- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"KISS ME KATE" is a stellar example of how a pre-owned yacht should be presented. She has numerous factory and after market options that complete her in function and beauty. She has enjoyed professional maintenance, light family use and has never been fished.
- "KISS ME KATE" features the highly desirable and extremely comfortable 3 stateroom/3 head layout with the VIP stateroom forward, queen berth master stateroom to port, and side by side berths in the guest stateroom to starboard. Each stateroom has a private head with stall shower, and day access is provided via the companionway to the starboard head. There are LCD flat screen TV's and DVD's in each stateroom, individual air conditioning controls, and upgraded mattresses. Aft in the companionway is the stacked washer and dryer and access is forward to the galley/dinette/salon by way of gently rising steps. On the main deck, the galley is forward to port with the customized dinette opposite and a huge L-shaped couch aft to port in the salon. Features include dishwasher, 4 burner stove, 6 drawers of Sub Zero refrigeration and numerous sliding and swinging door storage areas. To starboard in the salon is the electrical panel, entertainment center, concealed ice maker, and storage. Forward in the salon are 2 bar stools at the granite galley island. "KISS ME KATE" features the elegant and smart satin finish throughout with custom Amtico flooring, beautiful granite, and numerous décor upgrades. Access to the cockpit is though a sliding electric door on the port side.
- Custom Viking hardtop with powder coated legs and rails, custom molded “wedge” for electronics, 6 LED overhead lights, 2 Bomar hatches Fiberglass helm pod Molded in 300 W spreader lights on dimmer 4 Sided EZ2CY enclosure Trolling valves Thruster controls installed on single lever handles 3 Custom Stidd chairs with chrome pedestals/covers *AIR CONDITIONING*RADAR MAST*BUELL AIR HORNS* Flybridge freezer Flybridge refrigerator 6 Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Custom "no snap" cover for console Drip dry foam cushions Clear hatch cover at ladder access 2 Removable jump seat backrests
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 155C 15" LCD Display Furuno DRS 12A 12kw Radar w/ 6ft Open Array Antenna Furuno 155C 15" LCD Display Furuno NavNet 3D BB GPS/ Plotter Furuno MU 155C 15" LCD Display Furuno NavNet 3D BB GPS/ Sounder Furuno BBFF3 2kw Black Box Sounder Furuno Sirius Weather System KVH M5 SAT TV System KVH DSS Receivers 4 KVH Tracvision 252 SAT Phone Telular SX5E Digital Cell Phone Panasonic Portable Telephone Clarion CMD5 AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ iPod Input & 4 Flybridge Stereo Speakers Flir Navigator II Night Vision Camera w/ Pan Tilt Northstar 6100i GPS/ Plotter Simrad AP28 Auto Pilot Icom M604 VHF Radio w/ Remote Mic Icom M604 VHF Radio w/ Remote Mic Furuno RD30 Depth Sounder/ Sea Temp ACR RCL 300A Searchlight ACR CAT 1 Automatic EPIRB High Resolution Cockpit Color Camera High Resolution Engine Room Color Camera Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- Release Marine rocket launcher Teak cockpit sole *MEZZANINE SEATING* Freezer/tackle center/storage Additional refrigerated mezzanine step Port and starboard fish/storage boxes Split lid for fishbox Refrigerated salon entry step Transom door/gate Salt and fresh water washdowns 4 Flush mounted Rupp rod holders Custom Bose speaker upgrade Custom cockpit cover Custom LED rope lighting Powder coated rails and flybridge ladder
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Beautiful Atlantic blue hull Custom black windshield mask Fiberglass side thru-hulls Viking bow pulpit/stainless steel chute Fortress FX-85 anchor Lewmar anchor windlass-gypsy and drum with 50' chain and 250' rode Nautical structures HMC 1600 low profile davit with lift and rotation *OCEAN LED UNDERWATER LIGHTS* Underwater exhaust system *BOW THRUSTER*
- Onan 21.5 KW generator w/690 hours (10/12) Moritz Octoplex system Batteries in fiberglass boxes 2 Battery chargers Parallel system Voltage stabilizer transformer 2 Glendinning cablemasters
- Engine Room
- Sea chest for all water pickups Awlgripped filters, pumps, strainers and thru hulls Delta T ventilation system Gas-water separator for generator Dual power steering pumps Custom sea water supply manifold for A/C Awlgripped engine room Gauge package in entry way Oil change system with cockpit remote Dual Racor fuel filters Fresh water supply Fuel priming pumps Custom tool box Clean out bilge pump
- “KISS ME KATE” is a stellar example of how a pre-owned yacht should be presented. She has numerous factory and after market options that complete her in function and beauty. She has enjoyed professional maintenance, light family use and has never been fished.