- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The thought behind the Voyager was to provide all the necessary systems in a physically strong and seaworthy platform, and to enable an experienced but non-professional owner/captain to take up to seven passengers, safely, comfortably, and reliably on extended cruises (6 months at sea) with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
An example of the kind of numerous features that sets Voyager apart is one experienced remote cruisers will appreciate. A common problem encountered by those who go off the beaten path is taking on diesel fuel. In many remote (and not so remote) parts of the world, fueling docks are nonexistent. Bulk delivery is also difficult to arrange. And the chore of taking on three or four thousand gallons of fuel from 55 gallon drums delivered on a flatbed truck and pumped with a hand pump would be untenable.
Voyager is equipped with port and starboard refueling stations with a quick disconnect. A long hose is attached and the end taken to the truck and placed inside an awaiting drum. By turning two valves on the bunkering manifold and turning on the Alfa-Laval Centrifuge, the drums are emptied at a high rate of speed, the fuel is polished, all moisture and algae removed and filtered to 1 micron and pumped into the bunker of choice. This system can also be used at sea to either take on fuel or to transfer fuel to another vessel.
Inspection of the Pilothouse and the Engine Room will reveal marine engineering of high standards. The design logic used in the selection of equipment, and practical location and openness of their installation, will permit the new owner to master the vessel’s workings in short order.
Control through the 16” bow thruster, the variable pitch prop, and the articulated rudder makes maneuvering in even the tightest quarters easy and stress free.
The estimated current time which would be required to replace Voyager is 27 months and the cost is upwards of $4.25 million USD. Recently appraised at $2.8 million, Voyager is offered for a quick sale at $1,495,000.
- GENERAL NOTES
- Hull is solid fiberglass ranging up to 2.75” thick below water line Superstructure is cored fiberglass up to boat deck Hull has 15 molded in fuel, water and holding tanks with same layup schedule as hull. This effectively provides a double hull over 85% of the wetted surface. Pilothouse, flying bridge, mast and electronics arch are marine grade aluminum. Entire vessel is heavily insulated thermally as well as acoustically, utilizing balsa core, isolation and vibration dampers, rigid fiberglass, aluminum foil bubble blankets, high density urethane and lead sheeting. Hull has molded in protective pockets for keel cooler’s. Rudder is three part segmented, articulated molded hard rubber barn door type. Large heavily built swim platform serves as boarding station for tenders. Vessel comes with a large spare parts inventory, commensurate with a yacht that is designed to be self-sufficient for 6 months at a time. Tool inventory is adequate to breakdown main engine Documentation of as built wiring is extensive. Each wire is labeled and listed in manual with description of points of service and length of wire. Extensive drawings exist of fuel system, water system, wiring diagrams, plumbing, electronic interfaces, as well as operations manuals, maintenance manuals and lists of spare parts suppliers and vendors.
- SALON / DINING
- Main Salon & Equipment: Asymmetrical Saloon with trail deck to port and extending to gunnel on starboard side. Overhead is coffered ceiling with high gloss arched ash beam’s (6” x 7”) filled with camel ultra-sued panels. Saloon seating is custom built, includes a French chenille goose down sofa with two oversize butter leather pillow back lounge chairs. A matching chenille ottoman converts to a cocktail table when required. Built in end tables are covered in black leather with ash drums supporting a Stiffel twisted column brass lamp aft and a brass and black lacquer two arm student lamp by Calloway forward. End tables also function as baffles for rear channel speakers for surround sound home theater. Forward end table encloses the AMES Isolation transformer for the 50 amp service as well as the intake blower for passive air supply system to guest staterooms. Aft end table houses Sub-woofer. Saloon seating faces entertainment center that includes: 32” Sony WEGA Flat Screen Trinitron TV Left, Right, Center and Rear Channel Speakers by Boston Acoustics SONY Digital Audio/Video Control Center SONY SLV 11HF Videocassette Player/Recorder SONY DVD, CD and Video CD player SONY 200 CD Mega storage CD player Boston Acoustics 100 amp sub-woofer Storage for CD’s and Cassette’s. A/B switch between ships gyro controlled TV antennae and shore cable TV Dining Area Dining Area is forward of entertainment console. Built in Chinese red leather seating for three on built in settee outboard with 3’ x 6’ glass dining table supported by 2 Honduran mahogany pedestals with marketry inlay. Three rattan arm chairs with matching chenille seat cushions provide seating for six with two additional seats at tables end. An eight candle lamp 23 kt gold chandelier with black shades is overhead. Wet bar is to starboard of dining area. Two level, featuring a sub- zero beverage refrigerator, an automatic 24# capacity ice maker, sink with insta-hot water heater, granite counter tops with limestone inlays. Breakfast bar is forward and serves as a pass through to/from the galley which is ½ level down. Counter top is black granite with limestone inlays. Storage cabinets of olive ash burl over breakfast counter serve as storage for wet bar. The saloon cabinetry holds the following equipment: Computerized Shed System for automatic load control of all circuits broken into 10 priority levels Ames Isolation Transformer for protection of polarity/ground faults in shore power as well as conversion of international voltages Engine room exhaust blower (1500 cfm) Guest stateroom passive air circulation system blowers for intake and exhaust Exhaust blowers for guest heads and shower Back up compressor tank for pneumatic controls Security system activation panel Two reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panels Hanging wet locker Escape hatch from guest staterooms. Central vacuum cleaning system outlets (2)
- Large full beam galley with seamless stainless steel countertops and integral sea rail Cabinetry in high gloss CVG Ash GAGGENAU 4 burner electric stove top with Infra-red instant burner GAGGENAU exhaust system THERMADOR combination self-cleaning convection/microwave wall oven THERMADOR steam dishwasher KITCHENAID disposal TRAULSEN commercial 32 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer with separate compartments and compressors GE microwave oven MAYTAG computer touch control washer and dryer BROAN Trash compactor Overhead and under counter lighting Mahogany and maple diamond flooring 6’ pass through to breakfast bar Pantry Central vacuum cleaning outlet Forward to Master stateroom Companionway down to guest and crew staterooms Companionway up to dining area and saloon Reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panel
- Overhead Electronics Console : SEA HF/SSB radiotelephone ICOM VHF M100 marine transceiver FURUNO DGPS navigator STANDARD HORIZON LH10 hailer/fog horn SIMRAD TAYO TD-1100 digital ADDF FURUNO LC-90 loran NORTHSTAR 9400 GPS PARAGON watch alert BANAIR weather check recording digital barograph DATAMARINE wind link CRUISEAIR tempered water A/C control panel FURUNO marine radar model 1830 3 KW, 24 mile (back up unit) WYNN Type 80 straight line window wiper controls (4) Windshield washer controls CARLISLE & FINCH 12” 120 V, 1000 watt motorized, power focus searchlight Night Vision Interior Lighting Controls Main Console: FURUNO CH-14 Color PPI Sonar (100’ to 5000’ range) DATAMARINE Speed Link (VMG, Speed, Total Distance) DATAMARINE Depth Link Rack Light KVH Azimuth 314AC programmable digital fluxgate compass FURUNO commercial marine radar model FR-1510DA 10KW, 15" 72 mile FLOSCAN fuel flow meter C. PLATH marine (merchant/commercial class) Navigat VII gyrocompass Hydraulic clutch selector (main or back up) KOOP NAUTIC SeaRocq roll stabilizer control panel ROBERTSON AP9 MK II autopilot RI 40 rudder angle indicator Lever steering station 33” leather covered SS steering wheel AETNA ENGINEERING digital tachometer HYDRA-POWER SYSTEMS 16” diameter bow thruster control KAHLENBERG air horn control Clutch Control Panel Engine instrumentation Running/nav/deck/interior lighting controls AQUALARM SAFETY SYSTEM Enunciator Panel Marinized Pentium 4 Navigation Computer by Long Beach Marine Electronics, interfaced and connected to all 5 ships television sets 29” Multi-Sync Flat Panel LCD Screen NOBLETEC Admiral Pro-Navigation Suite with Tides & Current Pro APC back up emergency power supply system RITCHIE 6” recessed binnacle compass. Breaker panel with meters for House Battery Bank, Engine Start Battery Bank, Pilothouse Battery Bank, Emergency Communications Battery Bank, Emergency Lighting System Controls Load Control System Status Panel FIREBOY Fire Control System C-PHONE 9 station communication and intercom system KVH Tracphone mobile satellite communication system KVH Tracvision G6 International TV with GYRO FURUNO DFAX weather facsimile FURUNO model MD-300 multi-distributor FURUNO model AD-10S A-D Converter PROTRACK, Inc Electronic Interface PHASE LINEAR CD Player Custom Belting Leather Helm Chair Navigation Station with full size chart table Fifteen Storage Lockers Two drawer file cabinet with operations and service manuals Four storage drawers Three full size chart drawers Pilot berth with curtains Hanging wet locker Raised 9’ custom chenille settee Two book cases Two custom tables, one with computer port Three dogged watertight doors, port to trail deck, starboard to foredeck and aft to boatdeck 406Mhz EPIRB
- STATEROOMS / HEADS
- Master Stateroom: The Master Stateroom is a study in quite elegance and luxury. The overhead is ultra suede. Curtains are black out and made of hammered silk as are the valances and the tufted head board. Side panels are chenille and the oversize queen island berth has a quilted spread of embroidered brocade. Task Lighting is provided by individually controlled swing arm brass reading sconces with black shades and gold liner. Additionally, extensive lighting is provided for ambiance. A make up table is leather topped with marketry inlays. Adjustable make up mirror as well as theatrical style make-up lighting and a custom leather chair. All lights are on dimmers and a separate circuit has been provided for hair dryers and curling irons. Large mirror over upper cabinet door as well as full length mirror located on inside of double door cedar lined closet. Vanity has two drawers for makeup. Additional closet and drawer’s provide excellent storage. Vault is hidden behind panel. Color TV is mounted overhead behind drapery. Escape hatch leads to foredeck. DATAMARINE Multi-link readout, AQUALARM sub panel, Stereo Cassette and CD player are all located in side panel at head of berth. SONY phone/intercom. Reverse cycle A/C control panel, four large opening ports with screens for cross ventilation are also provided. Large Shower and Custom sink with Baldwin brass hardware make a delightful head. The cabinetry in the master suite provides space for: FURUNO sonar pitsword and controls HEART INTERFACE Inverter C. PLATH gyro sensors Rectifiers for sonar and stabilizers Access to thruster compartment Inspection ports for fuel fill lines Port Guest Stateroom: Staggered over and under single berths. Upper berth has built in stairs, end table, reading light control and book case. Lower unit has end table and reading light controls. Cedar lined hanging locker. Leather seat with laundry hamper below. Four drawer dresser. End table with linen storage. Port lights have valence, valence lighting and black out curtains. Upper and lower berths have leather head boards and chenille side panels with custom quilted bed spreads and pillow shams. Stateroom has its own TV, VCR and AM/FM Stereo CD player, Reverse Cycle A/C condenser and control panel, SONY phone/intercom. Additional locker storage beneath lower berth. Large Guest head with 4’+ vanity, medicine cabinet, large mirror, Headhunter commode, excellent lighting and shower. Starboard Guest Stateroom: A mirror image to Port Stateroom except has raised queen berth. Berth has dresser and luggage stowage below. Built in hidden ladder makes entrance and exit of berth pleasant. Stateroom has its own 13”Color TV, VCR AM/FM Stereo CD player. Cabinetry in Guest staterooms provide space and access for; Main fire fighting pump (2 HP Baldor Industrial Motor coupled to a Flomax 5 self priming centrifugal pump rated at 100 GPM.) KOOP Nautic Stabilizers, pumps and actuators. Grey Water Tank access. Chaffee Marine jet head system pressure tanks (2). Guest/Crew Stateroom: The Guest/Crew stateroom is finished to a level equal to that of the other Staterooms. Single berth with leather headboard. Own TV, VCR, AM/FM Stereo CD player and DVD player. Large storage behind double mirrored doors, lockers, shelves, Phone/Intercom, Reverse cycle A/C, Separate Passive air circulation system. Large double door closet. Separate head with enclosed toilet. Cabinetry in Guest/Crew stateroom provides space for: Central Vacuum cleaning system master unit; compressor for freezer; domestic water pressure tanks (2) and transducers.
- FLYBRIDGE HELM
- KOBELT station control selector and pneumatic engine controls. ROBERTSON AP 9 Mark II autopilot CARLISLE & FINCH 12” 1000 w motor operated search light controls MAGELLAN GPS ICOM VHF RAYTHEON loudhailer DATAMARINE Multi-link (mag. hdg., depth, speed, wind, speed/angle. Anchor windlass controls C. PLATH gyro repeater ROBERTSON FU 9 steering station Hydraulic steering reservoir RI 40 rudder angle indicator Bow thruster controls AETNA ENGINEERING electronic tachometer AQUALARM Sub-panel. Main engine oil psi, oil temp, water temp and pyrometer gauges Hydraulic clutch selector FURUNO Nav-Net GPS, Video Sounder, Chart Plotter Full nav/instrumentation lighting controls C-PHONE intercom/landline phone. RITCHIE compass Complete Lexan helm cover and canvas storage for cover Custom helm seat Full bimini with mirror polished stainless steel bows mounted on custom Harkin cars and sail track for storage in electronics arch housing Dinette (seats 6). Additional built in seating Venturi windscreen mounted on mirror polished stainless steel receiving structure Stainless steel and Corian table converts to king size berth with full cushions 5 large storage lockers Stereo speakers Emergency battery bank for communications equipment A/C unit for pilothouse
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Deck Equipment: 2 large storage lockers. Port and starboard booms (13’ x 3 ½”) for anchor stabilizers. Pair of static roll stabilizers (4’ diameter). 19’ AQUASPORT: Center Console Sport/Fishing Boat Includes: 1.90 HP 4 cycle YAMAHA outboard 2.SITEX-KODEN CVS 106 CRT color video fish finder 3.ICOM M100 VHF 4.Stereo system with built in speakers 5.Bimini with SS frame and VHF antennae 6.Solar panel with charger for tenders batteries 7.Tender Batteries new in 2005 8.SS rod holders (6) 9.Bilge pump 10.Ice Chest 11.Nav lights 12.Full instrumentation 13.Full storage cover 14.NAVTEC SS tie down system HONDA 183HP Aquatrax F-12 PWC with custom chocks/cover Integral 350 gallon gas tank with in water refueling station for Tender and PWC Hydraulic crane (2000 lb. capacity) for launch of tenders and vessel maintenance Engine room intake air blower (1 ½ HP V-belt jack shaft drive to 16” turbo-vane) Docking station (positioned to support fighting chair) with KOBELT station control selector/pneumatic control head ROBERTSON FU 9 steering station RI 40 rudder position indicator AETNA ENGINEERING digital tachometer Bow thruster controls Clutch selector panel DATAMARINE Multi-Link ( wind, speed, depth, log) DATAMARINE depth sounder GLENDENNING Cable Master motorized shore power cord storage Unit for 30 amp service Hydraulic oil storage tank VICKERS hydraulic pump for crane Sea kayak with storage tree Access door to mast tower and fishing rod storage Companionway aft and down to cockpit Companionway forward and up to flybridge Companionway forward and down to pilothouse Foredeck Equipment : MAXWELL VWC 5000 hydraulic vertical clutch windlass (5,000 lbs. pull) 600’ 5/8ths inch hi-test anchor chain with depth markers Mirror polished SS chain/anchor trough with automatic salt water wash down and lock 350 lb SEAHOOK Anchor on custom bow roller chock Fresh and salt water spigots FREEMAN MARINE water tight dogged escape hatch from master stateroom FREEMAN MARINE water tight dogged hatches (2) to chain and rope lockers SWITLICK 8 man life raft in hydrostatic release canister Deck lockers (2 large) for line storage Mirror polished SS hand rails and grab bars (1 ½” dia) 3’ high bulwarks
- Companionway to engine room holds main hydraulic system reservoir, fuel cooler and bypass controls. Engine room is separated from living areas by 2” thick walls and floors which are fabricated of a layer of glass, balsa core, glass, balsa core, glass and finally a double layer of lead. Walls and overhead have then been encased in sound absorbing insulation which is protected by stainless steel perforated sheet. NORTHERN LIGHTS 30KW genset with oversize Perkins engine in sound shield with come home hydraulic pack. (Reported speed of come home to be 4 to 4.25 knots). Come-home system also operates anchor windlass and bow thruster. 1/9/12: 4,988 hours. NORTHERN LIGHTS 12kW genset in sound shield for night time 1/9/12: 1,485 hours. LIMA ELECTRIC 30kW cruising genset operated off of VICKERS hydraulic pump on main engine CATERPILLAR 3406B turbocharged diesel prime mover 1/9/12: 2,715 original hours. HUNDESTADT hydraulic transmission with come home HUNDESTADT 60” Diameter variable pitch four blade propeller Main engine diagnostic panel, 30kW panel, 12kW panel and 30kW Cruising Genset Panel GALLEY MAID 30 gallon 240 volt hot water heater with heat exchanger. DAYTON back-up air compressor with quick disconnect for tools and air. ALFA-LAVAL fuel centrifuge for fuel polishing. Black water tank, JABSCO 120 volt macerator pump and fresh water flushing system. Grey water pump and controls (JABSCO 120 volt) Control panel for CHAFFEE ENGINEERING hydro-jet head system, black and gray water tank fill alarms and auto/manual pump out. Fuel manifold system enabling high speed transfer (and measuring) of fuel taken on board, from any tank to any tank, from any tank thru fuel centrifuge to any tank, with back up hand pump and remote suction connectors in aft cockpit for automatic refueling from 55 gallon drums. 220 Volt 2 HP Fuel Transfer Pump and flow meters. Twin SEA RECOVERY 600 GPD water makers with back flush system and sterilizers. Sea chest extending above waterline with all thru-hulls with shut-off valves accessible from inside. Twin 180 gallon day tanks with sight gauges. FLOMAX 5 bilge pump (100 GPM). TEEL Head pump. Propeller shaft cooler. Oil filled propeller shaft seal system
- MAIN ELECTRICAL PANEL
- 39 240 Vac circuit breakers 44 120 Vac circuit breakers 8 meters Power Source selector switch; 30 amp shore; 50 amp shore 30 KW Hydraulic Generator 12 KW Diesel Generator 30 KW Diesel Generator AQUALARM SAFETY SYSTEM enunciator panel (duplicate of panel in pilothouse)
- Lazarette Equipment: Water tight dogged door to engine room Two (Primary and Back up) 30,000 BTU Cruise Air tempered water reverse cycle A/C units Central overboard discharge manifold with valves for: Air conditioning discharge; Shaft cooling discharge; Bilge discharge; Lazarette bilge pump discharge; Kill box drain; Ice box macerator discharge; Aft engine room bilge discharge; Grey water tank discharge Two (Primary and Back up) domestic water system pumps (GE 1½ HP jet pumps) WAGNER hydraulic power steering pump (2 HP) and reservoir WAGNER Model T-12B Steering Ram (92 cubic inch displacement) Commercial steering unit for tugs, work boats or fishing vessels DAYTON Jet pump ½ HP Bilge pump. Watertight FREEMAN MARINE dogged hatch to aft deck Work Bench with: Four door over head cabinet Twenty four parts drawers Four tool drawers Stainless steel oversize tool bin Vise Stainless steel work surfaces with tool racks left, right and rear 6’4” headroom in front of bench
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.