- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Joyful Sky" is a well maintained boat that is EXTREMELY CLEAN and ready for a FUN SUMMER. The Carver 28 Mariner remains one of the more popular family sedans ever built. The salon is EXTREMELY CLEAN and roomy with large windows for lots of light and fresh air. The cockpit is good size and the flybridge is huge with seating for six. She has a NEW Lowarance GPS/Plotter. Owner ( 2012) The boat has priced to sell. Need to see her to appreciate!!
- Salon is EXTREMELY CLEAN with large windows for lots of light and fresh air. To the port side is a large dinette that converts to sleeping. On the starboard side is a settee that also converts to a single bunk. Forward from the starboard settee is the galley that is fully equipped. The head across from the galley on the port side. The head features a vanity, manual head and shower (hot & clod water). Forward and down two steps to the stateroom which has the double bunk offset to the starboard side. The stateroom also features a vanity with sink. There is a huge amount of storage thru out the entire boat.
- * 4 Burner Propane Stove * Refrigerator * Hot & Cold Pressured Water * Stainless Steel Sink * 51 Gallon Fresh Water Tank * Lots of Storage
- * Lowrance HDS 8 GPS (NEW IN 2012) * Lowrance Chart Plotter (NEW IN 2012) * lowrance Fish Finder (NEW IN 2012) * VHF Mariner Radio * Ritchie Magnetic Compass * NEW Windlass in 2010
- * Single 30 AMP Power Inlet * 50' Shore Power Cord * 12 Volt & 110 Volt Circuits * Perko Battery Switch * 4 Batteries 12 Volt * Battery Charger * Interior and Courtesy Lights * Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
- * Bow Pulpit * Anchor w/Rode * NEW Windlass in 2010 * Side Rails * Swim Platform * Walk-thru Transom Door * Hot & Cold Water Deck Shower * Bait Tank * Propane Tank Box on Swim Platform * L-Shape Seating in Bridge (6 Seating) * Nice Size Table on Bridge * Bridge is Fully Enclosed w/Canvas & Isinglass
- * Single Crusader Gas Engine * 350 HP * V-Drive * 895 Hours * Cruising Speed at 12-13 Knots * Max Speed at 20-22 Knots * (2) 75 Gallon Fuel Tanks * Transmission Overall in 2012 * New Sound Shields in Engine Room and Lazerettes
- * PERSONAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN SALE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.