- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KNOT ENUFF has been enjoyed by her current owners, for several years. Her spacious aft deck, which is enclosed and AIR CONDITIONED is perfect for your place to have breakfast, to contemplate the days’ activities or, to relax in the evening, with a cold beverage and pleasant conversation. The Atlantic is another example of the classic Hargrave motor yacht design. Knot Enuff is the 3 stateroom version, with a 3rd stateroom that could be a private sitting room/office. She spells relaxation and ease of care, with a central vac system. Everything about this yacht lends itself to being perfect for long-term, near-coastal cruising, completing the Great Loop or, serving as the “condo-on-the-water” that is in great demand.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The mid-ship salon is totally luxurious with a custom, nicely upholstered couch running along the starboard side to a fully functioning lower helm station that includes a complete set of controls. Along the port side of the salon, there are 2 comfortable barrel, swivel lounge chairs. The entertainment center offers a large flat screen TV and stereo system. Down a few steps forward, you are lead to the galley, which has been thoughtfully planned with spacious storage and work areas adjacent to a full array of galley appliances, including a full-sized refrigerator/freezer. Across from the galley is a dinette with comfortable seating for at least 6 people. The VIP guest stateroom is forward, complete with a double bed running along the port-side, with a single bunk overhead. There is a hanging locker and plenty of drawer space for storage. Also, your guests will have access to a head with a stall shower across the hall. Moving aft of the salon, there is a third guest stateroom featuring full sized upper and lower berths, hanging locker. The top bunk folds down creating a private stateroom for one person or, a sitting room, with a desk forward of the bunk, creating an office setup. Aft is the luxurious master stateroom. The queen sized bed is placed along the center-line of the boat, for walk around comfort. In the master suite, you’ll find hanging lockers, nightstands, settee, drawer storage with space above for the flat screen TV. The head offers a large bath tub and shower and one piece vanity. The main deck is one level with side decks of a comfortable width for easy walking and deck access, wing doors, and full height entry door into the salon. The large aft deck has ample seating and a wet bar with refrigerator and freezer. Climate controlled with a reverse cycle air conditioner and heat the aft deck creates an extra living area for casual dining and entertaining. Up a few steps is the flybridge designed with excellent visibility, ample bench seating aft of the helm, a two place riding seat to starboard, and helm seat at the helm equipped with full controls and electronics.
- Main Salon
- Custom Upholstered Couch 2 Custom Upholstered Barrel Swivel Chairs End Table Pioneer 6 disc CD Changer KLH AM/FM Receiver Insignia 26’ Flat Screen TV Icom VHF Radio
- Frigidaire Stove w/Convections Oven Frigidaire Microwave Whirlpool Refrigerator Galley floor and under dinette were sanded and received 1 coat of primer and 3 coats of varnish - 2012 Engine compartment access thru lift off companionway stairs Solid surface countertops
- Master and Guest Staterooms
- Queen-Sized Bed Make-up Table & Mirror Large Portlight in Aft Bulkhead Nightstands w/Storage Compartments Digital Air Conditioning Controls
- Flybridge & Aft Deck
- Vacu-flush heads (New) Central Vac Washer/Dryer Dingy lift and swim platform Pulpit and chain windlass with flybridge control Custom molded steps from aft deck to flybridge Aft deck refrigerator with icemaker Aft deck sink Aft deck air conditional controls Flybridge speakers Stainless Steel Fender Racks Bimini with full enclosure Rattan Furniture on Aft Deck Dinghy Davit Stainless Steel BBQ 2 Anchors – 55llb CQR/35lllb Danforth11’ Boston Whaler Johnson 15hp outboard
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Helm Raytheon TC 5520 Icom VHF Radio Upper Helm Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Raymarine RC539 Radar Raymarine RL70C GPS Icom VHF Radio Windlass Controls Floodlight Controls Horn Controls
- Shore Power 1 Group 27 3 Group 8D 120/220VAC 12 VDC 3 conductor shore connections Westerbeke 12kw Generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Information
- Twin Detroit 6V71TA, built for the yacht by Johnson & Towers, Inc., with twin, water-cooled turbos The transmission is MG507 2.25” Stainless Steel shaft, with bronze Propellers and Rudders The steering is Hynautic/Hydraulic Assist Engine room cleaned and painted with awlgrip
- 2010 Upgrades
- Carpet, Blinds, Furniture Microwave, Refrigerator Washer/Dryer, Fitted Linens & Bed Covers Trac Vision Satellite receiver & 4 flat screen TV’s Rebuilt Anchor Windlass S/S Anchor Raymarine Autopilot Radar 3 Raymarine multi-function Displays w/GPS 15 hp Johnson Outboard 20 gal Water Heater to augment the 10gal Primary Water Heater 3 Electric Heads
- Broker's Remarks
- Attention to detail is the hallmark of KNOT ENUFF. There has not been a thing overlooked in the upkeep and maintenance of the yacht. She is well worth the time and energy it would take to see her. She will provide her next owner with MANY hours of safe, comfortable and economic cruising and living.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here