- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
50' Chris Craft 500 Constellation
- PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED...
- COME AND SEE THIS REMARKABLE CLASSIC LIVEABOARD...
- Broker's Comments
- This classic, handsome flybridge motoryacht offers an expansive three-stateroom interior, notable for its wide-open salon, standard washer/dryer, and innovative forepeak head compartment. A fully enclosed paneled aft-deck serves as a comfortable second salon immediatly behind the helm-station. In addition to a spacious, full-beam master stateroom, there is an aft guest cabin which doubles as a den/office. Wide walkways allow for easy access to outside areas, easy boarding and line-handling. A large extended flybridge can seat a dozen guests in comfort for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. This boat offers many interior upgrades including: a completely upgraded galley area with granite countertops, new granite side-shelves in the main salon, natural stone and marble head compartments, and more. This boat is an ideal live-aboard with extended cruising capability as desired.
- Far forward, immediatly behind the chain locker, is a full stand-up shower with a teak seat, a new granite tile floor and a folding glass door to the adjoining head compartment. To port is a new Raritan Crown electric head and a large vanity to starboard complete with sink, hot/cold water and deep storage lockers and shelf. There are port lights to port and starboard, an opening overhead skylight w/screen and teak parquet flooring. A solid teak, louvered, door opens aft into the guest cabin area where there are two extra-wide, stacked, bunks to port. To starboard, forward, there is a deep hanging locker accessed through a solid teak, louvered, door, Aft of which is the laundry center containing Frigidaire dryer/washer accessed through a dual-opening solid teal, louvered doors. A Cruisair air-conditioning unit is located high-up on the starboard side to provide cooling for the forward guest cabin area. There are drawers and deep storage lockers under the lower bunk, opening port lights and a curtained side-window above the top bunk, providing ample natural lighting. There is overhead lighting and reading lights for each bunk. A solid teak, louvered, door opens, aft, to the Galley area, up two steps. Far aft is the full-beam Master Stateroom featuring a centerline walk-around queen bed with a three-mirror headboard with attractive dark plexiglass teak double opening cabinets on each side. Outboard on each side are deep countertops with ample drawer and cabinet storage underneath. Wide opening windows on both sides provide excellent natural light and recessed window lighting is also provided for night time. There is an escape hatch over the master queen bed. Forward, to starboard is a large walk-in cedar-lined closet with attractive teak cabinetry and double-opening mirrored access doors. Air-conditioning outlet is located in this area with SMX 2 controller. Directly ahead of the queen bed is a full vanity with surround make-up lighting, drawers and seat. A/C compressor is located underneath. Forward, to port is a completely upgraded master head & shower. The shower features a new mosaic tile floor with teak seat and overhead lighting. Aft of the shower is the head compartment which has been tastefully upgraded with decorative glass tiles on three walls and new granite countertops throughout. Side windows with recessed lighting provided excellent natural lighting. There is a overhead light and a mirror on the aft wall. There is a Raritan Crown electric head with fresh-water flush. Guest aft stateroom/office is located on the starboard side, immediatly forward of the master. This is an attractive area that doubles as a two, stacked bunk double stateroom and/or as an office. Forward, is a sofa that folds-out to provide a comfortable lower bunk above which is a second fold-out bunk mounted on the bulkhead. Opposite, is a desk with seat, surrounded by open shelf storage, large hanging locker with solid teak, louvered door, drawer and cabinet storage throughout. A window on the side provides ample natural light and has recessd lighting available for night time use. The counter tops on the side are wide and deep storage lockers are located underneath. An aft guest bathroom is located directly opposite on the port side. This has been completely re-furbished and features decorative ceramic tiles on three walls, decorative glass mosaic tiles on the back splashes, granite countertops, custom teak cabinetry, a Raritan Crown electric head, and a wash basin with hot and cold water with 2 taps. There is an attractive framed mirror on the aft wall and overhead lighting in addition to natural lighting from the side window, which also offers recessed lighting.
- The Galley is immediatly aft of the forward guest stateroom, to starboard, and is separated by a solid teak, louvered, door. The Galley has been completely re-furbished and features mosaic tile back-splashes, new granite countertops and teak cabinets and appliance facings throughout. The sink area is custom designed and features a large s/s sink with hot & cold single-lever water control and storage lockers above and around. Four storage lockers on the port side provide generous room for food, plates and galley equipment.Under the range-top, beside the dishwasher, there are four drawers for knives, forks, spoons, pots and pans. Appliances include: Miele Speed Oven (microwave and convection) located over the stove Miele 4-burner range-top Miele Dishwasher 'Touchtronic' GE No Frost Refrigerator and Freezer w/ external ice cube dispenser Hamilton Beach Toaster (Bagel-size) Farberware coffee pot A powerful extractor blower is located above the stove-top. The floor is teak parquet throughout. Large side windows provide excellent natural light. There is, also, recessed window lighting. The windows have Bali cordless blinds with black-out fabric which provide excellent light and heat reflectivity.
- Main Salon (Lower)
- The main salon is two steps up from the galley. Forward, to port, is an attractive dinette area, featuring a pedestal teak table with comfortable vinyl cushioned bench seating on two sides. With two additional chairs, this area can comfortably seat at least 6 people and is located close to the galley area for convenient food service. There is a large mirror on the forward bulkhead and generous storage under all the seats. The main salon is a large, bright, area with generous side windows on both sides, recessed window lighting and Bali cordless blinds throughout. All countertops have been recently upgraded to granite, and the teak panelling, throughout, is attractive and in exceptional condition.To port, behind the dinette area there is an entertainment center containing: 24" Sylvania TV Yamaha Cinema DSP tuner/amp with VHS, Hi-Fi, VHS w/DVD & VCR Tape and DVD storage area, below Immediatly aft is the Chris Craft AC Panel with AC breakers and power selector switches. On the starboard side there is a large granite countertop, forward, on top of a teak cabinet containing an air conditioning outlet, with intake below, with SMX 2 Cruisair control panel. A two-switch plate controls the galley lights and step light forward. Aft, along the starboard side, are attractive teak double-door storage cabinets, track lighting and lamps. There is a large picture on the aft bulkhead with spotlighting above. The aft living accomodations are 4-steps down from the main salon.
- Main Salon (Upper)
- The Upper Main Salon is located directly behind the Helm Station and offers a large, comfortable area for relaxation, entertaining and/or use when underway to remain in communication with the person operating the boat. This area features custom granite countertops throughout, a large sofa located far aft and two upholstered bucket chairs. Natural lighting is provided by large windows on three sides, giving an 'outdoor' feel while still protected from the elements. Bali cordless blinds are mounted on all windows and there is recessed lighting behind the window valences. Immediatly behind the helm station is a large, granite topped console below which there is ample storage space and room for a wet bar, if desired. There is a small refrigerator/icebox in the port, outside, part of this console. The Teak panelling, throughout, is in excellent condition and adds to the warm and classy look. A door, with duck-boards (drainage) grating below, is located on the starboard side, giving access to the small aft-deck.
- The extended flybridge is large - enough to seat a dozen guests! There are two L-shaped bench seats with vinyl cushions to port and starboard. Behind these there is ample room for extended entertaining, all the way back above the transom. Stereo speakers, floor lighting and overhead lighting further set the mood. There is a single helm chair at the helm station which provides exceptional all-around visibility for safety, and easy docking.
- Mechanical & Engine Details
- Engine access is through the floor in the lower main salon. Engines are 2 X Detroit 6V92TA with about 1900 hours on each. The engines are in good working condition and have received recommended routine maintenance. Fuel filters are Racor.There are two spare, three-bladed, propellers in the engine compartment. Bilge pumps are Rule. All original thru' hull fittings have been replaced.The 25kW Onan generator is located in a smaller compartment, forward of the engine room.
- 250VAC 50 amp service with CableMaster on port and starboard sides Cable TV and Telephone jacks on port and starboard sides 250VAC selector switches and breakers in AC box in lower main salon All galley appliances run on 250VAC Selector switch for 115VAC from dock Selector switch for 250VAC from generator Onan 25kW Generator (2,900 hours) 5 Cruisair air-conditioning compressors
- Electronics and Instruments
- Lower Helm Station: Raymarine RL80C 48 mile Color Pathfinder Radar/Plotter Northstar 800 Loran C with GPS module Robertson AP45 Autopilot with RI 101 Rudder Angle Indicator Datamarine Corinthian Speed & Distance Datamarine Corinthian Depth Icom IC-M125 Marine VHF Radiotelephone Engine monitoring panel w/ oil pressure, temp, rpm, hours Battery voltage indicator Jensen custom water and holding tank level meter ITT3800 Searchlight controller Docking Lights switches Trim Tab controls Windshield washer controls Bilge high water warning lights Fireboy Halon 1301 system control Air compressor for air horns DC Breakers Panel Upper Helm Station (Flybridge): Robertson RI 101 Rudder Angle Indicator Datamarine Corinthian Speed/Distance Datamarine Corinthian Depth Standard Horizon International Marine VHF Radiotelephone Engine Instrument panel Trim Tab controller Fireboy Halon 1301 system control
- Outside access is via hinged wing-doors on both sides of the main (lower) helm station. The decks are wide and easily navigated all the way to the fore-deck. Fuel, fresh water and holding tank receptacles are flush mounted on both sides of the deck.Sturdy s/s stanchions and handrails lead to the s/s bow pulpit on both sides. The aft parts of the handrails on each side (around the boarding ladder) are varnished teak. The varnish is in good condition. There is an electric, button operated, windlass in the foredeck to handle the 150' of chain attached to a 35lb Danforth anchor riding inroller chocks in the bow platform. There is a salt-water anchor washdown spigot close to the windlass and a dockbox on the foredeck for stowage of fenders and lines.The coach roof and a seating area immediatly in front provide excellent relaxing and sunning posibilities.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.