- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454XL 320-hp (Fuel Injected)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1997 CRUISERS 3575 ESPRIT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454XL 320-hp (Fuel-Injected) Gas Engine's with only 315 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Custom Canvas Enclosure w/Strata-Glass, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Large Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition with clean soft goods (carpets and upholstery), Newer Full Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Strata-Glass. Cabin carpet newer. Original owner boat. November 2010 marine survey on file. Great opportunity and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Innovative 1990s cruiser offered two very different floor[lans in same express-boat package. Original 3570 layout features unique amidships master stateroom with queen berth (with standing headroom) that closes off from salon. Alternate 3575 interior -- introduced in 1996 -- has traditional midcabin floorplan similar to most express cruisers. Unique cockpit layout has double-wide helm and companion seats leading aft into cockpit. Note fully cored hull with prop pockets.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth w/Mirrored Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Berth w/Drawer Storage Underneath Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Sofa (Note: Sofa Converts to Berth; Encloses w/Privacy-Curtain) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower 23" LCD-Television in Salon Newer Cabin Carpeting Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table (Note Aft Cockpit Sun-Pad Filler) Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Bimini-Top Enclosure w/Screens & Strata-Glass; Note Bimini-Top Enclosure NEWER) Dinghy / Tender Davits Dripless Shaft Logs ORIGINAL OWNER OWNERS MANUALS 2010 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.