- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"TYENT" in 2003 - 2004 had a complete/major re-fit from a bare hull on up. The hull had been professionally faired and refinished, bottom stripped faired and barrier coated. New bulkheads installed, new interior joinerwork and soft goods, all sliders, fixed pane and doors all were replaced. All systems were upgraded, Wiring, Plumbing, Interior Joiner Work and Twin Yanmar 315 HP Each Diesel Engines installed and now have as of August 2012 only 394 original hours. New molded exhaust outlets were added into hull sides, the Electronics were up-graded to color units and Trolling valves were installed. A Custom Helm Station was built with Hard Top and Full enclosure. A VERY NICE BOAT!!
- Sleeps 4 in a forward berth as well as sleep sofa. The sleep sofa does not block passage through the salon. Enclosed head to port (new Royal Flush head). All cabinetry is new and many oversized storage compartment were created providing lots of usable storage space. Salon equipped with air and heat, a stereo system as well as a flat panel TV on a swivel bracket. New headliner, recessed lighting, new windows and doors, and teak and holly sole provide a very contemporary feel.
- Galley is up to port and features Corian counters and sink, below counter fridge, built in Origo microwave, Kenyon 2 burner cooktop. Water tanks were replaced and a new Excaliber pump installed.
- Electronics include a 10" Furuno NavNet system with GPS plotter/ fishfinder, and radar. Furuno autopilot, VHF on the bridge with repeaters in the salon and cockpit, RD 30 depth gauge, ACR remote spotlight, FloScan fuel monitor, hailer, and a 4 watt cell phone booster. The bridge was completely redesigned and rebuilt which has allowed the electronics and gauges to be flush mounted.
- 30 Amp shore power, 4.2 Kw Norpro Generator (29 hrs), Xantrex invertor, as well as 4 batteries and a new muti-stage charger.
- HULL & DECK
- Large cockpit is equipped with 2 below deck fishboxes / storage boxes, new teak covering boards, new rod holders, cockpit table, fighting station, and a swim platform. Custom updated enclosure, hardtop, Rupp 'riggers, rocket launchers, a hot / cold cockpit shower, and a raw water washdown system. Epirb and 6 person raft included.
- Other notable updates include trolling valves, all new bulkheads, side exhausts, oil change system, dripless shaft logs, painted bilges, hydraulic steering, etc. Hull, topsides, and cockpit were painted with PPG Concept paint. She's a head turner and has all of the features of a new boat with timeless classic lines.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- NEW 2003-2004 SAFETY GRAB RAILS THROUGHOUT TINTED ACRYLIC VENTURI WINDSHIELD FRESH WATER WASH DOWN LEANING CHAIR/FIGHTING STATION DINETTE COCKPIT TABLE FULL LENGTH TEAK SWIM PLATFORM HANGING LOCKERS PRIVACY DOOR FORWARD CABIN COURTESY LIGHTS OVERHEAD ROD HOLDERS MACERATOR PUMP “POMPENETTE” ADJUSTABLE HELM AND COMPANION SEATING FLYBRIDGE BENCH SEATING “JABSCO” OIL EXCHANGER SYSTEM TROLLING VALVES COCKPIT SHOWER “FLOW SCAN” FUEL FLOW MONITORING SYSTEM FLAT SCREEN COLOR TELEVISION. “RUPP” OUTRIGGERS ROCKET LAUNCHERS RAW WATER WASH DOWN TEAK COVERING BOARDS (6) “LEE” ROD HOLDERS CONVERTIBLE SOFA SIDE EXHAUST OUTLETS FISH BOXES (2)
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "TYENT", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Roger Mooney at 410 342-6600 office or cell at 410 456-3659 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org