This vessel was the first of the white gelcoat boats built in the Wilmington, NC plant and includes all the 1990 model changes such as wrap around flybridge, restyled interior woodwork and Corian countertops. Her early history is that of an Ohio boat, with freshwater summers and shed stored winters.
- There is an L-shaped sofa to starboard. Along the port side is the counter with good storage beneath which houses the TV and entertainment center. Entry to the master stateroom is down a companionway to port where the washer/dryer is located.
- The galley is down from the salon (engine room access is gained by raising the stairs). To port is the U-shaped galley area with the U-shaped dinette opposite to starboard. General Electric refrigerator w/freezer Microwave/convection oven Water heater Central vacuum system & water tank gauge Origo 4-burner electric stove Pressure, dockside fresh water system Dinette
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is aft and features a walkaround queen size berth and generous hanging locker and drawer storage. Forward to starboard is the en suite head with shower, tub and Corian counter tops.
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward of the galley/dinette area is the forward stateroom with centerline queen berth and en suite head with stall shower aft to port. Two portholes and overhead hatch create an open and airy feeling.
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck is up from the salon with wet bar forward to starboard with refrigerator and ice maker. Access to the side decks is gained through two wing doors. A few steps up is the flybridge with wraparound console and L-shaped seating.
- Swim platform with ladder Electrical windlass with 150' chain rode Flybridge console cover Navigation lights Electric dinghy davits Marquipt Tide-Ride boarding ladder Bow pulpit with rails Custom dock box mounted on forward deck Fenders with lines Electric controlled single search lights Bimini top with 4-side enclosure Aft deck and flybridge carpet New aft deck enclosure 2012
- Raytheon R-40 36-mile radar Garmin 3010C GPS/Plotter 6" compass Furuno GPS Benmar autopilot Hailer Icom 120 VHF radio Depth sounder Datamarine speed and distance logs Entertaniment center includes: Dual cassette deck; CD player and amplifier 12-volt plug on flybridge 19" color TV in master stateroom 19" color TV in salon
- 110V, 220V AC electrical system Kohler 12.5 KW generator with 1581 hours 4 batteries with parallel switch Circuit breaker panel for electronics 12V DC electrical system Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable TV and telephone shore hook-up
- 40,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioner 2 spare propellers Hynautic steering Hynautic controls Bennett trim tabs Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stop Engine shut-off valve Fireboy automatic Halon fire control system Oil change system Glendinning engine synchronizers Walker air seps Bilge blowers Racor fuel filters 3 automatic bilge pumps
- This vessel was the first of the white gelcoat boats built in the Wilmington, NC plant and includes all the 1990 model changes such as wraparound flybridge, restyled interior woodwork and Corian countertops. The rare 671TIB option gives her excellent cruising speed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.