- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2005 46' Azimut Evolution MY
Loaded with Options & Upgrades Including: Twin CAT 510HP C9's, Bow + Stern Thrusters, "Yacht Controller" Wireless Docking, Full Raymarine Electronics Package + Much More!
Very Rare Vessel to find in the United States, she Will Not Last at this Price!!!
- General Description
- This 2005 Azimut 46 “Evolution” is a highly desirable vessel that features many upgrades and improvements over the previous model years. Among these are updated interior styling, externally mirrored windows, and a more ergonomic interior pilot console. A fast and seaworthy vessel, she features the highly coveted Caterpillar C-9 6 Liter engines, each producing 510HP. The V-shape hull with 18 degrees AFT deadrise ensures a smooth and dry ride. Her top speed is 30 knots at half load. Noteworthy additional equipment: Bow thruster, Stern thruster , “Yacht controller” wireless radio control for both engines and bow and stern thrusters, washer/dryer, new offshore life raft, passerelle (hydraulic/telescoping boarding gangway which doubles as a crane for a dinghy.)
- Two staterooms, two head layout with spacious, well appointed salon, with high-gloss cherry wood finish and tasteful light beige leather sofa. Dining table separates cross conversation settee for comfortable entertainment area. Forward stateroom features walk-in closet, island queen berth, private entrance to modern head. Guest stateroom has queen berth and abundant storage with head access. Elevated lower helm includes electronics and weather protection for social area. Hi-gloss finish Blue/cream settee;cream helm,cream bedrims,dash in blue, bulkhead in cream,crystal blue vanity,cream galley top fabrices. Forward Deck sunbathing cushion Double Racor Filters CD Changer Additional speakers in master Raritan Icemaker in cockpit Teak deck in cockpit Mahogany floor in galley Crystal Vanity Tops 2 sets of Linens Mosquito Screens for portholes Flagpole 17" LCD TV in Salon DVD in Main Salon 15" TV/DVD in Master Suite Washer/dryer Bimini Aft Bench seat cover Flybridge Sunpad Cover Forward Sunpad Cover Deluxe Passarelle
- Typical of European yachts, the galley is set below salon level. Granulon counter tops with abundant storage finished in high gloss cherry. Twin sinks Microwave oven Three burner cooktop Refrigerator & freezer
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine ST-60 tridata Bennett trim tab indicator 20" LCD TV Salon w/DVD Raymarine Auto pilot ST6001 17" LCD TV Master stateroom w/DVD Pioneer stereo CD/DVD/AM/FM Sound system Raymarine RL8 RC Radar/Plotter/GPS w/10" LCD color monitor
- Electrical System
- 12-24V DC system 220V Shore cord, 50 amp Racor fuel filter for GenSet 50 amp Battery charger 15.5 KW Kohler generator
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Life jackets Swim platform Electric windlass Navigation lights Fenders and lines Search lights, electric Off-shore life raft Large swim board, with dual gate access Passerelle (hydraulic/telescoping boarding gangway which doubles as a crane for a dinghy.)
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Bow thruster and stern thruster Racor fuel filters Hydraulic steering Fuel shut off valve Fire extinguishing system MMC engine synchronizer Fresh water cooling system Head type - electric holding 46000 BTU reverse cycle A/C
- Teak deck Bench seating with lazarette access Ice machine Engine room access Bimini top
- Flybridge Features & Equipment
- Spacious flybridge features cockpit stairway access Two-seat pilot bench Curved companion sofa Wet bar with refrigerator Sun pad aft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions or to arrange a showing!