- 76 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 1200
- Number of Engines
NEVER HAS ONE YACHT WON SO MANY AWARDS!!
Truly remarkable in every sense of the word, what the team has done with the Monte Carlo Yachts line will revolutionize the yachting world. From the design board to the delivery of the final product to its new owner, no detail has been missed. Incorporating a patented build process and only the finest materials available on the market, these yachts are absolutely incredible.
Carefully planned and designed by the famed Nuvolari & Lenard, this is an Italian designed product, conceived and made in Italy! On top of Italian creativity and the care for detail in its products, MCY has been able to truly add the value of new technologies to serve top of the line safety and reliability with the 125 years of history and research that comes from the experience that only the Beneteau Group can offer!
The most awarded yacht ever embodying luxury at its finest has finally reached the USA. This is an incredible opportunity to join the ranks of the first to own a customizable Monte Carlo Yachts 76’. A list of the standard features is available upon request. If you are in the market for an exquisite Motor Yacht backed with the best warranty and service anywhere in the world, don’t hesitate to give me a call today.
- NEVER HAS A YACHT WON SO MANY AWARDS! BEST PRODUCTION MOTOR YACHT 51' TO 80' Asia Boating Award EUROPEAN POWERBOAT OF THE YEAR Dusseldorf Boat Show 2011 MOTOR BOAT OF THE YEAR London Boat Show 2011 NAUTICAL DESIGN AWARD ADI - Association for the Industrial Design MOTOR BOAT OF THE YEAR Genoa Boat Show 2010 WORLD YACHTS TROPHIES "BEST DESIGN MOST INNOVATIVE YACHT" Cannes Boat Show 2010
- Unique Features to Consider
- UNFORGETABLE STYLING INCREDIBLE LAYOUT - WITH MANY LAYOUT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF QUALITY AND EQUIPMENT VINYLESTER RESIN, CARBON FIBRE, KEVLAR HULL CARBON FIBRE T-TOP WITH POWER SUN ROOF - Option PORTUGESE BRIDGE THE MOST INOVATIVE USE OF THE FOREDECK IN ANY YACHT HYDRAULIC SWIM PLATFORM STERN PASSERELLE ELECTRIC HELM DOOR FOR QUICK SIDE DECK ACCESS GUEST TWINS EASILY CONVERT TO QUEEN BERTHS SPACIOUS AND WELL LAID OUT ENGINE ROOM ZF POD 4000 DRIVES MAN V8 1200 CE-A CERTIFICATION (HIGHEST LEVEL OF CE CERTIFICATION) HIGHEST STANDARD OF MCA PLEASURE CRAFT CERTIFICATION MORE BUILT IN SAFETY FEATURES THAN ANY OTHER PRODUCTION BUILDER TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION AND MONITORING SYSTEM AS STANDARD INCREDIBLE CUSTOM BUILD TIME COMPLETION
- The Monte Carlo Yachts 76’ is a masterpiece on the water in both function and style. Her remarkable design has been recognized with 5 awards from around the world and will make any owner proud to call this vessel their own. She offers luxurious and comfortable living arrangements to accommodate any guest. The MCY 76 is offered in two different layouts and the engines can be formatted to V or POD drive. Monte Carlo Yachts' unique styling and special attention to detail is sure to exceed your expectations. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to order a new customizable Monte Carlo Yachts 76' Today! If you are in the market for an exquisite Motor Yacht backed with the best warranty and service anywhere in the world, don’t hesitate to give me a call. A list of standard features and options available upon request!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Monte Carlo Yachts' unique styling and special attention to detail. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own a new Monte Carlo Yachts 76'! If you are in the market for the absolute best in design, spacious and luxurious motor yacht, THIS IS YOUR NEXT AQUISTION! For more detailed information Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org