- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Seaworthy, proven hull by a reputable Nova Scotia builder, known for their designs for excellent seakeeping capability. This particular boat is ions ahead of what most people would expect from this Company, who is known for their offshore, lobster and work boats. This boat was designed to be a "Gentleman's Downeast Yacht". Boat has full walkaround decks with solid handrails. Pilothouse design with rear bulkhead, twin Stidd chairs and a spacious cabin below with large double vee berth, enclosed head and small, but fully equipped galley. Interior is a Herreshoff design using varnished cherry wood; very roomy, rich interior. Large cockpit with full beam bench seat aft. Powered by twin Yamaha 225Hp, 4 stroke (quiet) outboards for ease of maintenance, with approx. 135 hours logged.
Boat is in tip-top condition and very handsome. Capable of economical cruising in safety & comfort and also clicking up for faster speeds when needed.
Come and inspect this handsome, well born, pedigree weekend cruiser.
- This Pilothouse model is detailed out to a very high yacht standard. Large cockpit with across transom bench seat; which is separated from the twin, quiet 4 stroke Yamaha outboards. Bulkhead with door and windows separate the cockpit from the pilothouse, which has 360 degree visibility, with opening windows on the sides. Steering station is on starboard and there are 2 Stidd pilot helm chairs (with 3 adjustments )mounted. The companionway down to cabin is in between the helm chairs. 2 bench seats follow behind the twin pilot chairs. Headroom is 6'4". Two hatches (with solar vents) allow for ventilation from above, plus sliding side windows. Below, there is a galley to port with cabinets for storage. Countertops are Corian. To starboard there is an enclosed head with full headroom. Forward is a large vee berth, that appears to have the area of a king size bed, (never used). Their are two opening hatches and 2 portholes for ventilation. Cabin and Pilothouse are fully air- conditioned. Headroom below is from 6' 4" to 6' 2". Interior finish is Herreshoff style with satin finished Cherry wood accents and panels. Teak & Holly cabin soles. Hanging lockers are cedar lined. Fit and finish is excellent and appears as new. No one has ever slept on this boat. Surprising space for a boat this size.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Plotter / Radar / GPS - Furuno NAVnet VX2 C-Map NT Max GD -1920C Autopilot - Furuno NavPilot - 511 VHF - Furuno FM - 3000 25w Furuno RD - 30 Multi Display - (Anchor watch, Speed, Water Temp, Depth, Nav track, Trip readers (2), Alarm Clock, Time, Position feature, etc.) Ritchie Compass Yamaha Fuel Management System MoBri Commercial Radar Reflector Clarion Am/FM/CD Hi Power Stereo System
- Bow thruster - Max Power 5Hp Yamaha 704 Engine Controls & High Drive Hydraulic Steering 2 Electric Bilge Pumps 1 Manual Bilge Pump 1 Bilge Blower Xantrex Battery Charger AC/ DC Panel with circuit breakers & gauges Ocean Breeze Digital QU 203 Air Conditioning - Climate Control LoFrans WIndlass, dual station / anchor / Bow roller Guest Spotlight 298-S7 with Joystick control (2) Vetus Windshield wipers Benett Trim Tabs Euro Kera 2 burner Cooktop with S/S sink on countertop Tundra Refrigeration, and Emerson MW8669BC Microwave Jabsco Electric Head (Fully enclosed with sink and shower) Force 10 Electric Hot water Heater 6 gal. Shore water inlet (2) 30 Amp shore power inlets & (1) cable /TV inlet Stainless Steel Bow Rail / Several Handrails on side decks. Full walkaround decks. The quality construction of this boat is apparent. All wire is tined-marine grade. All battery boxes are properly strapped down. All tankage is properly strapped down. All wiring is coded and easy to follow. Accessibility to all equipment is excellent. This model could have been built for inboard diesels; therefore there is an inordinate amount of storage space on this boat. Current owner never really cruised the boat much, rather used it for day-trips. However, with some little work, one could install several shelves and / or lockers for holding gear and provisions, for longer cruising.
- Hull / Design
- Hull design is unique to LeBlanc. If familiar with Ed Monk's Quadra-Chine design, then you would appreciate the LeBlanc triple chine design. Lends itself to a very stable and dryer ride. There is a 3/4 short keel built into the bottom for tracking, which stops short of the transom, by 3 to 4 feet. No appendages to catch lobster traps on. Twin swimsteps, (1 with swim ladder) on sides of the outboards, for easy access. Boat has walk-around decks with good, solid handholds for easy travel to foredeck, if needed. Cockpit is deep and quiet. Full transom seat aft, for cocktail cruising. With quiet 4- stroke Yamaha's it is easy to have conversations when underway.
- This LeBlanc 29 is a yacht finished, boat built on the platform of a small, stable offshore fishing / commercial boat hull. The owner spared no expense in building this little gem. Easy maintenance and easy to trailer if desired. Comfortable and very capable of cruising in luxury, with the yacht-style fit & finish throughout the boat. Whether cruising the islands, a weekend excursion, a fishing trip with the boys, or a simple, easy to handle couple's boat for the summer including a quiet, comfortable cockpit for cocktail cruising, this is a unique boat with first-class quality design and construction. Being readied for spring launching; this boat will be fully commissioned, bottom painted and ready for the 2013 season.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.