(4) Huge Double guest cabins - each En-Suite with private head and stall shower (4)
(2) separate crew cabins/storage -
Upgraded 40 HP Volvo diesel engines - Low hours
Full standing headroom 6' 9" plus - throughout
Large Salon with seating for 8 - Galley " UP" - Nav Station in Salon
Loads of storage space - Salon - and cabins ( 4 hanging lockers)
Full electronics package
Easy single handed sailing - Genoa on roller furler - Main w/ lazy jacks and stack pack - Electric halyard winch
Cockpit wiht Hard top Bimin , raised helm station - special sun lounging area, large dining/seating area
Wide flat decks for easy movement fore and aft - large forward deck and trampoline
This vessel is a true BLUE WATER cruiser with all the comforts. She has a low center of gravity which allows maximum security and a sea kindly motion. The Cockpit- Salon - Galley are all on the same level for convenience with wide opening doors between cockpit and Salon. -
This is an ideal vessel for private ownership and cruising with guests or family - Her 4 cabin layout with private en-suite bathrooms affords the maximum privacy possible and her large berths and large cabins offer a great deal of comfort.
The seller will deliver this vessel to any location in the Med or either side of the Atlantic Ocean, with or without her new owner, upon the completion of a purchase.
Contact listing broker to see this vessel
- LOA: ....................44 ft 0 in .. ......13.4 meters Beam:................ 24 ft 11 in ...... .. 7.6 m Maximum Draft:.......3 ft 9 in......... 1.14 m Bridge Clearance: ..63 ft 5 in...... 19.33 m Displacement: .....24000 lbs........ 10.8 tonns Engines Engine Brand:...... Volvo ( D2-40) 2 x 40 HP - 590- hours Engine Type:......Diesel Inboard Drive Type: ........Sail drive Propeller: 2 blade propeller Tanks Fresh Water Tanks:.... 2 x (72 Gallons)..... 2 x (272,5 liters) Fuel Tanks: ................2 x (46 Gallons)..... 2 x (174,2 liters) Holding tanks .............2 aft
- The total accomodations are for 10 people Vessel has (4) guest cabins - Sleeps 8 Guests - 3 cabins are double berths and owner's cabin is Queen berth There are also (2) additional single crew cabins forward with outside deck access Each cabin is en-site with private head and separate stall shower - Mattresses with slatted bases add to the sleeping comfort Aft Cabins: The owner's suite is aft to Starbd. It contains a center-line Queen berth athwart-ship w/ access from either side. This cabin is quite spacious with hanging locker, additional storage lockers and drawers. There are fixed side ports for light and opening hatches and ports for ventilation. A full head with separate stall shower is en-suite, and private to this cabin. - Plus settee There is also a guest cabin - Aft to Port with a double Pullman berth offet to one side for additional floor space. This cabin is quite spacious with hanging locker, additional storage lockers and drawers. There are fixed side ports for light and opening hatches and ports for ventilation. A full head with separate stall shower is en-suite, and private to this cabin. - Plus settee Forward Cabins: The forward guest cabins are similar - Port and Starbd Each contains an offset double Pullman berth - hanging locker, additional storage lockers and drawers. There are fixed side ports for light and opening hatches and ports for ventilation. A full head with separate stall shower is en-suite, and private to this cabin. In addition there is a large settee in each cabin.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Vessel can be entered from opening lifeline gates - Port and Starbd, Or from the large swim platforms at the stern of each hull. Her cockpit is quite spacious with a U-shaped seating area and dining table to Port, and helm platform to Starbd. The helm platform contains a wide double seat and Huge lounging area abaft the helm - Access to the raised helm station is via a short stairway The Salon is entered thtough double sliding glass doos and has excellent traffic flow. There is a full U-Shaped Galley to Starbd against the aft Salon bulkhead with opening window to the cockpit. Stairs allow for easy access to the sleeping cabins in either hull and visually divide the Salon between the Galley area aft, and seating area forward. An L-Shaped sitting/dining area is forward to Port, and the Nav Station and additional storage is forward to Starbd. The entire salon is bright and airy due to the full wrap around windows forward and to either side, and large opening glass areas aft. It is also well ventilated with opening ports forward. Both hulls are similar containing (2) guest cabins - one forward and one aft, and 2 complete privatge heads in each hull. There are also crew accommodations, or additional storage space forward in each hull with access from the forward deck.
- Salon and Galley
- The Salon is extremely airy and bright due to the wrap around windows and aft opening glass doors. With the aft doors opened, the Salon and cockpit become one large entertaining space. The unique vertical windows, and flat cabin-top allow for full standing headroom of 6' 9" throughout the Salon Forward in the Salon is the L-shaped Dinette and Nav station, plus additional storage cabinets - Aft in the Salon is the Galley plus additional storage cabinetry GALLEY: SS sink with hot/cold pressurized water Salt water outlet with electric pump additional fresh water pump 3 burner LPG stove and oven - 2 x 8 liter LPG tanks in separate locker Refrigerator with top and front load access & freezer Water heater with electric element, and engine driven
- Hull and Deck
- Decks have been designed with wide flat walk arounds for eady access fore and aft. A wide solid fore-deck, and trampoline allow for relaxing forward Sugar scoop transoms with swim platforms at eather transom allow for easy access to the water or tender - and aft deck connects each hull aft tof the cockpit There are exterior window shades and screening for all hatches and ports Electric windlass with controls at the helm and bow Anchors - 2 x Delta type - one 77 lb ( 35 kg) and one 44 lb ( 20 kg) ther is also 200 ft chain ( 60 m) and rode Aft deck shower hot/cold Davits Radar mast Liferaft -Zodiac open sea in contasiner (8) person Teder and outboard ( optional) Cockpit: The copcpit is sheilded from the sun and elemnets by a full hard-top with cut out for the helms person It contains a comfortable seating/dining area for (8) - plenty of floor space - and a raised helm platform for excellent visability. The helm platform also has an integtrated sun lounging deck immediately aft of the helm. Hard Top Bimini Full cockpit cushions Raised helm seat ( 3 person) with cushions Sunlounger w/cushions
- Engine and Mechanical
- (2) Volvo D-40 Diesel engines ( 40 HP each) with sail drives - 593 hours STRBD Engine - 594 hours PORT Engine (4) Electric Bilge pumps (1) manual bilge pump
- Electrical and Electronics
- ELECTRICAL: Batteries- (4) Varta professional marine ( New 6/2012) Inverter - Mastervolt 1500W with 220v outlet Battery charger -TECSUP HI-TEC SWITHC MODE Charger Universal Voltage (90-265V) Shore power receptacle and cord Circuit breaker panel Solar panels - 2 x 100w ELECTRONICS: HELM: GPS - Raymarine E-120 chart plotter VHF- Raymarine 240E with loudspeaker Raymarine ST60 tri-data - Speed / Depth/ Distance log Raymarine ST-60 Wind display - speed and direction Auto Pilot - Raymarine ST 7002 with Gyro S3 CC and hydraulic linear drive Compass Loudhailer/ foghorn SP 40 waterproof 12v outlet for accessories iNSIDE: Radar - Raymarine RD218 2 kw - Martec active echo radar transponder/receiver GPS - Raymarine E-80 chart plotter ( both chart plotters connected by high speed network) GPS - Raystar 125- VHF - Raymarine 240E with loudspeaker Multi graphic St60 display Raymarine AIS 250 receiver Wireless Autopilot control - E 15023 12v cigarette lighter outlet for accessories
- Sails and Rigging
- Sails: Full battened mainsail Furling Genoa on PROFURL roller furler FRACNOR Asym-FX asimmetric furling spinakker - w/tackle & bowsprit Lazy jacks & integrated sail cover Rigging and Equipment: (4) Harken winches - (1 is electric powered halyard winch) 2 spare halyards
- Broker Comments
- Seller will deliver anywhere in Med or either shore of Atlantic Ocean following completion of purchase. This specific ORANA 44 is equipped with 4 spacious double cabins each with en suite bathroom and head. The starboard aft cabin features an impressive walk-around, queen-sized double bed giving it the feel and volume of an owner stateroom. The two forward and port aft guest cabin beds are all walk around on the outboard side (see layout). The shower stalls are smartly separated from the head and sink area. Her engines have been upgraded to 2 x 40HP VOLVO engines instead of the 30HP on the standard version. She is the perfect, midsized go-anywhere ocean cat.
- Manufacturer Comments
- The First launched in 2008, the ORANA 44 is the first yacht by Fountaine Pajot to feature a single-piece hull build. Her low centre of gravity ensures high stability and safety which makes her a comfortable, performance offshore cruiser. Her large sliding door allows direct communication between cockpit and salon built on the same plane. ORANA 44 is Fountaine Pajot’s midsized offshore cruiser, and the first ever Fountaine Pajot featuring the innovative semi-flybridge. Every Orana is constructed using the latest infusion technology and you can cross oceans with supreme safety and comfort. High bridge decks, top quality fittings and drag reducing hulls make this a true sea boat. The all composite construction, ergonomic, yet smartly styled interior and overhanging coach roof are all trademarks of the beautiful range of Fountaine Pajot catamarans, which can be found in every corner of the globe. An excellent worldwide dealer network, an unsurpassed 25 years of experience by her French builders and an unbeatable value make this a great value for sailors looking for a new and proven live aboard cruiser
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.