This is the only Grand Banks 36' of this vintage available on the Chesapeake Bay!! This particular boat is in excellent condition, and is maintained by a very experienced yachtsman who keeps her ready to voyage at a moment's notice. The PERFECT Great Loop Boat!!! She has twin Ford Lehman 120s, recent canvas covers for all brightwork, offset queen berth in master, good electronics package (recently updated), two 12V/110V Norcold refrigerators in galley, U-Line ice maker, Onan 7.5KW generator, 1,500-Watt inverter, West Marine 8'5" dingy with Nissan outboard, 3 air conditioning units, bow pulpit with windlass and ground tackle (CQR and Danforth anchors), custom bike racks port and starboard, and NEW ALUMINUM FUEL TANKS recently installed. The boat is well cared-for and clean! Owners are retiring from boating, and offer their yacht at an attractive asking price. Located at our docks in Hampton, VA. UPDATE: Asking price decreased by $16,000. Owners are serious about selling their pride and joy, and are encouraging offers. Located under a shed at Atlantic Yacht Basin in Chesapeake, VA.
- "Grande Finale" (hull #687) offers the 2-stateroom, 2-head "plan B" layout, with an offset queen berth to starboard, large chest of drawers to port in the aft master; and twin "V" berths in the forward guest stateroom. This rare master stateroom layout is preffered amongst serious cruisers due to the abundance of additional storage that it provides. This yacht also differs from her sisterships in that she has 2 Norcold (12V/110V) refrigerators in the salon/galley vs. the standard 1, which gives her the ability to cruise comfortably for a longer duration without having to stock groceries as often. She is also equipped with a 7.5KW Onan generator (1,906hrs), and an 1,500-Watt inverter system to further add to her cruisability. In addition, her fuel tanks were recently replaced with custom-made aviation-grade aluminum tanks with site glasses. Entering the salon through the starboard-side door, the lower helm station is forward and to starboard. Just aft is the dry-bar with bottle storage and U-Line ice maker. Across to port is the functional galley with 1 of the 2 refrigerators, microwave oven, 3-burner electric stovetop with oven beneath, stainless sink, and abundant cabinet and drawer storage. Aft to starboard is an "L-shaped" lounge (storage beneath) and the famous Grand Banks table. Aft to port is the 2nd refrigerator (housed in a teak cabinet with a 12V TV/DVD player on top), with a love seat just forward. The salon is equipped with its own air conditioning system. (3 in all) Aft and down is the master stateroom. The master boasts the rare layout described above, with a private head with shower, 2 large hanging lockers, TV/VCR, and separate air conditioning system. There is also a door aft which leads to the deck. Forward and down from the salon is the guest stateroom, which features the common "V"-berth arrangement, private head with shower, hanging locker, drawer storage, separate air conditioning system, and overhead hatch.
- Additional Information
- "Grande Finale" comes with a complete set of canvas covers (new) that cover almost ALL of the brightwork on the yacht, greatly extending the life of the varnish. She has wide teak decks, a large lazarette, West Marine (3 yrs old) inflatable dingy with 2.5hp Nissan outboard, Coleman stainless steel gas grill, fresh water washdown, aft-deck hot and cold shower, shore water connection, 220V and 110V shore power service with cords, a double 110V to single 220V Smart Y, electric windlass with all-chain rode, CQR anchor (attached) and Danforth anchor (back-up), cable/phone hook-up, teak transom (fully covered), teak swim platform with swim ladder, varnished teak handrails (fully covered), boarding gates to port and starboard, and easy access to the standard GB 36' flybridge. The bridge has a canvas cover which protects the helm and the bench-style seats, as well as a full bimini top. The boat shows very well, and has been kept in very good condition by her current owners.
- Lower Station Electronics
- Furuno LCD Sounder LS-6000 Aft-facing camera display Furuno 36 mile radar Furuno GPS Navigator- this unit hooks up to a personal computer. Mapteck software is included in the sale (with all US charts), but owner's PC is not to convey. West Marine VHF Danforth 6' compass Kenwood am/fm stereo with CD player- speakers throughout.
- Engine Room and Equipment
- Engine room is easily accessed via hatches in the salon floor. The space has been kept clean and orderly, and a ladder makes it simple to inspect machinery. The twin 120hp Ford Lehmans (4,910hrs) are free of rust and corrosion, and the bilges have been kept dry. Other items found in the engine room are: Onan 7.5KW diesel generator (1906hrs) Raritan water heater (also connected to heat exchanger of starboard engine) Two (2) 8D batteries One (1) 4D battery Two (2) battery chargers Two (2) new aviation-grade aluminum fuel tanks with site glasses Fresh water pump
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Mark-Connors/ Please call Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org