- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Note : Major price reduction to $695,000. Owners new Garlington is ready and it's time for the 58' to go. Located in Stuart Florida at Loggerhead Marina.
Legendary Hull #3 from Richard Garlington. Updated and maintained to the highest standards. Runs, handles and fishes like a new boat. All systems in excellent condition. Cosmetically superior with a full time crew of three.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps six in three staterooms Full master forward with ensuite head VIP guest to starboard with queen and ensuite head and shower Guest over/under to port.
- Main Salon
- Amid ship with functional large sofa and “L” settee and table to port Breakfast bar with two stools forward to port Galley forward with refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and Saran Cook Top Large flat screen TV and full entertainment center
- Galley forward with refrigerator, freezer, microwave and ceramic cooktop. Gaggenau four burner cooktop with oven Two refrigerators and one freezer Microwave oven 500 gallon per day watermaker Galley is functional and easy to keep spotless with tambor doors and stove top counters
- Master Stateroom
- Forward queen bed Flat screen TV DVD player Ensuite head and shower
- Guest Stateroom
- To starboard- Queen Berth VIP Ensuite with head and shower To port- over under berths with several storage areas
- Anchor with flush anchor locker in foredeck Saltwater and freshwater washdown systems on decks Murray Bros. chair with rocket launchers Cockpit side storage lockers port and starboard Ideal windlass Custom freezer on port side of cockpit Bulkhead with a drink box and second freezer to starboard Flybridge curtains and (EZ2CY Enclosure – New June 2012) Hopewell Tower Rupp riggers
- Electronics and Helm
- Full complement including dual ICOM Commander VHF’s Dual Garmin 720 GPS map Furuno Radar Furuno Nav Net Clarion Music System ACR Remote spotlight Simrad autopilot Glendenning synchronizer RDF
- 110V / 220V AC 12V/24V D.C Twin 21 KW Phasor Generators with less than 900 hours SMOH Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 1998 Twin 1200 HP 12 Cyl. Diesels with 4500 hours SMOH Twin 21 KW Phasor Genset with 900 hours SMOH Updated CruisAir A/C systems Single lever Glendenning Engine controllers Halon Fire System Oil transfer system Dripless shaft deals Hydraulic power assist steering Trim tabs Sight gauges and engine room gauges The engine room spacers show close to new
- Broker's Comments
- A fisherman’s fishing machine. Meticulously cared for and continuously upgraded. The boat runs and fishes better than many new boats on the market. 28 knots at 1850 RPM using about 65GPH! 600 # day ICE 500 GPD watermaker Tuna Tubs Pitt free tower and aluminum Modern electronics New teak decks and coaming boards Fresh paint Blue hull and white top sides If you are looking for a no nonsense fully rigged fishing machine at LESS than 1/3 replacement cost, look no further.