- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI/FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 3375 is one of Cruisers Yachts most popular models. Easily and comfortably sleeps two couples in privacy. Large head with large stand-up separate shower settee. Fully equipped galley with an abundance of storage options. Bi-level cockpit with double helm seat with wrap around seating, wet bar and removable table makes entertaining family and friends a breeze. The walk-thru windshield provides safe and easy access to the foredeck. Large, full beam extended swim platform only adds to the comfort factor.
This boat is very well equipped to handle long weekend trips to your favorite destination. Call today to make an offer or to schedule a private showing of this clean and well-kept Cruisers 3375.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The 3375 is one of Cruisers Yachts most popular models. Easily and comfortably sleeps two couples in privacy. Large head with large stand-up separate shower settee. Fully equipped galley with an abundance of storage options. Bi-level cockpit with double helm seat with wrap around seating, wet bar and removable table makes entertaining family and friends a breeze. The walk-thru windshield provides safe and easy access to the foredeck. Large, full beam extended swim platform only adds to the comfort factor. This boat is very well equipped to handle long weekend trips to your favorite destination. Call today to make an offer or to schedule a private showing of this clean and well-kept Cruisers 3375.
- This boat is extremely well equipped for anchoring out, overnighting, or longer term cruising. She has sleeping accommodations for 5 comfortably; dinette seating for 4; cockpit table seating for 5; double helm seating; a full length portside cockpit lounge; head with separate shower area; walk-thru windshield for safety; windlass and camper canvas for additional comfort.
- Main Salon
- Carpet Carpet snap-in protection Hanging locker Mini blinds Portholes with screens Round overhead Bomar hatch with screen 6’4” headroom Panasonic TV/VCR, shared with forward stateroom, on a swivel base Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo Carbon monoxide detector CruisAir reverse cycle air conditioner
- Cherry wood table UltrLeather seating Mini Blinds Storage under dinette seating Reading lights Dinette converts to a single berth
- Large standup area off to port side at foot of companionway with opening porthole w/screen for ambient lighting and venting 2 burner Princess flush mount stove GE microwave Norcold refrigerator/freezer Mini blinds and opening portlight Abundant storage above and below Stainless steel sink w/solid surface cover Positive locks on all cabinets and drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward Queen size centerline berth Custom innerspring mattress Custom bedding, pillows and shams Privacy curtain Panasonic TV/VCR shared with the salon, on a swivel base Reading lights Hanging locker Storage drawers beneath berth Round Bomar opening hatch w/screen Mirror Carbon monoxide detector Reverse cycle air and heat
- Mid Cabin Stateroom
- U-lounge seating that converts to a double sleeper Privacy curtain Removable cherry wood cocktail table Carbon monoxide detector Reverse cycle air and heat Reading light Hanging locker Carpet 2 opening portholes with screens
- VacuFlush head Stand-up separate shower area with settee Vanity with basin Hot and cold pressure water system Medicine cabinet Generous storage, above and below
- Stainless steel bow rail Concealed remote anchor windlass Remote spotlight Windshield wiper Navigation lights Rope locker Anchor roller Dual trumpet horns Walk through windshield with safety stainless steel grab handle
- Cockpit cover Cockpit lighting Cockpit wet bar w/refrigerator Cockpit carpet, removable Bimini top with camper enclosures
- Double helm seat, adjustable Portside lounge bench seat Walk through windshield Remote control for stereo Remote control for spotlight Full complement of analog gauges Hydraulic steering Windshield wiper Compass Tilt steering Bennett trim tabs
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Raymarine autopilot ST5000+ Garmin 545s color GPS/chartplotter and fishfinder Compass Digital depth finder
- Aft Deck
- Transom shower, hot and cold Transom door Transom storage Dedicated fender storage Extended swim platform Concealed swim ladder Aft and forward facing bench seats Removable table with sun pad Enclose with screens Stereo speakers Radar arch
- 5.0 kW Kohler generator CruisAir reverse cycle air conditioning 3 Batteries Two 30 amp shore power cords Battery charger Electrical master panel AC/DC with volt meter Hot water heater 6 gallon Battery condition monitor Bonding system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 7.4 MerCruiser MPI/FWC 310hp engines with 742 port and 751 starboard hours Engine room blowers Bilge pump with auto float switch Dripless shaft logs Engine room lighting Automatic fire extinguishing system Sea water strainers Fuel cross over system
- Brokers Comments
- Owner’s change of plans dictates the sale of this well maintained 3375. She is ready now for her new captain and crew.