- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TIB Detroit Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WANT A YACHT THAT IS LOADED WITH EQUIPMENT, HAS LIVEABOARD COMFORT AND CRUISING COMFORT WITHOUT THE HIGH INVESTMENT? This is it !
Price reduced again to $124,900. Fresh wax job. Come take a look.
Located at our dock - Kent Narrows, Md.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 47 Motor Yacht features a large, uncluttered flybridge with plentiful seating and storage. Wide molded fiberglass steps replace the standard ladders on the 47, offering safety and comfort. Bridge walk-throughs along with oversize handrails and raised toe rails add to safety. Below deck you will find custom cabinetry, thick pile carpeting and the finest in fabrics. A spacious salon, workable galley, easy to maintain heads and truly comfortable staterooms with centerline queen berths are incorporated to provide good flow and the most usable space afloat. Mainship motor yachts, part of the Luhrs marine group, is dedicated to bringing the best in design, comfort safety and reliability. Mainship's manufacturing processes include fabrication on-site of many components such as hard tops, rails, furniture and wiring, providing a high-quality finished yacht.
- 2 Burner Electric Range (concealed in counter top) Built-In Microwave Oven Dishwasher Refrigerator/Freezer Corian Solid Surface Counter tops Glass top dining table and 4 upholstered chairs
- GARMIN 4212 (New in 2011) Networked GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar OLDER ELECTRONICS: Northstar 951X Raytheon/Auto Helm ST 6001 Auto-Pilot ACR Remote Spot Light ICOM M-602 VHF Radio B&G Speed/Depth Raytheon V 850 Color Echo Sounder
- General Description
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN HER AFT STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON HER SALON CONVERSION FULL HEADS WITH STALL SHOWERS COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS DINING AREA WASHER AND DRYER WORK BENCH IN HER UTILITY ROOM HUGE AFT DECK WITH HARDTOP AND FULL ENCLOSURE WIDE SIDEDECKS WITH RAILS SWIM PLATFORM MOLDED STAIRCASES 250 HOURS ON ENGINES SINCE MAJOR OVERHAUL - 1550 HOURS TOTAL
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.