- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VERY MOTIVATED SELLER, ALL OFFERS ARE WELCOME!
Perfect fit as a condo-on-the-water, vacation home, or for cruising to the islands!
The original and sole owner's boat was custom designed with 3 staterooms, 2 heads both with showers, a washer/dryer and a full galley. The salon is spacious and it's settee converts into a queen size berth. This Uniflite shows excellent interior craftsmanship with teak wood accents throughout.
NO older boat aroma. Both the entrance hatch and the stairs to the flybridge were custom factory designed to allow ample flybridge deck space. Equipped with twin Detroit diesels (low hours), a Northern Lights generator and a reverse-osmosis water-maker. This Uniflite was last hauled out in July 2010 for bottom painting.
Slip is available at only $600/month in Newport Beach
- Master Stateroom (Aft): Queen berth sleeps two Large hanging lockers Cabinets all around, allow for ample storage Fully enclosed head with separate shower Overhead lighting and window light Guest Stateroom (to port): (2) twin berths Storage Window Guest Stateroom 2: Over/under bunks Storage
- L-shaped, plush settee, converts into a queen sized berth Center table Overhead storage Wetbar with stainless steel sink, icemaker and stools Teak wood accents
- Full down galley Black-tiled counter top Teak cabinets Double stainless steel sink Princess stove/oven Emerson microwave Storage Full-sized Frigidaire refrigerator Washer/Dryer
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.