- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-3544 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Fuel Efficient 2.5 Gal/Hr. at 12 knot Cruise !!!
1000+ nm. Range !!
New Kabuto Diesel Generator & AC Unit !!!
Priced Reduced $5000.00 !!!!
“Never Say Never” has been meticulously maintained.
The owner has taken great care in updating her with
Corian® Countertop in the Galley, Hardwood Flooring throughout,
new Kabuto Diesel Generator and Webasto AC Unit.
Highlights include: Accommodations for Four,
Economical Perkins 200hp Turbo Diesel, newer Flybridge Enclosure,
new Batteries, new ProSafe Galvanic Isolator System,
Raymarine C-80 GPS and Furuno Radar.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics !!!
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Enter the salon from the ample cockpit and through the sliding glass door and the first thing you notice is how bright, airy and comfortable the salon feels due to her large opening windows and the beautiful African teak cabinetry and hardwood floors. To port is a light blue sleeper sofa and there is plenty of room to add a couple of chairs. The lower helm station is forward to starboard and down (3)steps is the port side U-shaped galley with Corian® countertops and tons of storage. Starboard is the large head with shower stall. The private V-berth stateroom is forward and has (2) large hanging lockers and ample storage below the berth. The flybridge has seating for (5) and the cockpit can accommodate a couple of lounge chairs and a table to relax and watch the sunset over cocktails or if you prefer, room to fish. The wide side deck with handrails and bow rails provides easy access to the bow. African teak wood trim throughout. Hardwood floors throughout, installed in 2009. Neutral décor throughout. New Corian® countertop in galley. Large opening windows in salon.
- Salon / Dinette
- Sleeper Sofa sleeps (2). Hardwood floors. Large slide open windows. Beige curtains. Smoked glass sliding door entry to salon. Lamp. (4) large cabinets to starboard with louvered doors. Lower helm station. Sansui 13” flat screen TV. Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD stereo (needs speakers). Lighting 12V/110V.
- Danby refrigerator and freezer. Origo (2) burner electric stove. GE Microwave. Coffee Maker. New Corian® countertop. Flush mount sink with Delta faucet. Over and under cabinets with louvered doors. Cabinet with Lexan sliding doors over sink. (3) Drawers. Hardwood Floors. 12V Lighting. Opening screened portal. GFIC 110V outlet. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside. Force 10 water heater (11) gallon.
- Master Stateroom
- V-Berth with custom made 5” cushions sleeps (2). Hanging lockers. Drawers under V-berth. Storage cabinet under V-berth. Shelving over V-berth. Hardwood Flooring. Lighting 12V. Opening and screened deck hatch. Two screened and opening portals.
- Vanity with sink and faucet. Medicine cabinet with Lexan sliding doors. Jabsco electric fresh water head. Shower stall with seat. Lights, 12V. GFIC Outlet 110V. Fiberglass flooring.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chart Plotter. Furuno Radar 16 mile. Humminbird Matrix 97 GPS-Fishing System. Standard Horizon VHF. Saturn 3” compass flybridge and Ritchie 3” compass lower helm. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD stereo (needs speakers). Sansui 13” Flat Screen TV with DVD.
- Kabuto diesel 5.2KW Generator only 75 hours (New 2011). 3 New Batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. Marinco 30 amp dock side electrical cable. ProSafe/Zinc Safe Galvanic Isolator system with remote test (new fall 2011). Electrical system 12V/110V with main brake panel in salon.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Flybridge seating for (5), center helm seat and two fold out lounge seats with storage under. Full flybridge canvas and Eisenglass enclosure with zippered smilies. Cockpit awning. Gipsy electric windlass. Fresh water wash down system. Manta Claw and Danforth anchors with chain & rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Air horn. Deck & courtesy lights. Fiberglass deck with non-skid. Fenders and lines. Transom door. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Magna propane BBQ. Screened and opening deck hatch (1). Screened portals (2). Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel cleats (6). Stainless steel dinghy davit with transom mounting, including Garhouer fiddle blocks with Becket Cam Cleats and Snap Shackle and necessary lines are included. Bait well (20 Gallons). Rod holders (4) Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- NEW A/C water pump (7-11-12) Perkins turbo diesel 6-3544/200hp (2385 hours as of 6/29/12). Fresh water cooling system. (FWC). RACOR 500FG Fuel Filter/water separator. Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions. Morse throttle controls. Webasto 12,000BTU AC/Heat, 3 zones with digital controls (New 8/11). Freshwater system with Shurflo pump and accumulator tank. Jabsco macerator pump with overboard discharge and deck pump out. Bilge pumps. Force 10 S/S water heater 11 gallon. FireBoy 1301 Halon automatic fire control system. Engine shut off valves. Hydraulic steering. Keel protected propeller.
- Broker's Comments
- I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped aboard “Never Say Never”. I could see right off that the owner has taken great care in her upkeep and maintenance and my first reaction was “she’s beautiful”. I saw no evidence of water leaks and the bilges were very clean as were all the lockers and cabinets. The canvas, Eisenglass and flybridge seats are in excellent condition. The gel coat and decks have held up very well. I would rate her as “Above Average” condition for her age.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263