- 84 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Comprehensively equipped with twin 2000 h.p. 16V2000's, complete electronics, including satellite communications, factory hard top with EZ2CY enclosure and an extensive list of standard and optional items; BLACKJACK is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to step into a superbly crafted, state-of-the-art Princess.
BLACKJACK is a fast, stylish & luxurious motoryacht that will please the most demanding owner. Since replacement value is over $5,000,000 USD; she is also an outstanding value. BLACKJACK is well worth the close attention of any serious prospective purchaser. She has 1700 hours on her, MTUs, and has been meticulously maintained by the current owner.
TRULY A MUST BE SEEN!!
- The Luxury Edition Decor features Indigo Sunrise Decor Scheme with a combination of soft and vibrant colors creating a warm and inviting interior that is easy to live with, but still strong enough to provide a sophisticated design impact. The principal colors that create the mood include soft honey tones, a mid range navy blue and bronze accents. The feeling is contemporary with overtones of traditional values that lend a richness and strength to the interior. This color scheme was chosen to enhance the beautiful cherry wood interior that makes this yacht an extraordinary work in every detail of its craftsmanship. The carpeting throughout the entire yacht is a soft, thick textural pile in a honey tone. The genuine leather seating is a warm saddle tan. The blues, honey tones and bronze shades are a fine background for a choice of accessories and lighting that make this area dramatic but distinguished. 110V receptacles Stainless steel electric sliding door to cockpit Aft electric window/Electric Door Sideboard with refrigerator, bottle & glass storage Custom leather couches U-shaped leather settee cCffee table Entertainment center with 42" plasma TV, DVD, VCR, stereo/CD and home theater system Spiral staircase to flybridge Day head with Vacuflush head New silhouette blinds (2012)
- Dining Salon
- The dining table is a fabulous focal point for a beautiful table setting and elegant dining. The chairs are upholstered in a brown chenille tweed. The styling of the chairs includes upholstered back and seats that offer comfort and well as color interest. 110V receptacles Extendable dining table with 8 chairs Overhead & indirect lighting w/ dimmer switches Telephone outlet Tinted oval side windows Stereo speakers linked to salon unit Spiral staircase to lower deck
- 110V receptacles Avonite counters Dishwasher Cabinet and drawer storage Electric range - GE Oven - KENMORE Garbage disposal Microwave Oven - GE Profile Overhead & indirect lighting Electro-hydraulic movable bulkhead between salon & dining area Refrigerator & Freezer w/icemaker/Sub-Zero Sliding door to portside deck S/S sink Teak sole Telephone outlet Trash compactor - Broan Tinted side windows Wood flooring Wine storage and cooler in hallway
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom features upholstered loveseats in the same saddle tan leather as seen in the salon. The bedspread is in rich cashew chenille damask with detailed outline quilting. The new shams and throw pillows provide the color. Trims are in bronze. The woodworking is of spectacular beauty and can support a large piece of fine art as a focal point over the king size bed. AM/FM stereo CD/DVD player - JVC Dressing table with stool & drawers Emergency escape hatch Ensuite bathroom King size bed with drawer storage Walk-in closet (2) Night stands Overhead & reading lights Refrigerator Safe Settee w/storage drawers Telephone outlet All new bed shams and pillows (2012) New Toshiba flat screen 40" (2010) New silhouette blinds - Hunter Douglas (2011) SAT Receiver
- Master Head
- The master head features, opening portlight, overhead lighting, storage lockers, tub with shower & jacuzzi, twin sinks and a Vacuflush head.
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The VIP Stateroom features a bedspread in a geometric pattern of soft bronze with blue accents and block quilting. Coordinating fabrics include a golden silk ticking, antique bronze velvet and lapis blue Irish linen. Leather seating is saddle tan. All new bed spreads and pillows (2012). 25" flatscreen (2011) Walk-in closet Settee w/storage drawers AM/FM stereo CD/DVD player - JVC Dressing table w/ stool & drawers Emergency escape hatch Queen size bed with drawer storage (2) Night stands Opening portlights Overhead and reading lights VIP ensuite head with Vacuflush head, sink & stall shower Telephone outlet Satellite receiver
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Twin side-by-side beds and a pullman berth have new blue bedspreads. Bed headboards are in soft tan leather and once again, the honey carpeting completes the room with a light background. (2) Full-size single berths w/drawers below Hanging locker with shelves Nightstand with storage Opening portlights Overhead & reading lights Ensuite head Sink and stall shower Vacuflush head Sharp TV
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Twin side-by-side beds and a pullman berth. Bed headboards are a cashew Moccasin suede that adds texture without overpowering the fabrics in this stateroom. The honey tone carpet provides a light backdrop and gives a spacious appearance. (2) Full-size single berths w/drawers below Hanging locker w/shelves Nightstand with storage Overhead and reading lights Phone outlet Ensuite bathroom Vacuflush head Sink & stall shower Sharp TV w/ DVD
- Captain & Crew Quarters
- The Captain's Cabin is located forward to starboard and features a large berth, overhead & reading lights, portlight, teak sole , telephone outlet and 110V receptacles. The Crew's Cabin is opposite the captain's area and has upper and lower single berths, a hanging locker, overhead and reading lights, port light, teak sole, telephone outlet and 110V receptacles. Adjoining these cabins and all the way forward are the Captain/Crew Quarters with access to the foredeck via a hatch, a sideboard unit with/microwave oven, refrigerator, sink an Avonite counter, opening portlights, overhead lighting, a settee with table, storage lockers, teak sole and phone outlet. The shared crew bathroom has Avonite countertop, duplex GFI receptacle, exhaust fan, overhead lighting, Vacuflush head, sink, stall shower, teak and holly sole.
- The laundry center is located off the lower accommodation companionway. It features a washer and dryer, overhead lighting, storage and linen shelves. New Bosch washer/dryer (2011)
- Electrical Equipment
- (2) 27.5 Onan kW generators (2)Generator gauge packages (2)Voltage stabilizer transformers Additional 95 amp battery charger (2) 50 Amp/240V dockside services 110V Receptacles Batteries heavy duty Central vacuum system Twin beam searchlight Shore cable inlets, TV & phone (2) Shore power cable handling systems Sat Phone Tracvision KVH Fleet55 with fast access TV antenna (2) Isolation transformers Polarity check system (3) Underwater Lights
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Stereo linked to main stereo system Furuno Nav Net 3D Furuno 1943C GPS/chartplotter/radar 64 nm VHF radio - ICOM 604 Hardtop with integral arch GPS/chartplotter, Noble Tech Satellite communications system Furuno Nav Pilot Simrad J300X autopilot junction box ICOM 502 VHF radio in place of standard Shipmate Simrad IS15 speed log and depth sounder instruments GPS interfaced w/ radar & autopilot Stereo CD player CCTV w/fixed cameras in engine room & aft deck Compass CCTV monitor upgrade Furuno Fl-50 Complete Prodigy Remote System for TV sound (2011)
- Cockpit seat cover Removable s/s railings for swim platform Marquipt Sea Stair Side boarding gates Passerelle Swim platform with auto launch and retrieve swim ladder Docking station w/rudder angle indicator, engine, bowthruster and sternthruster controls Docking windlasses (electric) Engine room access from side deck Self-draining deck Shower, hot & cold Stereo speakers linking to salon unit Stern docking lights Storage lockers Table & chairs (2) Transom doors Transom storage area w/vertical electro-hydraulic door Upholstered seating Freshwater washdown Teak Deck and stairs
- 110V Receptacles AC/DC Control panel Furuno 3D Nav Net Remote start/stop Gen Set Remote water maker start Anchor windlass remote control Autopilot controls Electric & manual blinds for windshield Bowthruster control Trim tab controls U-shaped settee with table Telephone outlet Chart table with storage Compass Teak sole Electronic engine controls w/synchronizers Tilt steering wheel Helm and companion seats Rudder angle indicator Searchlight control Sliding door to starboard side deck
- Anchor windlass remote control Autopilot controls Console and seat covers 1,320 lb. davit - MarQuipt Engine controls, electronic w/ synchronizers Full engine instrumentation Teak Deck U-shaped settee w/table Wet bar/refrigerated cool box, sink & grill Helm seat w/twin companion bench seat Hydraulically raised instrument console Rudder angle indicator Searchlight control Stereo/CD Sunpad on aft flybridge Tilt steering wheel Trim tab controls Complete factory hardtop with EZ2CY track-to-track custom enclosures w/ aft deck canvas Bow and stern thruster controls
- Foredeck features access to crew cabin, anchor windlass remote control, upholstered bench seat, chain locker, freshwater washdown, storage lockers and sunpad w/storage below, and Sunpad cushion cover.
- Deck Equipment
- MarQuipt chocks
- Engine Room
- Oil change system for engines, transmissions & generators 360 degree camera with controls in pilothouse Acoustical insulation Hydraulic anchor windlass Air conditioning chilled water zoned with reverse cycle heat Automatic, engine driven and manual bilge pumps Hydraulic bowthruster w/ 3 station controls Engine room blowers Fire protection system auto & manual Electric sternthruster with 3 station controls l30 gal. holding tank with dockside & overboard pump out V-drive propulsion system Power assisted hydraulic steering 5-bladed propellers Remote fuel shut-offs Water-cooled exhaust mufflers Water pump - automatic w/backup Electric fuel priming pump Oil change system for engines, transmissions & generators Engine room work bench with vice & (2) 110V outlets 800 GPD Village Marine watermaker
- Broker's Comments
- Comprehensively equipped with twin 2000 h.p. 16V2000's, complete electronics, including satellite communications, factory hard top with EZ2CY enclosure and an extensive list of standard and optional items; BLACKJACK is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to step into a superbly crafted, state-of-the-art Viking Sport Cruiser flagship. BLACKJACK is a fast, stylish & luxurious motoryacht that will please the most demanding owner. Since replacement value is over $5,000,000 USD; she is also an outstanding value. BLACKJACK is well worth the close attention of any serious prospective purchaser.
- Owner's personal effects, Riva model in Salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: MB