Frigast 12-volt lights Galley (To port) Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover. Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box. Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and custom spray nozzle. Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Pullout under counter garbage receptacle. (3) Cherry pullout drawers. 110-volt outlet 12-volt light Step-light in galley area. Opening port with screen. Frigast 12-volt light - mounted on aft bulkhead. Heart inverter monitor panel. Seward propane solenoid shut-off panel. The Galley is to port with a White Formica countertop that has a stainless steel undermounted sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Grunert refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves. There is an AM/ FM stereo with CD player system and a 12-volt outlet mounted above this locker. Additional storage is provided under the galley sink.
- The Electrical System has a low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-VOLT DC SYSTEM: (3) 12-volt batteries - for a total of 540-amps. 80-amp battery alternator. (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches. 12-Volt system voltmeter and amp meter. DC systems breaker switch protected. 110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM: DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord Freedom Heart Inverter AC systems breaker switched protected
- 2000 Yanmar 6LY2-STE diesel 420-HP engine: Hamilton292 Jet Drive Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom Jet Stick® control system - is integrated with the bow thruster. Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm "Water drop" muffler Engine room sound insulation Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. In-line 12-volt sump pump. Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps - with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump - with handle in cockpit. Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank - with overboard discharge. Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Custom mounted Lewmar fixed electric windlass Delta 22# anchor + 15” chain & 150’ chain rode on fixed stainless steel bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station. Equipment: Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Bell Dock lines Fenders Masthead and cabin side running lights ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted, with helm-mounted electric remote control. 12-volt trumpet horn - with switch on dash. Life jackets Handheld flare kit 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com