“PELICAN” is a lovely 1926 Eldridge McInnis day boat that finished a comprehensive restoration in 2011. This was a modern restoration with an eye for simplicity and ease of maintenance while avoiding the pitfalls of traditional classic boats. “PELICAN’S” owners wanted a boat they could go to on weekends to enjoy worry free cruising without tinkering. They succeeded.
- “PELICAN” is a lovely 1926 Eldridge McInnis day boat that finished a comprehensive restoration in 2011. This was a modern restoration with an eye for simplicity and ease of maintenance while avoiding the pitfalls of traditional classic boats. “PELICAN’S” owners wanted a boat they could go to on weekends to enjoy worry free cruising without tinkering. They succeeded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Starting in the cockpit, there is a bench seat across the cockpit aft. Ahead is a beautiful two person helm seat with storage below. The helm is to port and the companionway is to starboard. Below, aft to port is a galley area with ice box. There are settee/berths to port and starboard. There is a centerline doorway forward entering the head with toilet and sink. The woodwork and overhead detail is fantastic.
- Included in restoration
- New Yanmar engine 19 x 23 four blade bronze propeller Bow thruster Wiring Tankage including a gravity fed fresh water tank forward Just one thru hull below the waterline New transom New canvas top overhead of cockpit Hull epoxied (5 coats), and painted Oyster White Below waterline sheeted in one layer of fiberglass with two barrier coats and 4 coats Micron CSC Dripless shaft packing Basic USCG safety equipment Interphase forward/ down firing Sonar Garmin GPS/ Plotter with split screen capability to show sonar results Three batteries with switches
- “PELICAN” is a beautiful classic day boat with the maintenance more similar to a modern fiberglass boat. She is extremely solid and stiff. Her glassed bottom negates the need for the hull to swell annually and provides abrasion resistance . At approximately 8000 lbs, she could be trailered with a capable personal vehicle if needed. “PELICAN” is turn key and ready to go. Interesting trades including center consoles, modern Chris Craft 25' - 28' runabouts, antique and exotic automobiles, may be considered.
- Contact Central Agent: Tom Babbitt Cell: 401-447-2373 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org