- 56 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Itama 56 is an open fast commuter with a sleek design and a generously fitted cockpit blending sophisticated comfort with a rational technology from the handsome aft sunbathing area to the elegant dinette to the complete steering station. A particularly safe boat access from aft is made out of teak grating.
The most outstanding feature is however below deck; four full cabins with bathrooms in a 56 open footer is not easily found, considering also the careful and stylish layout achieved. This has been longitudinally subdivided attaining a small saloon/dinette area and a rational and complete galley which centers the living space while the surrounding cabins create an effective day/night separation and guarantee the guests' privacy. The Itama 56 has displayed an above average performance with trim and stability in line with the Itama production line. A well achieved balance between performance and living space that easily predicts the future market success for this boat.
- Specifications & Construction
- LOA: 17,50 mt Max. beam: 5,00 mt GRT: 25 tonnes Molded depth: 3,05 mt Max. draft: 1,55 mt Light displacement: 26.000 kg Full load displacement: 30.500 kg Max. passengers capacity: 12 persons Engines: 2x1.150 HP MANs (2.300 HP) Cruise speed: 35 knots Fuel capacity: 2.700 liters Fresh water capacity: 1.150 liters Range: 360 miles about (cruise speed fuel consumption: 260 l/h) CONSTRUCTION Hull type: deep V Construction material: fiberglass Deck and particulars material: fiberglass with Termanto core sandwich construction Fore deck: windlass, cleats and fairleads, 2 hatches, sunbathing area Cockpit particulars: steering station with pilot and co- pilot seats, U shaped dinette with table, aft sunbathing area, wet bar, aft broken bulwark access Swimming platform particulars: teak lined deck, lockers, telephone shower, swimming ladder, hydraulic assisted gangway, 220 V shore line connection Superstructure windows material: stainless steel, chrome bronze and toughened glass Standard Equipment: Water heater, three point air conditioning, safety equipment complete for 12 passengers, stereo system, 8 kW gen-set, color TV and VCR. PERFORMANCE Planing time: 5 seconds Minimum planing speed: 16,7 knots at 1.200 rpm Top speed: 41,7 knots at 2.400 rpm Itama 56 has amply proved its fast boat characteristics with a very good running trim and an excellent wave impact with a quick return retaining the optimal speed. Rudder and trim tabs response: accurate with continuous response on tight turning. Visibility: excellent
- Key Features
- 1300 hp MAN engines Hamilton HH461 jet drives 45 knot top speed Jet ski with retractable lift 9 KW Kohler generator w/ 1200 hrs
- Interior Features
- Layout and Main Features: Forward owner's cabin with double bed, wardrobes and private bathroom with shower, two twin beds guest cabins with private bathroom and shower. Lay-out allows for excellent living conditions with 3 twin cabins and private baths in addition to a sophisticated saloon. Steering Station: 2 pilot and co-pilot seats, steering wheel, complete engines monitoring instruments and gauges, compass Autopilot GPS & depth sounder Galley: Below deck on the port side of the saloon with fully hidden work top, sinks, refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, exhaust ventilator, furniture and hanging lockers. Chart table: located on the steering station or on the cockpit dinette
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.