- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag HO Bravo 1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Over the years, several buyer-satisfaction surveys have ranked Cobalt at the top of the list in all major categories and there is a level of customer loyalty seldom seem in the marine industry. Excellent performance is provided through upgraded 375HP Mercruiser 496 Mag HOs. She is an impressive blend of sportiness, luxury and quality throughout. With only 106 original hours, generator, full canvas, a beautiful upscale interior with high gloss Cherry Wood, and performance to 50 MPH there is something here to keep the whole family happy. Always dry stored with all service records by original owner.
Complete compound and wax 7-2012
Priced reduced from $135,000 July 2012. Best Value on 2005 Cobalt 36 on market.
Offers and select trades considered.
- Luxurious upscale accommodations for 4 in this mid-cabin performance cruiser. Featuring High Gloss Cherry wood cabinetry, Corian style counters, rich ultra-leather seating and all high end fixtures and accessories, this beauty is easy to be proud of. The plush Ultraleather dinette in the bow easily converts to a full width double, the galley is next aft to port and the fully enclosed head with shower is to starboard. Aft of the galley, the mid cabin offers a double berth. In the cockpit the helm is a double seat with flip up bolster. Across to port is a large guest helm seat behind the stainless windshield. Aft to starboard is a generous U shaped settee with a removable table and to port is an L shaped seat aft of the wet bar. (There is generous storage under each settee) Aft through a safety gate are twin sun pads with storage beneath on each side of the walk-through. There are drink holder, a drink box and stow away outdoor speaker concealed on each side. A molded swim platform with hot and cold shower and swoim ladder complete the package. An awesome performance cruiser which shows quality throughout. Ultra leather Upholstery Sharp LCD TV w/Glomex antenna Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo Autotech 2x200 watt Amplifier Klipsch HS1 All weather speakers. Salon and cockpit speakers. (Sub-Woofer) Full Function stereo remote for cockpit Planet Audio P300 DVD Player Cedar Lined Hanging locker Sea Land Vacuflush Head Wall to Wall Carpet
- Norcold Refrigerator with freezer Tappan Microwave oven Force 10, 2 Burner electric cooktop Deep sink with Borma Faucet Cherry cabinets U- Line Icemaker (in cockpit)
- Aluminum electronics arch Depth finder Digital Raymarine 215 VHF Raymarine RL70C Color Charting system Raymarine Radar Closed Array Compass Speed indicator Fuel gauge w/full Faria instrumentation Sony AM/FM CD Stereo with Sub-woofer and 2X200 Watt Amp Cockpit Stereo Remote
- 5 KW Generator w/sound shield Kohler ISO 9001 3 Batteries (new 2012) Charles 20 Amp Charger Shore power TV antenna Glomex Amplified Shore Power Cables 2-30 Amp. Charles 3.6 KVA Iso Boost transformers for shore power
- Deck and Hull
- KEVLAR REINFORCED HULL Maxwell Freedom 800 Windlass with remote Anchor w/rode Bimini top (2) Mooring cover Aft deck & helm lighting Wet bar w/icemaker (U-Line) Cockpit shower Hot and Cold Swim platform w/ladder telescoping Walkthrough transom P&S Sun lounges 3 Sided Isinglass enclosure Removable transom speakers Removable cockpit table Cock pit carpeting (New) Helm seat with flip up bolster Power lift engine hatch
- Upgraded 375HP MerCruiser 496 Mag HO Bravo 1 Engines. Engines are accessed by a hydraulic engine hatch for great access. The generator is contained in a separate area forward of the engine room accessed by a large deck hatch to keep the unit dry and protected. K-Planes Corsa S/S exhaust with Captains Choice Fresh water cooling Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Halon fire suppression Hot and cold pressure water Bilge pumps Holding tank monitor Wipers Captains Choice Exhaust Bypass Sealand Vacu-flush toilet with holding tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.