- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2006 original owner motoryacht has been slightly used and captain maintained with the same captain. She has under 300 hours and very little usage and is ready for its new owner.
- Total Power: 800hp
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Neptunus 56' Flybridge model features an extended flybridge for entertaining or relaxing, the cockpit features extensive custom-designed premium seating, and an entertainment center with solid-surface countertop, refridgerator w/ice maker and a custom cherry table. The interior of the ELADY has a wonderful sense of balance. The salon features comfortable seating port and starboard, and quickly becomes the focal point of the vessel. The galley to port is equipped with solid surface countertops, a four burner stove top, convection/microwave oven and Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer. The dinette provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the surroundings, and flows elegantly into the galley and lower helm. The fully equipped lower helm rounds out the appointments on this level. Down a few stairs one will find the custom breaker panel for complete access to the yachts systems. At the bottom of the steps there is the companionway with a built-in skylight and a large stackable washer/dryer. The Master Stateroom is to port and features, a large cedar-lined hanging locker, generous drawer space, custom queen-sized bed with an innerspring mattress and en-suite head with shower. Forward of this area to starboard is the guest stateroom that features two single berths with ample storage space below and a cedar-lined hanging locker. The VIP forward features a complete with hanging locker, drawer storage, walk around berth and an adjoining head and shower.
- Enter the salon from the aft deck through double stainless steel sliding glass doors with screen. There is a built-in wrap around sofa to port with custom storage below. To Starboard there is an addition sofa and forward of this area a custom entertainment center complete a 32" Samsung HD TV, and Bose Lifestyle 48 system.
- Sub Zero Freezer AEG 4 burner stove top Sub Zero Refrigerator Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave/convection oven
- Flybridge and Lower Helm
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot Spotlight controls RayMarine Ray240 VHF Vetus Bow thruster Northstar 972 Custom (4) Camera System Linked to Northstar (2)aft deck,(2)engine room Ray Marine Auto helm ST60 Speed/Depth Ritchie Compass
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit Seat covers Seatel 1898 Satellite System w/ wiring for (2) receivers Stainless Steering wheel (Flybridge Helm) Upgraded high gloss cherry table (Flybridge) Custom Wet bar on Flybridge SS Anchor w/ 150' chain Fresh water wash in anchor locker Fresh water dock hook up at transom Hydraulic lift platform w/ remote for tender (8) SS mooring cleats Teak decking in aft cockpit, stairs to flybridge and swim platform Smart "Y" Adaptor 50' Cable TV/Telephone Coast Guard Safety Package Naugahyde exterior fabrics Wood grain Steering wheel (inside Helm) Todd Bucket Helm seats w/ sliders Flybridge fridge w/ icemaker BBQ grill on flybridge Kahelnberg Air horn on Hardtop SS boarding ladder Fresh water shower on transom steps Cable TV/phone cable hook up on transom Cable master w/75' power cable SS rails around perimeter of boat (2) SS Gates on aft cockpit stairs Custom Carpet on Flybridge Hardtop w/ partial front enclosure on Flybridge helm only Flybridge Sun pad w/covers Flybridge Seat covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.